Protesters claim ‘Zionists control media’ and call for ‘intifada’ on London march

43 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Oh, borderline now.

I'm waiting, also for @Jingthing to quote an antisemitic post I wrote.

You missed th question about a rabbit, stop being such a child.

@Neeranam

Sometimes borderline, sometimes outright. Not complicated. Said as much on past occasions.

I don't care what you pretend to wait for. And I've not missed anything.

On 2/5/2024 at 10:24 PM, uttradit said:

All 10,000 should be arrested and jailed or deported for supporting a terrorist organisation. The UK politicians are soft weak people though. 

Perhaps they should arrest and jail or deport you for advocating the overthrow of almost every law pertaining to freedom of citizens in the UK.

Thatcher would have loved that during the troubles, as she could have just deported every Catholic to Eire.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

@Neeranam

You are not 'tired' of baiting. It's what you're about.

Nothing in your posts indicates that you have much of a clue regarding Judaism. Certainly not on par with having a 'spiritual advisor'. Antisemitic comments aside, your whole conduct on these topics is opposed to the guidance such a supposed 'spiritual advisor' would condone.

I doubt many Rabbis, if exposed to your online persona, would have much to do with you. How you market yourself in real life could be different. As such, and as your posts are generally trolling nonsense, I do not believe you have such a 'spiritual guide', and hence the Rabbit, rather than your imaginary trolling effort of you claiming him a Rabbi - supposedly to lend your trolling comments more 'credibility' (but achieving the opposite).

I am not a religious person, never was. No need to 'suspect' anything. Said it often enough.

I admit I don't know much about Judaism, but have been learning bits and pieces for over 7 years. My advisor is not teaching me about Juaism specifically but how to find a higher power and mentions his religion obviously and experience in doing this.

He is not Israeli, and knows my stance on Israeli policy, apartheid, etc.

I find it strange when jewish people reject their religion as it is kinda rejecting their ethnicity. I can understand when non-religious Jews take offence to a non-Jew studying their religion, bit weird but.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 2/5/2024 at 9:51 AM, Bkk Brian said:

Pro-Palestinian protestors on the streets of London showing support for the Houthis, a terrorist group.

"Demonstrators also chanted: “Yemen, Yemen make us proud, turn another ship around,” a reference to the Houthi attacks on shipping in the Red Sea.

How disgusting is that, but then again they support another terrorist group, Hamas, so this is not surprising and really shows their true colours.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I admit I don't know much about Judaism, but have been learning bits and pieces for over 7 years. My advisor is not teaching me about Juaism specifically but how to find a higher power and mentions his religion obviously and experience in doing this.

He is not Israeli, and knows my stance on Israeli policy, apartheid, etc.

I find it strange when jewish people reject their religion as it is kinda rejecting their ethnicity. I can understand when non-religious Jews take offence to a non-Jew studying their religion, bit weird but.

:coffee1:

On 2/5/2024 at 9:45 PM, Jeff the Chef said:

Investigation by Haaretz reveals not only that the Israeli military is covertly running a racist, genocide-promoting social media account, 72 Virgins, but that the military lied when challenged about its involvement.

https://archive.ph/DqeYw

The military lie about a lot of stuff and look stupid when caught out, like the time they called a calendar a roster of Hamas, or a laptop and a few weapons a command center.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The military lie about a lot of stuff and look stupid when caught out, like the time they called a calendar a roster of Hamas, or a laptop and a few weapons a command center.

@thaibeachlovers

The military lie about a lot of stuff and look stupid when caught out

Wasn't aware you're 'the military'.

1 hour ago, mooping20Baht said:

I think its safe to assume esp in the case of the IDF, even pre new Nakba.

the first casualty in war is the truth. the difference being the genocide-complicit media controls most information worldwide at this stage.

Conspiracy theory garbage 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mooping20Baht said:

I think its safe to assume esp in the case of the IDF, even pre new Nakba.

the first casualty in war is the truth. the difference being the genocide-complicit media controls most information worldwide at this stage.

Luckily they don't control Al Jazeera, which is doing a sterling job of getting the truth out there.

• Haha 2

As seen on Al Jazeera, massive demonstrations around the world in support of Palestine, including in Washington DC, and even a massive protest in Israel against Netanyahu.

IMO israel has lost most international public support, and, like the international movement to end South African apartheid, protests are reaching a critical mass that the politicians that are currently supporting israel will be unable to ignore any longer. In particular Sunak should be worried about his survival, and Biden is surely unable to pretend all Americans support israeli actions in Gaza.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/13/march-on-washington-ceasefire-gaza

Thousands march on Washington to demand ceasefire in Gaza

This article is more than 1 month old

Flyers indicate protesters came from as far as Florida, Minnesota, Texas and Wisconsin to protest war and US aid to Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUPkKMwY36I

6,694 views Feb 18, 2024

Hundreds of thousands of Pro-Palestine protesters marched in London, UK as part of a 'global day of action,' calling for an immediate halt to Israel's war on Gaza. Marches are expected in 100 cities across 45 countries to protest against the Rafah bombardment and to urge an immediate ceasefire.