After Trump’s NH win, Biden gets the opponent he wants

Social Media

45 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

it will be on the white house website. Thank me later.

That's great.  Because I want to know how they'll spell some of those words he made up.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

47 minutes ago, xylophone said:

And more good news for the trump supporters.......

Donald Trump has been ordered to pay US$83.3 million ($136m) to columnist and rape accuser E Jean Carroll.

The former president, 77, had been found liable for defaming the journalist by lying about sexually assaulting her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the 1990s.

The New York jury returned with a verdict less than three hours after beginning deliberations.

Beware that he will start grifting again to help pay for this....NFTs anyone??

Yaa!  Cough it up, Donald, you convicted rapist. (I concur with the judge's interpretation of his sexual assault.)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

it will be on the white house website. Thank me later.

Wow.  Even with a ton of lipstick applied by his lackeys, this pig isn't comprehensible.

He talked about infrastructure.  Every week, when — for four years, he was going to increase the infr- — “We’re at ‘Infrastructure Week.’”  Well — (laughs) — we have Infrastruc- — Infrastructure Year.  (Laughter.)  He didn’t get — on my watch, instead of Infrastructure Week, America is having an Infrastructure Decade.  (Applause.)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2024/01/25/remarks-by-president-biden-on-investing-in-america-and-the-bipartisan-infrastructure-law-superior-wi/

And I still don't know how to spell all those words he made up.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

But you do believe just about everything that trump says!!

Question for you: do you believe that the 2020 election was "stolen" from trump?

But you do believe just about everything that trump says!!

I have to assume you have mind reading expert on your CV.

Question for you: Do you believe that a few rioters were actually capable of overthrowing the US government by invading the Congress building?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Wow.  Even with a ton of lipstick applied by his lackeys, this pig isn't comprehensible.

He talked about infrastructure.  Every week, when — for four years, he was going to increase the infr- — “We’re at ‘Infrastructure Week.’”  Well — (laughs) — we have Infrastruc- — Infrastructure Year.  (Laughter.)  He didn’t get — on my watch, instead of Infrastructure Week, America is having an Infrastructure Decade.  (Applause.)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2024/01/25/remarks-by-president-biden-on-investing-in-america-and-the-bipartisan-infrastructure-law-superior-wi/

And I still don't know how to spell all those words he made up.

I looked through the linked article, with two reactions- Biden isn't a great public speaker, and Biden sure likes to spend other people's money, not forgetting it'll probably have to be borrowed.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I looked through the linked article, with two reactions- Biden isn't a great public speaker, and Biden sure likes to spend other people's money, not forgetting it'll probably have to be borrowed.

Where I come from, we refer to that as buying votes.  Also, throwing money against the wall to see what sticks.  It'll be years before we see if any of his infrastructure pays out, or just a bunch of boondoggles for votes and donations from the beneficiaries.

Gotta say, I watched parts of the so called speech and I'm impressed by the transcriber's ability to translate Klingon.  Or whatever language he was using.  Because the transcript, as bad as it looks, is a lot more lucid than the speech was.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i've never been called right wing or MAGA...but get called that simply for not hating Trump or believing everything on the MSM.....

Still cannot find your answer to this question frank??????

Question for you: do you believe that the 2020 election was "stolen" from trump?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, newnative said:

I think saying '80million that support him' is stretching it quite a bit.  In American presidential elections, large numbers of registered voters support their party and vote the straight ticket, no matter who is the candidate for president.  In the 2020 election, it was around 42% for Democrats and 38% for Republicans.  Goes both ways, Democrat and Republican. 

So, whether they actually support the party's presidential candidate, they will, in many cases, hold their nose and vote the straight party ticket, supporting the party.   With this in mind, a political party could, if it was totally bonkers, theoretically, nominate, say, a convicted rapist, or, a convicted swindler and serial liar, or, a candidate with, say 90 or so very serious criminal indictments hanging over his head and, while not supporting him, a certain percentage would vote the straight ticket.   Hey, wait a minute . . .

TDS .com

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

CNN’s Kaitlan Collins has revealed that former President Donald Trump was secretly behind the Republican National Committee’s plan to name him the presumptive GOP nominee for president, even though he publicly renounced it after it faced widespread backlash

Come on, the Donald would never do that, would he? 😃

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, candide said:

Thank you for linking his speech. He sometimes stumbles over a few words, such as in your quote, but it is a well structured, well argued  and coherent speech.

Far from the erratic and incoherent 5 years old style  speeches from Trump:

“They go ‘missile launched!’ and you hear a bell go, I mean I see this, it’s so incredible,” he said, then praised the “geniuses” who respond to the bell to stop the missiles.

“These are not muscle guys here,” he said, pointing to his arm. Then, he pointed to his head and said, “They’re muscle guys up here.”

