It seems that this forum has many members who's intellectually challenged

2 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

Can we please stay on topic as to how mentally challenged we all are, please.

teehee

for some reason I don't get many 'confused' emojis now, maybe the intellectually challenged are taking rest now...

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2024 at 11:08 AM, ezzra said:

Thanks for the grammar corrections, I stand corrected.. and yes, too many posters are giving confused emojis

when there's nothing to be confused about so I'm thinking here, are they really that hard on

understanding a simple posts or just trying to annoy and anger other posters?...

Logic seems to confound some people as it's only illogical within their framework of beliefs.  :wink:

Seems to have touched a raw nerve here when complaining about many members here who're abundantly and

haphazardly  giving the confused emoji by the when there's nothing to be confused about as many have seen fit

to make a mockery of my grammar and spelling and rational asto why i have started this thread at all, so i have

looked up for the meaning of the word confused:

confused

adjective

unable to think clearly or to understand something:

So I'm asking, are members here REALLY unable to think clearly or to understand simple posts?...

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Seems to have touched a raw nerve here when complaining about many members here who're abundantly and

haphazardly  giving the confused emoji by the when there's nothing to be confused about as many have seen fit

to make a mockery of my grammar and spelling and rational asto why i have started this thread at all, so i have

confused

adjective

So I'm asking, are members here REALLY unable to think clearly or to understand simple posts?...

You have to admit it matey...your grammar is shocking, so no, I'm not confused about it.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

You have to admit it matey...your grammar is shocking, so no, I'm not confused about it.

Yes you're  absolutely right, this thread and purpose is all about correct grammar, so let's avoid the real issue 

and concentrate on how bad my grammar is, (I hope that at least this response was grammar correct)...

27 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Yes you're  absolutely right, this thread and purpose is all about correct grammar, so let's avoid the real issue 

and concentrate on how bad my grammar is, (I hope that at least this response was grammar correct)...

I think you missed a few commas....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

Pointing out typos and grammatical errors is the refuge of the feeble minded who have no better arguments to make. 

But typos and grammatical errors weren't the focus of my post.

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Hey, and thank you for investing big part of your brain to describe my rationals for my OP, yes, i might have on occasions, 

made grammar errors or constructed sentences incorrectly, but this is a public forum, not the linguistic academy, I wasn't

born in a English speaking country, but i do speak 4 languages including Thai, can many here say the same, including you,

Mr. perfect English?...

You've carefully ignored the focus of my post. I disagreed that your typos or grammar are the only reason you're getting so many emojis. Perhaps you're intellectually challenged? Here it is again:

On 1/25/2024 at 9:39 AM, BigStar said:

Or merely the low "In IQ" and EQ of the poster himself. Even if the language of the post is simple and clear, if grammatically incorrect, the logic and rationale aren't. Readers can't understand how the poster arrived at such a cynical, negative, curmudgeonly, stereotypical, ultimately ignorant viewpoint. It's therefore confusing, not to mention tiresome. 

On 1/23/2024 at 5:46 AM, KannikaP said:

How can they 'signal their presence' if no-one can see who it is who has put the emoji? (Except the Mods)

lol! the emoji is published, isn't?  i'm sure that where you live, you can see grafititis...have you ever wondered who the authors are? and yet these unknown people for you are happy to see their works exhibited.

Edited by Pique Dard
omissions
  • Haha 1

Now that this topic has awarded me with like 150 confused emojis ( probably a record for this forum ever)

I'd like to give it a rest already guys, this thread have been exhausted to the fullest and all that had

to be said have been said already...

Edited by ezzra
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Now that this topic has awarded me with like 150 confused emojis ( probably a record for this forum ever)

I'd like to give it a rest already guys, this thread have been exhausted to the fullest and all that had

to be said have been said already...

Pretty well saturated, and you haven't been able to learn a thing from us intellectually challenged. Let's move on to awarding confused emojis in other deserving topics.

Edited by BigStar

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

confused

adjective

The only thing I’m confused about is why you continue to piss into the wind whilst postulating that it’s raining..?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1