Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

4 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Top 20 largest economies. You cherry picked the top 7.

Top 20 was never my claim. I never made any claim about emerging or developing economies, because they are not comparable.

By definition, they have a higher growth than developed countries, that's why they are called emerging or developing. Ex China always had a higher GDP growth since the 80s.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Fine that's your opinion but lets hear from the front-line Border Patrol whose Council previously endorsed TRump for President. And they said "This is absolutely better than what we currently have " National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd. I guess he saw through Trump's BS. 

Exactly -- now wait for the disgraced ex president to start attacking and insulting the Border Patrol.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Photoguy21 said:

And almost bankrupted the country

Debt has increased in most countries during and  after Covid. The difference is that the U.S. has generated more growth from it, than other developed countries.

• Like 1

I'm afraid I am past caring what this senile old goat has to say. He is the worst president in living memory, and probably in historical memory as well.

Nikki Haley failed to "beat none-of-these-candidates" in a Nevada primary yesterday where Trump wasn't even on the ballot. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Flawed bill. Needs fixing.

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Also because it is a crap bill. It allows nearly 2 million illegal migrants to enter the country unhindered.  Hell I was watching 60 Minutes last weekend, it showed a gap in the fence where hundreds of people cross every week from Mexico to California. And a BP agent just stood and watched. a 4 foot gap that could be closed in minutes with a boulder and some cement. The property owner  (the fence is on private property) was threatened with arrest if he tried to clear the trespassers from his land. It's an unholy mess.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese-migrants-fastest-growing-group-us-mexico-border-60-minutes-transcript/

Yet the Border Patrol union supports it.  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/new-immigration-bill-senate-bipartisan-border-patrol-endorsement-rcna137354

The bill is an improvement over the existing situation.  Insisting the bill has to be perfect before it passes is merely an excuse to maintain the current situation.  That's what Trump and his allies want.

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

He enjoys drama and conflict. It's his dream life not others. I wouldn't want it. In an interview Elon Musk said his mind is like a storm. He can't just relax like others. Has to be busy. People are wired differently. Trump could have retired to Hawaii 30 years ago. Instead he's been busy non stop. Can't live without drama. 

Correct. He is the epitome of a drama queen. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Yet the Border Patrol union supports it.  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/new-immigration-bill-senate-bipartisan-border-patrol-endorsement-rcna137354

The bill is an improvement over the existing situation.  Insisting the bill has to be perfect before it passes is merely an excuse to maintain the current situation.  That's what Trump and his allies want.

Most bills get rejected at first. They negotiate and they get passed. Don't negotiate not passed. Up to Joe.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, uttradit said:

Which will be appealed.

Given the reasons explained in the court's rejection, it is very likely the Supreme Court won't even bother hearing the appeal. It's under no obligation to do so.

It would be amusing watching Trump's lawyers trying to polish a turd a second time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Given the reasons explained in the court's rejection, it is very likely the Supreme Court won't even bother hearing the appeal. It's under no obligation to do so.

It would be amusing watching Trump's lawyers trying to polish a turd a second time.

Your opinion only

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

Most bills get rejected at first. They negotiate and they get passed. Don't negotiate not passed. Up to Joe.

I hope you right on this. Seem any negotiator will get a death wish by Trump. Ask James Lankford. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Photoguy21 said:

Which is why the poverty level has also increased from what I read

It has increased dramatically for the middle class, who are really struggling. I know for a fact, I've been back there nearly a dozen times in the past 3 years and the situation back there for the average person is very difficult. 

Some of the numbers are impressive but consumer confidence is very very low. 

4 minutes ago, uttradit said:

No, the House rejected the bill, it is up to the House to offer realistic amendments.  The House isn't doing that because it wants to maintain border chaos in order to please Trump.

Are you aware that YouTube algorithms are drawing you further into a fact free echo chamber the more you use it?

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

No, the House rejected the bill, it is up to the House to offer realistic amendments.  The House isn't doing that because it wants to maintain border chaos in order to please Trump.

Are you aware that YouTube algorithms are drawing you further into a fact free echo chamber the more you use it?

It's a simple phone call. What changes do you want? Ok done. Joe won't do it. Your rants about youtube are weird.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It has increased dramatically for the middle class, who are really struggling. I know for a fact, I've been back there nearly a dozen times in the past 3 years and the situation back there for the average person is very difficult. 

Consumer Confidence is improving, it's at its highest level in two years.  https://apnews.com/article/consumer-confidence-conference-board-spending-economy-ce87c4fed6f18ac92b0d915e7af7e828

People's attitudes always take time to adjust to a new reality, even when the new reality is a strong economy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

It's a simple phone call. What changes do you want? Ok done. Joe won't do it. Your rants about youtube are weird.

I'm sure phone calls are being made. 

Your reliance on YouTube for news is naive.  My comments about YouTube algorithms are accurate, though YouTube probably didn't tell you about them.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I'm sure phone calls are being made. 

Your reliance on YouTube for news is naive.  My comments about YouTube algorithms are accurate, though YouTube probably didn't tell you about them.

Strange obsession with Youtube. Are you doing ok? Making no sense.

Edited by uttradit
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Poverty level in 2022 was the same as in 2020. I haven't seen figures released for 2023 yet.

34 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Joe also has what his former boss called "a pen and a phone". He can make many meaningful changes without the need for legislation. Yet he doesn't.  Seems HE wants this as an election issue too. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, uttradit said:

But worse than 2019. Thank Joe.

Do you remember what happened in 2020 and 2021? Poverty increased during the pandemic  and started to decrease in 2022. Thank you Joe.

But if you prefer to stick to 5 years old style economic reasoning, it can be argued that poverty level has increased to the current level under Trump! 

6 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Joe also has what his former boss called "a pen and a phone". He can make many meaningful changes without the need for legislation. Yet he doesn't.  Seems HE wants this as an election issue too. 

Correct he wants mileage. He stuffed up and now wants to blame Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Strange obsession with Youtube. Are you doing ok? Making no sense.

Are you getting your "news" from YouTube?  If so you are in an ignorance promoting echo chamber.  I like to understand the persistent posters of nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 2