Provisional Decision Today: ICJ Weighs Emergency Measures Amid Allegations of Genocide in Gaza

18 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Such silly comments should be backed up by a link/source or official statement,

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2022 was 73.6% Jewish, 18.1% (1.7 million) Muslim, 1.9% Christian, and 1.6% Druze. The remaining 4.8% included faiths such as Samaritanism and Baháʼí, as well as "religiously unclassified"...

Read what I wrote .

Jews are allowed to go and live (Emigrate to)  in Israel , whilst other Religions  cannot .

Israel can decide for itself who can live in Israel .

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Read what I wrote .

Jews are allowed to go and live (Emigrate to)  in Israel , whilst other Religions  cannot .

Israel can decide for itself who can live in Israel .

I did and as an Israeli i can tell you that other religions have immigrated to live in Israel without a problem, yes, Israel

does not encourages such practice but to say what you have said is incorrect...

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I did and as an Israeli i can tell you that other religions have immigrated to live in Israel without a problem, yes, Israel

does not encourages such practice but to say what you have said is incorrect...

Jews have the right to return to go and live in Israel , other Religious  groups do not have that right

Like, can a Jamaican Rastafarian preform Aliyah and become Israeli ?

No, he cannot 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Jews have the right to return to go and live in Israel , other Religious  groups do not have that right

Like, can a Jamaican Rastafarian preform Aliyah and become Israeli ?

No, he cannot 

Now you're stretching the boundaries of the subject just to win an argument, Israel already has to deal with 1.7 million people who are the enemy within, but if Israel was the size of the USA or other huge country maybe yes, but in a such small country and with limited resources? you be the judge...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Are you winning yet? bring more arguments and facts, maybe those you'r arguing with will relent to dislike palestinians

and be on Israel side.. Maybe...

This is not about 'winning'. More like a war of attrition, if you will.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

I did and as an Israeli i can tell you that other religions have immigrated to live in Israel without a problem, yes, Israel does not encourages such practice but to say what you have said is incorrect...

Jews can emigrate to Israel, and get a citizenship relatively easy. Other denominations.....not so much.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Now you're stretching the boundaries of the subject just to win an argument, Israel already has to deal with

1.7 million people who are the enemy within, but if Israel was the size of the USA or other huge country maybe yes,

but in a such small country and with limited resources? you be the judge...

The 'enemy within'? You're way way out there.

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Now you're stretching the boundaries of the subject just to win an argument, Israel already has to deal with

1.7 million people who are the enemy within, but if Israel was the size of the USA or other huge country maybe yes,

but in a such small country and with limited resources? you be the judge...

Are the Israeli Palestinians  the enemy ? 

I was under the impressions that some Israeli Palestinians  are loyal to Israel and some aren't and they aren't all the "enemy" 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Morch said:

The 'enemy within'? You're way way out there.

The loyalty and devotion of almost all Arabs in Israel lies within their tribes, religion and ancestry and none includes to Israel or the Jewish people, and they will always be looked at as a

potential enemy as seen in several time where israeli arabs has gone on a rampage out of sympathy and urgings to their Muslim brothers and caused damage to lives and properties...

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

The loyalty and devotion of almost all Arabs in Israel lies within their tribes, religion and ancestry and none includes

Israel or Jews, and they will always be looked at as a potential enemy as seen several time where israeli arabs has gone

on a rampage out of sympathy and urgings to their Muslim brothers...

Was it ALL the Israeli Arabs that went on the rampage or just a small minority of them ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are the Israeli Palestinians  the enemy ? 

I was under the impressions that some Israeli Palestinians  are loyal to Israel and some aren't and they aren't all the "enemy" 

Some fight among the IDF ranks as soldiers and officers.

Some are held hostage in the Gaza Strip.

Some were killed on 7/10.

And, of course, there was no mass identification/support for the Hamas, no rebellion, and not even much unrest.

Some people just use the situation and the topics to air their extreme agendas, from whichever angle.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

The loyalty and devotion of almost all Arabs in Israel lies within their tribes, religion and ancestry

and none includes to Israel or the Jewish people, and they will always be looked at as a

potential enemy as seen in several time where israeli arabs has gone on a rampage out of

sympathy and urgings to their Muslim brothers and caused damage to lives and properties...

Care to show where such rampages were carried out in connection to the current situation?

Care to support the 'loyalty' bit with something?

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

More evidence of Israeli war crimes and genocide.

@ozimoron

War crimes are decided through legal process, not biased reports and posts.

Yours is a propaganda war. Keep hammering them talking points,

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

More evidence of Israeli war crimes and genocide.

You mean more of your imaginary war crimes and genocide. In the real world evidence needs to be investigated and prosecuted. Throwing out unsubstantiated accusations is misleading at best. Nobody in the video mentioned war crimes and genocide, only you. What more could be expected though.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Hamas covenant for the destruction of Israel
 1988 The Covenant of Hamas The Islamic Resistance Movement 18 August 1988...
In The Name Of The Most Merciful Allah

Article Six:

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned. In the absence of Islam, strife will be rife, oppression spreads, evil prevails and schisms .

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."

