Swiss Man Admits Killing Missing Thai Wife: Police

webfact

2 hours ago, Nemises said:

LOL. Yeah, you keep believing that a farang guy marrying a Gov nurse and receiving her healthcare privileges is all “bull” and just doesn’t happen. Too funny 🤣 

Not as funny as your "retired mate " supposedly marrying a sexy young nurse and living happily ever after. The healthcare privilege was not questioned. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, mancub said:

Not as funny as your "retired mate " supposedly marrying a sexy young nurse and living happily ever after. The healthcare privilege was not questioned. 

You incorrectly assumed that my mate was old because he's retired. Never once said he was old and never once said they will "live happily ever after". You've made an ASS of yourself for ASS-uming incorrectly and for adding BS.

Edited by Nemises
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:
6 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I didn't post that he didn't go to Pattaya, I said that he didn't "flee" to Pattaya, his friend, whom he allegedly visited, was in Pattaya.

Generally speaking, if one commits a murder and subsequently leaves the area hurriedly, it would be considered fleeing

Generally speaking, those fleeing don't return a couple of days later, that would be considered not fleeing.

4 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:
46 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Generally speaking, those fleeing don't return a couple of days later, that would be considered not fleeing.

Murderers quite often return after fleeing to check the scene. To see if they've got away it.

He wasn't "returning to the scene after fleeing just to see if he got away with it" he went home to where everyone knew he could be found after visiting his sick mate...presumably before he decided to confess.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

14 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He wasn't "returning to the scene after fleeing just to see if he got away with it" he went home to where everyone knew he could be found after visiting his sick mate...presumably before he decided to confess.

I guess you've spoken to him. What exactly did he tell you?

22 hours ago, sjbrownderby said:

He led police to the body. If he was innocent, how would he know where her body was to be found? 

That is what they want you to believe. My guess is that someone inside the corrupt Thai police knew where the body was.

23 hours ago, Nemises said:

How pathetically wrong you are - with everything you posted. You obviously are a very jealous, bitter and lonely old man. Sad really 😢 …. or maybe it was a troll post from a bored, drunk villager. Probably the latter. 

You are aware I am right? I am also everything but old and lonely. Some people live here for years, to still know absolutely nothing of actual details and facts. Or you want to claim you were right with that statement, because he did get a <deleted>ty basic insurance by being his wife, which not covers anything in events of real sickness etc etc.

I guess some people just do not want to hear the truth, and keep repeating fantasy nonsense, about Thailand and life in Thailand, to justify their own <deleted> ups. This has nothing to do with who I am, nor does it have anything to do with repeating facts and truths. This also has nothing to do with how I feel or am.

But hey, I am sure there is a reason this website and forum is dying faster than the Thai economy right. It must be because all the people like me leaving, who are wrong. Maybe I should ask my miss as well, as she is also a private nurse in Thailand, yet we do not have some unlimited gold star insurance for free.

We do get some stuff for free, similar to a bank offering a personal accident insurance with the 200 baht renewal on the card ><

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

I don't recall age of either in the relationship, or health status, hair style......being mentioned.

Assumptions? You know what "assume" does?

There is a subtle difference between postulate and assume you understand ? 

"Hot little nurse" not descriptive enough to fuel your imagination ? 😁

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, mancub said:

There is a subtle difference between postulate and assume you understand ? 

"Hot little nurse" not descriptive enough to fuel your imagination ? 😁

Still no mention of age. Are you suggesting there is an age limit to looking "hot"?

For that matter, are you suggesting one has to be a certain age to be bald?

Even you misinterpreted in your post when you wrote "sexy little nurse". You likely did it for effect.

17 hours ago, Nemises said:

You incorrectly assumed that my mate was old because he's retired. Never once said he was old and never once said they will "live happily ever after". You've made an ASS of yourself for ASS-uming incorrectly and for adding BS.

Actually, I never said your mate was old. that's your own  assumption of my imagination.

Also. to quote you ....

" He will now pay virtually zero for any future medical/hospital expenses. He will never need health insurance. "

would indicate that they would need to stay together forever. 

