Taylor Swift Caught in Crosshairs of Bizarre MAGA Conspiracy Theory

Social Media

13 minutes ago, JCauto said:

You don't think that sports is entertainment at its core? I do. 

need i explain the differences in semantics between sports as entertaining/entertainment and the music/cinematographic as an entertainment industry? surely you can figure that out by yourself

• Confused 4

Interesting....

"A Morning Consult survey from March 2023 estimated that 53% of US adults consider themselves Swift fans, an astoundingly large support base.

To put that into perspective, the 2020 US Census found there are around 258.3 million adults in the country. If that and the aforementioned survey are correct, that means there are nearly 137 million voting-age Swift supporters situated across the US, or approximately 60% of the total number of votes cast in the 2020 presidential election for either Biden or Trump."

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-will-not-win-a-war-against-the-swifties-2024-1?r=US&IR=T

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

But really, who cares what TV Talking Heads think? If voters are really looking at Hannity, Watters, Carlson and comedy channels like Newsmax and OANN for political guidance, they really deserve 4 years of trumpian Recession, high unemployment, the end of democracy, and a fascist state whose primary concern is worshiping the Dear Leader as an idol and doing his bidding by violently attacking anyone who holds him accountable for criminal behavior, and pretending he's John von Neumann because he can repeat Person Woman Man Camera TV.

That same thought has crossed my mind - let them orange jeezuz fluffers get exactly what they wish for - and that would be fine except the stench and crap would roll around the entire planet.

I sure get sick of having to vote AGAINST someone rather than vote FOR someone.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, JCauto said:

You don't think that sports is entertainment at its core? I do. 

"The NFL is recognized as a 'sports entertainment' business — like the WWE — and they can legally fix the outcome of games"

This from multiple search results on the Google machine.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I sure get sick of having to vote AGAINST someone rather than vote FOR someone.

Ditto, both sides feel the same.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

So here comes OP and telling it's all a 'hoax' as if it isn't more than obvious that entertainment people have been hijacked by the cabal for many years.

• Confused 5
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Indeed they are, and I apply them to anything that comes out of social media- actually that's not true, as I disregard anything that comes out of social media.

@thaibeachlovers

One of the points made in the article that these things find their way to 'regular' media, which gives them extra 'credibility', especially when echoed by popular news presenters, commentators.

• Like 1