Edited by stats
oversized font normalized
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Hamas covenant for the destruction of Israel
 1988 The Covenant of Hamas The Islamic Resistance Movement 18 August 1988...
In The Name Of The Most Merciful Allah

Article Six:

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned. In the absence of Islam, strife will be rife, oppression spreads, evil prevails and schisms .

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."

Yes. Political movements who hide behind religion are despicable. But at the risk of being accused of having a balanced view, have you seen the original Likud charter? You know, the Likud who's main man for many years is now PM? I have previously posted it.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Yes. Political movements who hide behind religion are despicable. But at the risk of being accused of having a balanced view, have you seen the original Likud charter? You know, the Likud who's main man for many years is now PM? I have previously posted it.

Show me any Israeli/Jewish charter who openly calls for the destruction of another country or opposing group

of people, maybe expansion, settlements and building but never invoke the words of the

Tora (bible) or the prophets to kill, rape burn and mutilate others... 

Edited by ezzra
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Show me any Israeli/Jewish charter who openly calls for the destruction of another country or opposing group

of people, maybe expansion, settlements and building but never invoke the words of the

Tora (bible) or the prophets to kill, rape burn and mutilate others... 

It does not advocate those things but it does advocate genocide. It is a charter of genocide.

The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable and is linked with the right to security and peace; therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/original-party-platform-of-the-likud-party

51 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

It is nothing like the Hamas Charter. And anyway, it is subordinate to governments decisions, state law and the supreme court.

Very different when it comes to the Hamas Charter.

Any other bogus deflections on offer?

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It does not advocate those things but it does advocate genocide. It is a charter of genocide.

The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable and is linked with the right to security and peace; therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.

@ozimoron

You do realize you're quoting an old document, right? If you read it, you'll notice some things are way out of tune with how events actually unfolded.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It just never stops. The same talking points. I don't even need to mention it, its in the article.

"Dishonest attempt at moral equivalency"

Hamas and Likud charters: is it true that they are equally evil?

Hamas apologists, such as U.K. Labor party leader Jeremy Corbyn, dismiss the importance of the Hamas charter by pointing at the “charter of Likud” and implying that it is equally evil.

It is abundantly clear that there is no moral equivalency between the Hamas charter and the “Likud charter”, and there is even less moral equivalency between the Palestinian and Israeli sides of the conflict. This is yet another attempt by anti-Semites to mislead people into supporting an anti-Israel agenda that is not based on concrete or defensible evidence.

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/hamas-and-likud-charters-separated-at-birth/

Full explanation of differences in article above.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

Unfortunately, Israel is continuing its attacks on Palestinians, now in the West Bank. I certainly hope there is some agreement reached on the ceasefire/hostage issues very soon! 

New wave of violence sweeps West Bank as Israel launches series of raids | Palestinian territories | The Guardian

No, Hamas needs to be wiped out before peace can prevail .

Once Hamas have gone, then they can all live happify ever after , although anti Semites can continue hating Jews in their own Country though

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No, Hamas needs to be wiped out before peace can prevail .

Once Hamas have gone, then they can all live happify ever after , although anti Semites can continue hating Jews in their own Country though

I do agree with you that it appears that if one or the other, Hamas or Zionists, were "wiped out," that just maybe there could be some movement forward on an agreement for an IDF ceasefire and release of hostages taken on 7 Oct. And I also agree with you that anti-Semites will continue to hate Jews and Arabs in their own country because, after all, that is why they are called "anti-Semites." 😔

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I do agree with you that it appears that if one or the other, Hamas or Zionists, were "wiped out," that just maybe there could be some movement forward on an agreement for an IDF ceasefire and release of hostages taken on 7 Oct. And I also agree with you that anti-Semites will continue to hate Jews and Arabs in their own country because, after all, that is why they are called "anti-Semites." 😔

You cannot agree with me , when you are agreeing with something that I didn't say .

You are trying to equate Hamas with Zionists , trying to downplay Hamas intentions and terrorism .

Did you ever equate Donald Trump to a fascist , because its a the same dishonest  strategy  

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Unfortunately, Israel is continuing its attacks on Palestinians, now in the West Bank. I certainly hope there is some agreement reached on the ceasefire/hostage issues very soon! 

New wave of violence sweeps West Bank as Israel launches series of raids | Palestinian territories | The Guardian

Hamas certainly opened a can of worms by attacking Israel and committing these beastial  attrocities, makes you wonder how evil these terrorist are and why some posters don't seem to have a problem defending them. 🥴

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Hamas certainly opened a can of worms by attacking Israel and committing these beastial  attrocities, makes you wonder how evil these terrorist are and why some posters don't seem to have a problem defending them. 🥴

I don't "defend" or "justify" Hamas' attack on Oct 7, but I do think Israel's retaliation has gone way too far and needs to stop (ceasefire). Hopefully, some agreement about that which includes the return of the hostages taken on Oct 7 can be worked out.

Just now, WDSmart said:

I don't "defend" or "justify" Hamas' attack on Oct 7, but I do think Israel's retaliation has gone way too far and needs to stop (ceasefire). Hopefully, some agreement about that which includes the return of the hostages taken on Oct 7 can be worked out.

It doesn't matter one iota what you think (thank goodness), this is about Israel making sure another beastial attack on its citizens never happens again. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1