Protesters claim ‘Zionists control media’ and call for ‘intifada’ on London march

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes it is. It calls for political violence. That's terrorism by definition. 

Stop it. Is supporting Ukraine's war against Russia also terrorism? Is calling for attacks against Houthis also terrorism?

They aren't calling for political violence, they are calling for actual violence in the form of war. Let's not forget who declared this to be a war. Now when people want to defend themselves against a declaration of war you cry foul.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

They are a cult and really haven't a clue what they are protesting about, they are in this cult because their friends from university Hugo and Bunty are in it and they need something to protest about. They chant their warcry "from the river to the sea" but when asked what river and what sea they literally don't know. 

They carry the terrorists flag with them and the woke police are just too dim and scared to arrest them, but you show up with our Union flag and you'll soon be arrested, two tier policing at it's best. Jews are having to close schools in fear of these idiots, and walking the street is not a good idea if you are a Jew, the local lynch mob will be out on patrol looking for these people whose only crime is being born Jewish.

God help the Jewish population, one holocaust is enough!

It's called Freedom of Speech

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What is disgraceful about the demonstration, I missed that bit. 

Many one or two people didn't behave themselves, but that doesn't mean the whole thing was disgraceful. I applaud them for trying to stop this killing of thousands of innocent kids.

Read the OP.

Watch the pics and the signs.

That you don't find it disgraceful doesn't mean a whole lot.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

There's a big difference to being anti-Isreali policy and being antiJew. 

I think there are more non-Israeli Jews that Israeli ones. 

@Neeranam

Some can be anti-Israel, and anti-Jews.

Like you.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

There are hundreds of thousands of Jews who do not accept the Zionist State of Israel. Why does the media never talk about them?

The State of Israel does not represent world Jewry!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1754423001158693078

Considering some of them are part of the current Israeli government, its kinda amusing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Investigation by Haaretz reveals not only that the Israeli military is covertly running a racist, genocide-promoting social media account, 72 Virgins, but that the military lied when challenged about its involvement.

https://archive.ph/DqeYw

And how is this related to the topic?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Nice deflection away from the point of the original post, which I have included above.

Considering your own post was a deflection, not sure what you're complaining about.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Stop it. Is supporting Ukraine's war against Russia also terrorism? Is calling for attacks against Houthis also terrorism?

They aren't calling for political violence, they are calling for actual violence in the form of war. Let's not forget who declared this to be a war. Now when people want to defend themselves against a declaration of war you cry foul.

You support terrorists. You should be ashamed.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

This has nothing to do with Ukraine. And you're intentionally muddying the water with the Houthies reference.

Essentially, what you did above is normalize the Hamas attack and Palestinian terrorism in general. Now 'deny' it.

You can spin things all you like, they were calling for violence.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Have you got any Rabbi friends?

No but I wouldn't mind if they could accept me. Here you are Jewish Voices for Labour and why Jews should have solidarity with the progressive moment and eschew Zionism. We stand on the shoulders of Marx,Trotsky,Rosa Luxemburg and the founder of the British 4th International Tony  Cliff. Momentum in the Labour Party was mostly founded by Jews Jon Lansman. Stop the War Colition,  again Jews play a big role on the steering committee. In the 1930s in Nazi Germany they had common cause against the Nazis and went to their deaths together. Zionism actually divides us not unites us. https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

If I had to choose between 

Zionist vs Communist pro Palestine protesters.

I’ll take the descendants that defended Masada !

Imop

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

If I had to choose between 

Zionist vs Communist pro Palestine protesters.

I’ll take the descendants that defended Masada !

Imop

With the communist Jews on our side and leading on the strategy and execution of the battle you will lose.  Come out waving a white flag and I promise we won't shoot ( unlike the IDF ! ). I stand with Nornan Finkelstrin.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1