Pet Stores / Pet Supplies

33 RPM

Looking for a decent Pet Store / Pet Supplies shop

that would carry a good range of  Cat Food, including Royal Canin,  and Pet Accessories, Cat Collars, Leads and other feline related things.

I'm out east way Doi Saket, and regularly in the Ruamchok Mall area so somewhere near there would be handy.

Thanks

I know it's a bit out of your way, but going South on the Hang Dong Road from the Airport Junction, on the left, ie.,East side of the road, is Dara Cosmetics. Behind there is a pet food shop which has Royal Canin and other brands,

PetMart - On Mahidol Road just before the Central Airport junction.

Newly opened with a large stock of Royal Canin and other stocks.

Raksat Overseas Pet Supplies Store - On Chiangmai - Lamphun Road between Index Shopping Mall and Makro.

Been there many years.

I have been using tailybuddy online pet shop for a number of years now for all my cat food requirements. Excellent service, has English version of website, easy payment via banking QR code, quick delivery across Thailand. 

Pet Mart has locations all over. They have good stock of cat foods and suplies. You can get a discount card there.

Another good pet shop with good stock of cat foods and has even better prices than Pet Mart is on the Doi Saket Road (actually Kaew Narawat), if you make the u-turn just before the Super Highway and look to your left, you will see a large pet shop. Not Namping, their prices are not so good, but just 200 meters or so before it. I just can't think of the name. They have discount cards too.

I've always found that for expensive cat foods like Royal Canin, that the best prices are on Shopee or Lazada