Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

1 minute ago, candide said:

Lol! The first 5 countries are emerging economies.

Thank you for confirming that the U.S. has the highest GDP growth among developped economies. It spares me the time to search for it! 😃

G20. You can't even spell developed.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I call B.S.

A Border Security Bill Worth Passing - WSJ

The Senate bill has reforms Trump never came close to getting.

Do Republicans want to better secure the U.S. border, or do they want to keep what has become an open sore festering for another year as an election issue? That’s the choice presented to Congress this week with the rollout of the Senate’s bipartisan border security bill, and we’ll soon learn what the GOP really wants.

Paywall

• Love It 1

Just now, heybruce said:

"Only a fool would not watch youtube."

That says so very much about you.  Mostly is says that you are not someone to be taken seriously.

Thanks far left guy. Tell me what websites you get news from. I need a good laugh.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, uttradit said:

Thanks far left guy. Tell me what websites you get news from. I need a good laugh.

Economist and BBC mostly, but I will occasionally read from other credible news sources:  Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, AP, etc.

People who want to be informed read.  People who want to be entertained watch YouTube, and can't even define what they mean by "left".

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Economist and BBC mostly, but I will occasionally read from other credible news sources:  Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, AP, etc.

People who want to be informed read.  People who want to be entertained watch YouTube, and can't even define what they mean by "left".

So you are rich are you?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, uttradit said:

G20. You can't even spell developed.

It seems you have a poor understanding of economics. India, Turkey, Russia, Indonesia and China are emerging economies. They are not comparable. All comparable economies have a lower GDP growth than the U.S. That was my claim and you demonstrated it. Thank you! 😅

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

It seems you have a poor understanding of economics. India, Turkey, Russia, Indonesia and China are emerging economies. They are not comparable. All comparable economies have a lower GDP growth than the U.S. That was my claim and you demonstrated it. Thank you! 😅

Top 20 largest economies. You cherry picked the top 7.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Now I understand; you don't read because you have comprehension problems.

Your source states:

"Independent Senator Kyrsten Sinema told reporters the legislation would secure the U.S. southern border, including by requiring the Department of Homeland Security to temporarily "shut down" the frontier to most migrants if there are an average of more than 5,000 crossing attempts per day over seven days."

It does not say it would allow 5000 a day in, it states that 5000 attempts at illegal crossings will trigger a border shutdown.  It also doesn't give automatic work permits, that's just Scalise BS.

I'd ask if you understand the difference, but I doubt that you do.

So you believe 5000 attempts all fail? Silly response from you.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

No, the bill doesn't.  And stopping Russian empire building is not wasted money.

Russia is after Ukraine resources. Fake empire claim like WMD. I bet you fell for the WMD lies.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Russia is after Ukraine resources. Fake empire claim like WMD. I bet you fell for the WMD lies.

How is invading, occupying and stealing a county's resources not empire building?  Do you know anything about history?  Does YouTube not educate you on such things?

Most of the world fell for the WMD claims because Saddam Hussein wanted the world to believe he had WMD's.  However I did not support the war, I thought it stupid and unnecessary.

Edited by heybruce

How is invading, occupying and stealing a county's resources not empire building?  Do you know anything about history?  Does YouTube not educate you on such things?

Wrong. About resources like most wars.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The magadonians are lying just to give their dear leader cover for doing what he's doing -- refusing to fix the border so he can keep it as a campaign issue. If enough Americans understand what Trump is doing, that hurts Trump. So the magadonians need to lie for him. What a disgusting movement. Worship of one incredibly horrible man with no interest in actually helping the country. On top of that, helping enemy dictator Putin. Reagan must be spinning in his grave. These aren't republicans. They're traitors.

Dud bill as explained. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Why bother reading 8 new sources if you make no money from it? Just a bunch of useless news in your head.

I pay a modest amount for one news source.  I'm not surprised that you consider being informed as useless. 

Try to enjoy YouTube without disturbing the adults.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Wrong. About resources like most wars.

Do I have to spell out what is obvious to everyone else?  Empire building is about capturing resources.  How can you not know this?

Oh yeah, it's probably not covered on YouTube.

• Thumbs Up 2