Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

5 hours ago, uttradit said:

I don't worry about WW3. After 60 years of false predictions I stopped caring. 

so, do you think the leaders of Iran and North Korea are evil?

This is not a trick question. Unless you are posting from Russia. Hmmmm.... its business hours in Moscow now.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, uttradit said:

You very specifically said "for the next ten years".

Like quite a number of people (and judging by what you said about the "next ten years" including yourself) I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if a movement does not emerge, if he is elected, pressing for him to remain as President for as long as it takes to  "finish the job". The job being defined of course by Mr Trump! Hells bells, he may even feel the need to install a dynastic successor if age strikes him! It is one of the many elephants lurking in the polygonal (many cornered) salon which is a possible second term! Truly a "nightmare future"!

I wonder, if/when such a movement emerges, whether you will support it with the same (incoherent) enthusiasm you show for this debate!

Just now, herfiehandbag said:

You very specifically said "for the next ten years".

Like quite a number of people (and judging by what you said about the "next ten years" including yourself) I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if a movement does not emerge, if he is elected, pressing for him to remain as President for as long as it takes to  "finish the job". The job being defined of course by Mr Trump! Hells bells, he may even feel the need to install a dynastic successor if age strikes him! It is one of the many elephants lurking in the polygonal ( many cornered) salon which is a possible second term!

I wonder, if/when such a movement emerges, whether you will support it with the same (incoherent) enthusiasm you show for this debate!

Yes I expect the whinging to last to 2035 or more. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I think you are afraid to give your opinion on Iran and North Korea, but you know it would expose you to derision.

I have no opinion. I don't live there. Never visited. How many times have you visited?

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, uttradit said:

I don't worry about WW3. After 60 years of false predictions I stopped caring. 

You sound worried. Go build a bomb shelter. Stock up with 7 years supplies. 

6 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Are you crazy? I don't think about unimportant nonsense. 

Unimportant nonsense like WW3?  Wow.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I tell you what would be a nightmare, 4 more years of a man who can barely string a sentence together let alone remember the names of other leaders.

In fairness, Mitterrand has only been dead 27 years. :whistling:  Truly terrifying to watch. Good Luck America. 

G7 - NATO

MITTERAND - GERMAN

WHAT WHY HOW

Edited by Rimmer
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, uttradit said:

So when is WW3 starting Bruce?? Got your bomb shelter ready? 5555

It's not starting because responsible people take the possibility seriously. 

A democracy requires responsible, informed people to vote with an eye to all possible futures. 

People who get their news from YouTube and think "Why bother reading 8 new sources if you make no money from it? Just a bunch of useless news in your head." are a threat to democracy and the future of the human race.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Right. You mean the economy after Biden took over from covid denier Trump. Very true. Trump tanked the economy.

Covid tanked the economy. You claim to be independent but I see that's false. Stock market rose more pa under Trump prior to covid. Inflation was much lower.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, candide said:

Lol! I have continuously proven you wrong today! 😀

Initially high because of the impact of the Republican major crisis, then decreased. No increase during Biden's mandate,contrary to your claim.. 

Graph proves you wrong.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

And your explanation was refuted.  The House will not consider the bill because Trump sees border chaos as working to his advantage.

The House will not consider the bill because its lousy.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

Covid tanked the economy. You claim to be independent but I see that's false. Stock market rose more pa under Trump prior to covid. Inflation was much lower.

A continuation of the trend established under Obama.  Really, this shouldn't be that difficult.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

Debt has increased in most countries during and  after Covid. The difference is that the U.S. has generated more growth from it, than other developed countries.

So more debt....more growth....I wonder how long that can last?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

I'm afraid I am past caring what this senile old goat has to say. He is the worst president in living memory, and probably in historical memory as well.

Nikki Haley failed to "beat none-of-these-candidates" in a Nevada primary yesterday where Trump wasn't even on the ballot. 

Presidency in Peril !

The mixed up ,bobbled up, shook up biden, his administration and his Marxist supporters are going down .

“Despite a growing economy and little opposition for his party’s nomination, President Joe Biden confronts a dissatisfied electorate and a challenging political climate nine months before he faces re-election, according to a new national NBC News poll.

Biden trails GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on major policy and personal comparisons, including by more than 20 points on which candidate would better handle the economy. And Biden’s deficit versus Trump on handling immigration and the border is greater than 30 points.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/poll-biden-trump-economy-presidential-race-rcna136834

“Biden year-end rating worst of modern-day presidents seeking reelection at this point: Gallup”!

Nobody comes from a 37-39 % approval rating to win a Presidency, nobody.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4373344-biden-year-end-rating-worst-modern-day-presidents-seeking-reelection-gallup/

8 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Economy was weak under Obama. GDP growth was weak. Poverty was high. Obama was hopeless.

Lol!

Average GDP growth was higher under Obama's mandates compared to Trump. Unemployment reduction rate was higher. And Obama's succeed in reversing the poverty trend generated by the 2008 crisis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Look at your graph. 

"My" graph  shows 11.5 in 2020 and 11.5 in 2022. You call that an increase? That's pathetic.

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, uttradit said:

You cannot have it both ways, like evoking economic conditions such as economic crises when it suits you, and ignore them when it doesn't.

Edited by candide
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

It’s been an interesting day first poor Donnie finds out he is not emperor and is  liable for breaking the law and attempting to steal the presidency then his simpering toy poodle of a house speaker gets absolutely trashed in the house trying do do his masters bidding.but trump supporters take heart your guy is still doing a spectacular job for his bff Putin.after all president zelinskey wouldent lie for him when trump tried his extortion bit so now a brave nation fighting for its existence is betrayed I will NEVER vote republican again as long as there is the faintest whiff of trump.

Hopefully that's the deflection intermission over.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Hopefully that's the deflection intermission over.

When Trump loses the election and shuffles off to prison, what are you going to post about?

Maybe you will start spewing talking points about Gavin Newsom, the man who retired Ron DeSantis.

• Love It 1