Vaping

8 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Yes, I know a lot of people agree vaping is not as bad as smoking. Well, you got it wrong. Vaping is as bad as smoking if not worst. Kids as young as 10 are vaping (don't ask me for links I watched on TV) 1 vape contains as much nicotine as much as 6 packets of cigarettes. Even it is not noted on the vape. The only thing descript is the flavour. It contains nasty chemicals (e.g. nail polish remover rat poison and many chemicals I cannot pronounce) It supposed to be helping smokers to give up cigarettes but not so it makes young kids all ages to start up smoking. And yes, young kids can get it easy online these days and they eventually start smoking cigarettes. And no I am not a reformed smoker I gave up 20 years ago and can sit easily next to a smoker it does not bother me at all. It just gets me people who vape say it is not bad. OK rant over let's hit me with your abuses.

I agree with you on this.

For cigarettes, at least there are long term and short term studies available regarding the effects of smoking - of which nothing  good, as far as I know.

As vaping was invented around 2003 or so, there's no long term studies available.  I wonder if anything good is said on whatever short term studies are done.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Wow! Now we are starting to see ghosts and believing in fairy tales. Did you really think about what you wrote there?

Fairy tales? The only one post Fairy tales is Gamma

Edited by still kicking
Typo
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Fairy tales? The only one post Fairy tales is Gamma

I think vaping is fantastic and people need to enjoy their life ,there are health consequences to everything we do but some find enjoyment in vaping or cigars and we all only live once 😳

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I think vaping is fantastic and people need to enjoy their life ,there are health consequences to everything we do but some find enjoyment in vaping or cigars and we all only live once 😳

Keep cleaning the hospital that's where you end up.

13 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Every vape I've bought advertises the amount of puffs. For me 3000 puffs equals about 3-4 packs 5000 puffs is 6-7 packs. I'm not a child. Young people have been trying taboo stuff since forever. Vapes are not the problem. 

All vapes are made in China since you like China so much keep vaping and disregard doctors' advice 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Every vape I've bought advertises the amount of puffs. For me 3000 puffs equals about 3-4 packs 5000 puffs is 6-7 packs. I'm not a child. Young people have been trying taboo stuff since forever. Vapes are not the problem. 

All vapes are made in China since you like China so much keep vaping and disregard doctors' advice 

• Love It 1

Dr. Anet Varghese
Doctor of Medicine (MBBS) · 1 years of experience · Flag image of India India

Vaping is bad for your heart and lungs. The e-cigarette aerosol that users breathe from the device and exhale can contain harmful and potentially harmful substances, including Nicotine, Ultrafine particles that can be inhaled deep into the lungs. It is a toxic substance. It raises your blood pressure and spikes your adrenaline, which increases your heart rate and the likelihood of having a heart attack. Flavorings in them such as diacetyl is linked to a serious lung disease too.

I don't want to post anymore I just waste my time you can freely talk about weed but can't even post a pic of alcohol. And what I posted is proven by doctor's worldwide, but I guess you are all smarter than doctors.  

On 1/28/2024 at 9:53 PM, still kicking said:

Yes, I know a lot of people agree vaping is not as bad as smoking. Well, you got it wrong. Vaping is as bad as smoking if not worst. Kids as young as 10 are vaping (don't ask me for links I watched on TV) 1 vape contains as much nicotine as much as 6 packets of cigarettes. Even it is not noted on the vape. The only thing descript is the flavour. It contains nasty chemicals (e.g. nail polish remover rat poison and many chemicals I cannot pronounce) It supposed to be helping smokers to give up cigarettes but not so it makes young kids all ages to start up smoking. And yes, young kids can get it easy online these days and they eventually start smoking cigarettes. And no I am not a reformed smoker I gave up 20 years ago and can sit easily next to a smoker it does not bother me at all. It just gets me people who vape say it is not bad. OK rant over let's hit me with your abuses.

Obvious troll post. Do not feed!

• Agree 1

On 1/28/2024 at 10:58 PM, mikebike said:

Jeez I have never even thought about counting the puffs in a ciggy Now I want to. :giggle:

There is an 'epidemic' of vaping in schools.  Same old story, one pupill brings these cheap Chinese disposable items into school and gives them away.  Of course later on they are no longer free.

On line they are at every night market 

Quite right, so a trophy from me.

These products are the the worst scam in history.

If these tobacco products did not exist now, and a manufacturer would approach a government to get approval on such products, wow would they ever be shown the door. Crazy as they would appear....

These products were approved at a time when people did not know the impact it would have.

And because of the money involved, the taxes involved, the lawyers involved at any sound of reducing their use, just no way now, too late.

People lose on average 10 years of their life because of these products.

My friends, my family, most of those who got hooked on nicotine, are long gone now.

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, lickard said:

I get your point, and I agree that vaping can be a big problem, especially for kids and teenagers. They're very vulnerable, and it's scary how easily they can get vapes online. However, in my experience, vaping has helped me quit smoking. I know it's not perfect and has risks, but for some of us, it's a way to stop smoking regular cigarettes. 

I stopped smoking many years ago I just went cold turkey I know it is hard, but it can be done.

Posted (edited)

I understand where you're coming from, and I agree that vaping can be a significant issue, especially for kids and teenagers. They're vulnerable, and it's concerning how easily they can get vapes online. However, in my experience, vaping has been a helpful tool in quitting smoking. While it's not perfect and comes with risks, it's been a better alternative to regular cigarettes for me. I purchased my vapes from https://sudjudza.com/ and appreciate having this option. It's crucial to use vaping responsibly and ensure it doesn't encourage young people to start smoking.

Edited by Seeall