Nato has to steel itself for Russian strikes on targets across Europe

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The obvious question is "did she get out of jail"?

If I remember correctly she was deported back to Russia without releasing said tapes..maybe the TDS fanatics have some more info on this case ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

If I remember correctly she was deported back to Russia without releasing said tapes..maybe the TDS fanatics have some more info on this case ?

Like I said, they probably don't exist. If they did IMO they would have been leaked long ago.

• Agree 1

On 1/30/2024 at 9:44 PM, ozimoron said:

One could apply the same reasoning to his invasion of Ukraine, despite his denials. Do you think he'd invade again now if he had a redo? His strategy now is to hang on and hope Trump wins so he'll nobble nato. Otherwise he'll release the tapes.

What a crock.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I can't help feeling that the EU and Nato and the US are being reckless and playing with fire here. Basically they have been wrong about everything. Wrong about the Maidan coup; wrong about Russia's reaction which was to seize Crimea to protect it's warm water port there; then wrong about NATO expansion into Ukraine and Russia's reaction to it; then wrong about refusing to engage with Putin in discussions about Russia's security; then wrong about the bad faith Minsk agreements they made; then wrong about supporting the nazis and the mad idiot in Kiev; then wrong about sanctions; wrong about Russia's ability to survive and even outgrow the west in economic terms; wrong about the impact on EU's economy; and my prediction is that they will be wrong about the timing of Russia's firing of nukes. Keep up the provocations US, the strategy is working so well, so far. You will get your wish of ww3 but it won't work out well, it will be the same as everything else you have been wrong about. Yes, Russia will be gravely hurt and might not survive, but neither will any Nato country including the US. China will then have the world, or what is left of it as their oyster. 

Edited by retarius
  • Confused 4
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, retarius said:

and my prediction is that they will be wrong about the timing of Russia's firing of nukes. Keep up the provocations US, the strategy is working so well, so far. You will get your wish of ww3 but it won't work out well, it will be the same as everything else you have been wrong about. Yes, Russia will be gravely hurt and might not survive, but neither will any Nato country including the US. China will then have the world, or what is left of it as their oyster. 

I agree with the rest of your post but I disagree that Russia will do a first strike.

I can't imagine any leader willing to see their own country reduced to ash, except perhaps some nutters in the Middle East and one Asian country near Japan.

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2024 at 9:59 PM, ozimoron said:

He's not gaining ground in Ukraine to speak of. By next year Ukraine will have more weapons including F16's which will immediately give them air superiority which they don't currently have. Also Ukraine is ramping up drone production.

I see that I have to eat my words here since the fall of Adiivka yesterday. Thanks in no small part to the MAGA traitors in the House.

• Like 1