Protesters claim ‘Zionists control media’ and call for ‘intifada’ on London march

24 minutes ago, retarius said:

I have no time for Israeli policy if it kills innocent kids in their thousands. It is a vile and evil policy pursued by vile and evil men, indecent men, and it needs to change immediately. But Israel has put its middle finger up at the world so they can carry on murdering. No reasonable person would deny their right to kill Hamas terrorists, but moist reasonable people deplore this vile massacre of women and children. I will never forget that Israel did this. I will have no truck with indecent people who condone this massacre.

Hopefully some day karma will come to bite Israel in the ass and pay them back for this atrocity. Until that day I will continue to support the underdog, oppressed for decades by evil oppressors. 

Call me anti-Jew or anti-semitic, I don't care, it is Jews committing vile atrocities every day. I want them to he held accountable for these murders of innocents.

How would you suggest the IDF go about defeating a group dedicated to killing all Jews and destroying Israel if not by force? Of course civilians get killed especially when the terrorists hide behind them. The baby shroud waving and cries of massacre and genocide with Hamas produced victim numbers ring hollow. This endless, futile, and always self defeating war against Israel will only end when muslims stop hating jews, but they never learn that it gets them nowhere and only impoverishes them. Sadly there is no such thing as the trendy idea of karma, if there was all Hamas members would already be dead and in Hell.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

All 10,000 should be arrested and jailed or deported for supporting a terrorist organisation. The UK politicians are soft weak people though. 

But it is OK with you if Israel and the IDF slaughter thousands of innocent men, women and children in Gaza

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

No but I wouldn't mind if they could accept me. Here you are Jewish Voices for Labour and why Jews should have solidarity with the progressive moment and eschew Zionism. We stand on the shoulders of Marx,Trotsky,Rosa Luxemburg and the founder of the British 4th International Tony  Cliff. Momentum in the Labour Party was mostly founded by Jews Jon Lansman. Stop the War Colition,  again Jews play a big role on the steering committee. In the 1930s in Nazi Germany they had common cause against the Nazis and went to their deaths together. Zionism actually divides us not unites us. https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/

Ah ok, you have to get some, but it only counts if you say a Jewish prayer every morning with them. One of the posters here told me so.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes it is. It calls for political violence. That's terrorism by definition. 

Just who defines what is terrorism and decides who is a terrorist?

And by what right do they do so?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Protesters at the Sydney Opera House were chanting "Gas the Jews"!

The New South Wales police called in an eminent audio analysis expert who determined the chant was actually "where's the Jews"!

I am reminded of the old army definition of an expert: ex is something that has been, and a spurt is what happens when you put a drip under pressure!

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, proton said:

Its all about Jew hatred thats why they could never accept the many offerers of a so called 2 state solution, they can never accept the existence if Israel. Over 98% of the middle east is muslim countries, but they want it all claiming Israel are colonisers, when Islam has in the past invaded and occupied most of those other lands.

Arab Peace Initiative

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Peace_Initiative

22 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

As did the Jewish war of independence. Do you condemn Haganah,Irgun and the Stern Gang ? Yes or No ?

Anybody ? If they don't then they support the bombing of King David's Hotel with the death of over 90 British and the summary execution of 2 British seargants in an olive Grove and numerous other crimes  in order to get the British out. As well as the massacres at Deir Yassin and Tantura amongst other heinous crimes. Zionism was born in blood and rules in blood. As does Hamas. 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, retarius said:

I have no time for Israeli policy if it kills innocent kids in their thousands. It is a vile and evil policy pursued by vile and evil men, indecent men, and it needs to change immediately. But Israel has put its middle finger up at the world so they can carry on murdering. No reasonable person would deny their right to kill Hamas terrorists, but moist reasonable people deplore this vile massacre of women and children. I will never forget that Israel did this. I will have no truck with indecent people who condone this massacre.

Hopefully some day karma will come to bite Israel in the ass and pay them back for this atrocity. Until that day I will continue to support the underdog, oppressed for decades by evil oppressors. 

Call me anti-Jew or anti-semitic, I don't care, it is Jews committing vile atrocities every day. I want them to he held accountable for these murders of innocents.

OK.

You're an anti-Jews, anti-semitic poster. Openly so. In one of you recent posts you called Judaism a '''murderous religion'.

