XL Bully breeder' 68 year old grandmother mauled to death Essex seaside horror

Social Media

image.png

In a tragic incident in Jaywick Sands near Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, Esther Martin, a 68-year-old grandmother, was mauled to death by dogs during a visit to her 11-year-old grandson. The suspected XL Bully dogs involved in the attack were owned by Ashley Warren, a breeder and aspiring rapper known as Wyless Man. The dogs were destroyed by the police. Warren, who featured in online drill music videos, had previously advertised XL Bully puppies for sale on Facebook. The breeds involved in the attack are yet to be officially determined.

image.png

Essex Police responded to the incident at around 4 pm and arrested a 39-year-old man from Jaywick on suspicion of dangerous dogs offences. Esther Martin's family claimed she had previously warned the dogs' owner about their dangerous nature. The family expressed their devastation, revealing that Esther had raised concerns about the breed and temperament of the XL Bully dogs.

image.png

Sonia Martin, Esther's daughter, stated that the dogs were XL Bullies, with eight of them in the house, including six puppies and two adults. The family thanked neighbors who tried to help during the attack. The incident has left the family traumatized, especially Esther's 11-year-old grandson, who witnessed the violence.

The attack occurred at 4 pm, but the family learned about Esther's death when the police visited her Chesterfield home at 10 pm. Sonia emphasized the distressing nature of the situation, stating that their nephew not only lost his mother and grandmother but also witnessed the violence. The police assured the public that there is no wider threat to the community, and the scene is now safe.

image.png

Chief Superintendent Glen Pavelin acknowledged the shock to the community and assured ongoing police presence. The investigation is ongoing, and officers are appealing for information or footage related to the incident. The breeds involved will be officially confirmed by experts.

Esther Martin's tragic death marks the first dog attack fatality in 2024, with 25 fatal dog attacks reported since 2020. The incident occurred shortly after new rules over the illegal XL Bully breed came into force, allowing police to seize unregistered dogs that do not comply with restrictions. Owners can face criminal charges and fines. The breed ban was implemented due to a series of attacks causing fatalities and injuries.

The attack has raised concerns about the need for responsible dog ownership and adherence to regulations, with ongoing debates about breed-specific legislation. The tragedy in Jaywick Sands highlights the importance of public safety and proper enforcement of dog control measures.

Source

image.png

• Sad 5

Idiot owner.

His dogs will be taught to be aggressive, his kids will learn to grow up to be an anti social nobhead like him, his friends will obviously be criminals.

Lock him up and put the dogs in a loving home where they can spend their days snoozing on the sofa begging for treats like any other dog.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Always first an incident/accident and then followed by lame action.

It would be easy to put down ALL those dangerous beasts, not only this breed. 😵‍💫

It would be far easier to put down anti-social nobheads like him and let the dogs grow up in a peaceful and loving family.
Why some people in this group always put the blame on the dogs is way beyong belief.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Always first an incident/accident and then followed by lame action.

It would be easy to put down ALL those dangerous beasts, not only this breed.😵‍💫

total agreement 

24 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

It would be far easier to put down anti-social nobheads like him and let the dogs grow up in a peaceful and loving family.
Why some people in this group always put the blame on the dogs is way beyong belief.

Not quite right. It shows that those "anti-social nobheads" are the majority who owns those beasts. And because those beasts got no education but are to attack and kill, there is no other solution than to put them down.

Another option would be to apply for a permission  and authority has to check the accommodation and test the IQ of the applicant. Hardly to manage I reckon.🥴

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Not quite right. It shows that those "anti-social nobheads" are the majority who owns those beasts. And because those beasts got no education but are to attack and kill, there is no other solution than to put them down.

Another option would be to apply for a permission  and authority has to check the accommodation and test the IQ of the applicant. Hardly to manage I reckon.🥴

In most countries, one can only get a firearm AFTER PROOFING that he/she is capable of handling the firearm.
In most countries, one can only get a drivers license AFTER PROOFING that he/she is capable of handling a vehicle.
In most countries, one can only operate a machine AFTER PROOFING that he/she has learned all the safety rules to operate that machine.
It would not be that difficult to allow the ownership of an animal AFTER PROOFING that he/she has learned how to handle the animal and eventually pass an annual test.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Confuscious said:

In most countries, one can only get a firearm AFTER PROOFING that he/she is capable of handling the firearm.
In most countries, one can only get a drivers license AFTER PROOFING that he/she is capable of handling a vehicle.
In most countries, one can only operate a machine AFTER PROOFING that he/she has learned all the safety rules to operate that machine.
It would not be that difficult to allow the ownership of an animal AFTER PROOFING that he/she has learned how to handle the animal and eventually pass an annual test.

Unfortunately it is difficult, because following your solution there is nobody to force the owner to be registered. Everything will be voluntarily. And there are some outside who avoid any contact to authorities in order to live free without paying taxes.

2 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Something similar is already being proposed - I heard it on the radio last night. Unfortunately I can't remember the group making the proposal. 

It would involve background checks on the people, accommodation checks (e.g. do they live in a 10th floor flat) and various other things like a test they would need to pass. 

This would apply to any dogs over a certain weight, i.e. deemed large enough to kill a human in a fight. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

What I find beyond belief is hearing people defend the breeding and ownership of these type of dogs. 

These dogs are capable of easily killing people. I respect the fact that if the dog is brought up in a loving home, the risk of an attack is greatly reduced.

But even if you love dogs that much, why do you need to own one of the breeds that are so equipped to kill? 

I bet 90% of XL Bully owners have them as a status symbol, and most of the owners are probably of a similar mindset to this Jaywick waste of space. 

The same goes for a lot of other breeds (Doberman) and owners of a Lion as a pet.

The animal is only serving as an extension of their dick (status)

Personally I’ve never met a pittie I didn’t like but I don’t associate with folks that fight dogs.we have an American bull dog he’s much larger than a pit 120 lbs he loves humans and why not he’s always recived love snacks and belly rubs unfortunately he will attack other dogs so we as responsible care takers make sure we supervise any contact.its heinous what happened and I hope they hold the guy with the small…….accountable rip dear lady …….