US to move nuclear weapons to UK RAF base amid escalating tensions with Russia

Social Media

2 hours ago, Kinnock said:

I bet him/her/he/she/they is now rushing to B&M to buy a cheap tent and a pair of dungarees.

Don't forget the toilet paper, selling out already reportedly

There could be a lucrative black (or more accurately "brown") market for Bum guns to be exploited when the time comes

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Quibble as much as you want, but I do not recall any wars starting while Trump was president. I'd probably need both hands to count how many have started under Biden's ( the leader of the free world ) watch.

All the boys that didn't have to die while Trump was POTUS should remember that.

The traitor surrendered a couple.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

Perhaps the reality that this is all part of the scaremongering,  Why else would stuff like this need to be made common knowledge,?  Why else would mainstream media need to be told ? Do they expect us to believe that Russian intelligence  depends on western press releases ?  

LOL. It's to scare the sheeple so they turn to their "leaders" for protection.

Also, the people that pay for all the warmonger's toys have to be reminded from time to time why they have to have a military at all.

If the UN actually worked, and we didn't have any wars, that'd be a whole lot of unemployable officers, and the 1% wouldn't be minting it from selling things to kill people.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, impulse said:

Me, too.  Leftist chicks were so much easier...

they are not these days,  some of them are not even real chicks,  you might get more of a handful that you were hoping for

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, retarius said:

The UK is no more than a colony of the US, the US does what it wants in the UK, stationing missiles dozens of bases which all US personnel having immunity to mow down our kids on the roadways as they drive drunk on the wrong side of the road. If you want to be a vassal, this is the treatment you get, never allowed to devote from the US position even on genocides by Israel. The last time a UK politician had balls was in the Vietnam era.....that's been totally squashed since. I feel ashamed actually.

All this fuss. AFAIK the us has to get the UK government's permission to station extra weapons on UK soil.

As for the person who killed a Brit on the roads, it was a woman civilian married to a US serviceman who caused the accident, and NOT a US serviceman.

She only had immunity because she was married to him.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2024 at 5:18 PM, retarius said:

The last time a UK politician had balls was in the Vietnam era

Not only did they tell the US to get lost over that disaster, they wouldn't even let NZ use British machine guns there. Pity the UK became a US poodle in Iraq.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2024 at 7:08 PM, billd766 said:

All this fuss. AFAIK the us has to get the UK government's permission to station extra weapons on UK soil.

As for the person who killed a Brit on the roads, it was a woman civilian married to a US serviceman who caused the accident, and NOT a US serviceman.

She only had immunity because she was married to him.

I think the point is as to why US servicemen should have immunity at all. I can't see any reason why they should.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think the point is as to why US servicemen should have immunity at all. I can't see any reason why they should.

They don't have immunity, if they commit a crime they can be sent to prison just like everyone else. Your hatred of the West is showing again! 

• Agree 2