Unless he can "piggy-back" on her privilege after any separation. of course.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

You are aware I am right? I am also everything but old and lonely. Some people live here for years, to still know absolutely nothing of actual details and facts. Or you want to claim you were right with that statement, because he did get a <deleted>ty basic insurance by being his wife, which not covers anything in events of real sickness etc etc.

I guess some people just do not want to hear the truth, and keep repeating fantasy nonsense, about Thailand and life in Thailand, to justify their own <deleted> ups. This has nothing to do with who I am, nor does it have anything to do with repeating facts and truths. This also has nothing to do with how I feel or am.

But hey, I am sure there is a reason this website and forum is dying faster than the Thai economy right. It must be because all the people like me leaving, who are wrong. Maybe I should ask my miss as well, as she is also a private nurse in Thailand, yet we do not have some unlimited gold star insurance for free.

We do get some stuff for free, similar to a bank offering a personal accident insurance with the 200 baht renewal on the card ><

Spouses of government employees, including nurses, get free health care covering all sicknesses, injuries and accidents.

Speaking from experience.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Still no mention of age. Are you suggesting there is an age limit to looking "hot"?

For that matter, are you suggesting one has to be a certain age to be bald?

Even you misinterpreted in your post when you wrote "sexy little nurse". You likely did it for effect.

Correct, no mention of age. and do you not think "hot" and "sexy" are that far removed when guys are talking about nurses ?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mancub said:

Correct, no mention of age. and do you not think "hot" and "sexy" are that far removed when guys are talking about nurses ?

Quite possibly. 

I've seen many "sexy nurses". Some that turned out to be my side of 40. 

16 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He needed his passport…

1 hour ago, mancub said:

Never once said he was old

But you did say this about a guy who retired young, is very fit and active, rarely drinks alcohol, thus subsequently has no beer gut and has plenty of hair on his head…confirming that you ASSumed incorrectly by posting this inflammatory BS: 

“aside from polishing his bald noggin and massaging his beer gut. Suppose she'll get a free wheelchair to poodle him around in later on”

Edited by Nemises

3 hours ago, Nemises said:

But you did say this about a guy who retired young, is very fit and active, rarely drinks alcohol, thus subsequently has no beer gut and has plenty of hair on his head…confirming that you ASSumed incorrectly by posting this inflammatory BS: 

“aside from polishing his bald noggin and massaging his beer gut. Suppose she'll get a free wheelchair to poodle him around in later on”

Ah, but only  In response to your.......

" the poor, lonely, probably old, bald, fat, drunken …and definitely bitter Mr Jealousy! 🤣."

Lighten up and get your ASS fixation sorted while you're at it eh ?

5 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Quite possibly. 

I've seen many "sexy nurses". Some that turned out to be my side of 40. 

Me too. and a few "hotties " also ! 

....and I'm not assuming which side of 40 you might be, either !😁

25 minutes ago, mancub said:

Ah, but only  In response to your.......

" the poor, lonely, probably old, bald, fat, drunken …and definitely bitter Mr Jealousy! 🤣."

Lighten up and get your ASS fixation sorted while you're at it eh ?

Awww. Poor Mr Jealousy, he is happy to initiate unprovoked attacks on others with childish, insulting, inflammatory BS, but gets all upset and all revengeful when the same is done to him. 🤣 

Edited by Nemises

12 hours ago, Nemises said:

Awww. Poor Mr Jealousy, he is happy to initiate unprovoked attacks on others with childish, insulting, inflammatory BS, but gets all upset and all revengeful when the same is done to him. 🤣 

That would be funny. if it wasn't so laughable !

21 hours ago, Nemises said:

Offensive comments about a guy who married a nurse appear to be over.

This is good. Mission accomplished!

Hopefully we won't need to hear from you again then !

7 hours ago, Nemises said:

Providing you no longer post offensive, inflammatory comments about an expat guy marrying a Thai nurse, then no need to quote you again.

Well. if you're really that sensitive then, bearing in mind that it was you who initiated the unnecessary, (and unfounded) name-calling. in response to my original comment, which anyone else could see was tongue in cheek !