Trump went into sound-effect mode as he described the action:

“Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! They’ve only got 17 seconds to figure this whole thing out, right? Boom, OK. Missile launch, pssshng, poom! It’s the most ― and we don’t have it here!” 🤣

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-attempt-describe-missile-defense-095714061.html

stumbles over a few words?, jesus, how can you give him a pass, there is a gaff nearly every time he speaks, walk or attempts stairs, i guess cnn or whatever you watch omit it form their coverage...

question for you,  remember the 'if you don't vote for me you aint black' .... how do you think that would have been received had Trump said it?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

stumbles over a few words?, jesus, how can you give him a pass, there is a gaff nearly every time he speaks, walk or attempts stairs, i guess cnn or whatever you watch omit it form their coverage...

question for you,  remember the 'if you don't vote for me you aint black' .... how do you think that would have been received had Trump said it?

You've gotta be kidding.  Had Trump made that tame, off-the-cuff remark it would have totally disappeared without a trace, utterly overwhelmed by all the other far more provocative, mostly untrue, remarks he makes every single day, every time he opens his mouth.  We could start off with his Big Lie that the 2020 election was 'stolen' from him.  Imagine any other politician getting a pass for that huge lie. 

Then, maybe go on to his statement that he will only be a dictator for one day--how do you think that would be received by any other politician?  And, umm, are you sure it will only be for one day, Donnie?  Would any other politician get a pass with all the Nazi Germany rhetoric Trump has been using lately?  Or, the free ride he is getting as a convicted rapist?  (Never mind that no other convicted rapist would ever entertain the idea for even a second that they could be presidential material--big problem right there.)

The truth is, there are so many Trump outrageous lies, gross distortions, inaccurate boasts, half-baked half-truths, wild, nutty claims, slurs, and insults in all shapes and forms, that the Press, and too many of the public, have, 1, gone numb from the sheer numbers, and, 2, been overwhelmed in trying to cover, and keep track of them all.  Remember when we were all shocked to our toes when Trump said he was so popular that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any voters?   Now, after all that has spewed out of his mouth since then, in a free-for-all foul flow, it seems rather tame in comparison.   Or, maybe I'm going numb, too.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, newnative said:

You might be able to tell the difference between 'wheat facts and chaff facts' but you are apparently challenged in telling the difference between fact and opinion.  Falling in the fact category would be 'Unemployment in the Biden presidency has averaged at ___%, while unemployent in the Trump presidency adveraged at ____%.  Falling in the opinion category would be your 'Biden is a good president worthy of re election.'  One could, of course, cite the unemployment fact as one reason to support the opinion that Biden is worthy of reelection.

Unemployment went up due to covid. 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, newnative said:

Or, the free ride he is getting as a convicted rapist?  (Never mind that no other convicted rapist would ever entertain the idea for even a second that they could be presidential material--big problem right there.)

False claim. Civil case not criminal. Level of proof is lower. You should retract that claim.

36 minutes ago, newnative said:

Remember when we were all shocked to our toes when Trump said he was so popular that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any voters

That was a joke. You really are getting desperate with your comments. Bottom of the barrel stuff.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

But frank, you haven't answered the question I have asked you twice already on this thread, which was, "do you believe that the 2020 election was "stolen" from trump"?

I get it that you don't want to answer truthfully because then other posters will know exactly where you are coming from with your posts, as if they didn't already!

And your answer is......

sorry m'lord...i thought i'd already replied !!
but yeah, i think the were irregularities for sure and i think Trump had every right to question it. clear case of double standards , Killery didn't accept Trumps win, said he was illegitimate , still doesn't and is quite vocal about it, but don't see any of that side being censored or banned, youtube accounts shut down etc etc., and i certainly dont see jan 6th in the way you lot do. a few people walking around having photos taken, cops letting people in certain areas..there is far more to it than the dems used covidcon to push mail in ballots which had no way of being checked and verified properly.  Trump was speaking to packed stadiums, Biden either hid away totally or spoke to a handful of people, so by those differences alone i would say it looked suss, but i also understand the libtards voting 'anyone but Trump', 

oh, and i have zero cares what you or any of the TDS posse think, you are a nobody, just like everyone else here. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Who do you accept as "credible news"?

Russia Today?

and it what way was RT different to all us media? Rt slagged off the US, US slagged off Russia. however i would listen to RT over any MSM, bbc, cnn, msnbc etc,
RT showed the hunter biden laptop  stuff, while all the msm tried to bury it..and oh look..turns out to be true, The big guy..aka joe B taking his cut..corrupt sniffy joe, but gets a pass...cause Trump bad M'kay
do you still have your Ukraine flag profile pic or did you change it to israel now?

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1