Biden's own DOJ says he is an 'elderly man with a poor memory': Classified document case

Social Media

On 3/14/2024 at 8:44 AM, Danderman123 said:

Yeah, that didn't age well.

Now it's "Biden is too energetic".

I didn't say anything about Biden's energy level. If you are going to quote me, stick to what I said, or make it clear you are not responding to my post.

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I didn't say anything about Biden's energy level. If you are going to quote me, stick to what I said, or make it clear you are not responding to my post.

The Republican take on Biden before the SOTU is that Biden was senile.

The post-SOTU take is that Biden was too aggressive.

Do you agree with the Republican take?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

His aggression due to his injections of Adderall and who knows what else.

His senility is coming back full strength as the Secret Service do a Ronald Regan maneuver to keep him from opening his mouth to reporters, yes reporters.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/internet-erupts-after-bidens-team-wards-off-press-takes-questions-campaign-stop-bad

Bloomberg News has just published an article about dissension in the ranks of the FBI, which by their own admission is fairly widespread.  This is documented by emails from FBI employees to their own Office of the Ombudsman.

Among the complaints are why "the FBI served a Search Warrant on a former president."  One email suggests this could have been done more discreetly and this action was most likely politically motivated.  It goes on to complain how this has generated threats and security concerns for agents and their families.

The article goes on further on how Director Christopher has attempted to do damage control.

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

No. I didn't think he was aggressive at all. In fact I thought he looked like a man that had been coached on how to project an illusion of strength, but IMO it was like being savaged by a very small wet poodle.

Perhaps his memory is so bad he confused the instructions on how to project an illusion of strength with how to act the part of an annoying small dog from a school play he did as a boy.

8 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Bloomberg News has just published an article about dissension in the ranks of the FBI, which by their own admission is fairly widespread.  This is documented by emails from FBI employees to their own Office of the Ombudsman.

Among the complaints are why "the FBI served a Search Warrant on a former president."  One email suggests this could have been done more discreetly and this action was most likely politically motivated.  It goes on to complain how this has generated threats and security concerns for agents and their families.

The article goes on further on how Director Christopher has attempted to do damage control.

Did they ask the right question? A better question would have been: why did a judge approve the search warrant?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, candide said:

Did they ask the right question? A better question would have been: why did a judge approve the search warrant?

A much better question is, it wise to refuse a request from the attorney general, especially one like Merrick Garland?  This is the same Merrick Garland that went after parents for questioning what was going on in our educational system.  Incidentally, this was also one of complaints voiced in the emails sent to the Ombudsman.

26 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

A much better question is, it wise to refuse a request from the attorney general, especially one like Merrick Garland?  This is the same Merrick Garland that went after parents for questioning what was going on in our educational system.  Incidentally, this was also one of complaints voiced in the emails sent to the Ombudsman.

A better question is why Trump was holding onto classified documents and storing them in a bathroom. 

22 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

A better question is why Trump was holding onto classified documents and storing them in a bathroom. 

He needed something to read while doing his business and planned to flush them down when he finished. 

46 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Surely not. Are judges not independent in the U.S.?

Anyway, an even better question (related to why a judge approved the warrant) would be: why did Trump refuse to give back presidential records (incl. classified documents), hide documents in a bathroom, send documents to another place (see witness number 5 interview,) and lie about it? 😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

He needed something to read while doing his business and planned to flush them down when he finished. 

Or he was afraid his guests would be boring while they were having a s#![ , so he left something to read at their disposal! 😀

22 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Trump will likely go to jail for willful retention of classified documents.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump will likely go to jail for willful retention of classified documents.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.  The likelihood gets slimmer every day. 

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

maybe you can explain this Trump quote:

"Joe Biden won against Barack Obama."

Trump makes a lot of ridiculous and confusing statements.  I have no idea what it means and have no interest in figuring it out.

On 3/17/2024 at 8:12 AM, Danderman123 said:

TDS? The thread isn't about Trump, despite your attempts to make every thread about the Donald.