Whatever you've got to say on the matter is tainted by that.

• Thumbs Up 2

44 minutes ago, riclag said:

If I had to choose between 

Zionist vs Communist pro Palestine protesters.

I’ll take the descendants that defended Masada !

Imop

Umm....the defenders of Massada where either killed or committed suicide.

That's the best reference you can come up with?

31 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

As did the Jewish war of independence. Do you condemn Haganah,Irgun and the Stern Gang ? Yes or No ?

I condemn you for hijacking my comment and quoting it out of context.

I never claimed there was no violence during the time of the British Mandate.

The poster I replied to denied a connection between the Intifada and violence.

Try harder.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Some of the most insane zionists are Evangelical Christians in America.

Yeah, but they only 'Zionist' on the condition Israel would ultimately fall.

15 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Just who defines what is terrorism and decides who is a terrorist?

And by what right do they do so?

@billd766

Government do. Government elected by people.

Your government, for example.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

I condemn you for hijacking my comment and quoting it out of context.

I never claimed there was no violence during the time of the British Mandate.

The poster I replied to denied a connection between the Intifada and violence.

Try harder.

A no then good I çondemn both and claim the high moral ground above the slaughter. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Anybody ? If they don't then they support the bombing of King David's Hotel with the death of over 90 British and the summary execution of 2 British seargants in an olive Grove and numerous other crimes  in order to get the British out. As well as the massacres at Deir Yassin and Tantura amongst other heinous crimes. Zionism was born in blood and rules in blood. As does Hamas. 

History lessons tend to get deleted and warnings given, just so that you know 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Doesn't have anything to do with anything.

You're just deflecting.

7 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

This didn't start on October 7th nor will it end there.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_and_massacres_during_the_1948_Palestine_war

This forum is not big on 'history lessons'. All the more so when given by ignorant biased posters.

There were killings, massacres, and terrorism long before 1948.

A whole lot of it by Arabs.

Try harder.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

A no then good I çondemn both and claim the high moral ground above the slaughter. 

That would be you either having reading comprehension issues, or trolling. Possibly both.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Then off to Redditt I go and leave you to it.

Make sure that you go to the right forum , forums that agree with you , if you post something that disagrees with the cause, you will be banned form posting again there .

The reason for the request to stop giving history lessons is because every thread about Israel ends up being the same , every thread that involves Israel someone always mentions that the King David hotel got bombed in 1948 and threads become extremely repetitive 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

As if I care please ban me mods so I'm not tempted to slink back and waste my time. 

Another fine lesson on the limits of Marxist self control.

• Thumbs Up 1

As if I care please ban me mods so I'm not tempted to slink back and waste my time. 

You are over reacting somewhat , we have all just been asked to atop giving history lessons

That isn't too much to ask and there's no need for you to storm off 

11 hours ago, Neeranam said:

This is true. 

Censorship is disgracefully biased. 

You may find the censorship is mainly Pro Palestinian so I guess that'll be fine with you.

Unmasking the Genocidal Aims of Hamas: A Grim Reality Overlooked by Media

The ongoing conflict in the Middle East between Israel and Hamas has sparked heated debates and garnered significant media attention. However, one crucial aspect often overlooked is Hamas's genocidal objectives, which should be a central part of the narrative.

While reporting on the conflict, mainstream media, including the BBC, has frequently failed to emphasize the fundamental difference between Israel and its enemies. Unlike territorial disputes, Hamas explicitly aims to kill Jews based on their identity, echoing the dark echoes of history, reminiscent of the Nazis' commitment to genocide.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You may find the censorship is mainly Pro Palestinian so I guess that'll be fine with you.

Unmasking the Genocidal Aims of Hamas: A Grim Reality Overlooked by Media

The ongoing conflict in the Middle East between Israel and Hamas has sparked heated debates and garnered significant media attention. However, one crucial aspect often overlooked is Hamas's genocidal objectives, which should be a central part of the narrative.

While reporting on the conflict, mainstream media, including the BBC, has frequently failed to emphasize the fundamental difference between Israel and its enemies. Unlike territorial disputes, Hamas explicitly aims to kill Jews based on their identity, echoing the dark echoes of history, reminiscent of the Nazis' commitment to genocide.

Noticed nobody cared much about that topic. But you put Jews in the headline and people go bananas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1