The October 7 'genocide' video evidence in full: Civilians are slaughtered and mutilated, terrified families rounded up like cattle and Hamas terrorists ring proud parents to boast of atrocities in footage presented by Israel to ICJ

37 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Same reason as Jews still claim a right of return after a thousand years.

2000 years. I've got an Italian knocking on my door in London carrying a gun telling me that my house belongs to him as <deleted> Maximus lived their when it was Londinium apparently. Should I let him in ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

2000 years. I've got an Italian knocking on my door in London carrying a gun telling me that my house belongs to him as <deleted> Maximus lived their when it was Londinium apparently. Should I let him in ?

How big is his gun?

• Haha 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Just providing some propaganda balance. I think you see how this works given that you regularly indulge in it yourself.

Propaganda? a factual post on the plight of the hostages is not propaganda. The hostages and families of those hostages who are protesting today do not agree with you. I suggest you read the topic header.  

What exactly am I indulging myself in @ozimoron

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Propaganda? a factual post on the plight of the hostages is not propaganda. The hostages and families of those hostages who are protesting today do not agree with you. I suggest you read the topic header.  

What exactly am I indulging myself in @ozimoron

Quoting directly from either one of the adversaries is propaganda.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I was I hope quite clear as to my point when a whole race is othered like that  and then accused of not being wanted by other countries we are on the same road to perdition. Same with gypsies,gays or communists. Pretty sure had I had the misfortune to have grown up in Nazi Germany I would have been sent to the camps as well. A whole life pubically supporting progressive causes would have seen to that.

Maybe get acquainted with how Palestinians are seen and treated in the Middle East by other Arabs, and their governments. Take your issues with them.

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Same reason as Jews still claim a right of return after a thousand years.

@ozimoron

Doesn't have anything to do with the post you replied to, or the context in which it was made.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What behavior?

Read up on past events in Jordan, and how the PLO was driven out.

Lebanon, already messed up with various factions, did not enjoy being used as the next base of operations.

Kuwait threw them out (hundreds of thousands) for supporting Saddam.

While they can be citizens in Jordan (where they are the majority), the relations are tenuous, and the political situation is tense.

Egypt doesn't allow them free passage either, nor much by way of work permits following Islamic Brotherhood involvement.

And so on and so forth.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

Hamas hijacks Israelis.

Hamas fanboys hijack topics.

This one is not about the ICJ.

It's about all them things you don't want to hear about that Hamas did on 7/10.

Next time you wonder why posts are labeled 'deflections'? This.

• Agree 2