Biden's own DOJ says he is an 'elderly man with a poor memory': Classified document case

Social Media

9 minutes ago, thaicurious said:

In Trump U. Lawsuit Deposition, Trump Can't Remember 'World's Greatest Memory' Boast (nbcnews.com)

He cited memory lapses 59 times during the December deposition, a transcript from which was released on Wednesday.

Let me illustrate that for you.

"I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall" said shriveled orange Donald J. Trump in one single testimony.

Trump said he couldn’t remember 36 times in response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions - MarketWatch

I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall I don't recall " said that shriveled orange Donald J. Trump at another time.

I'm sorry, your were saying something about someone's memory?

And all under oath.

• Like 1

There is a political element to this, in the language used by the Republican author,  but the fact is what Biden did was not good and warranted investigation. Saw his press conference and it mostly wasn't terrible, except for confusing Mexico with Egypt, but will certainly not help address peoples valid concerns about his age now let alone over the next 4 years. Pass the baton Joe. It's time.  

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

There is a political element to this, in the language used by the Republican author,  but the fact is what Biden did was not good and warranted investigation. Saw his press conference and it mostly wasn't terrible, except for confusing Mexico with Egypt, but will certainly not help address peoples valid concerns about his age now let alone over the next 4 years. Pass the baton Joe. It's time.  

Biden could very well ‘pass the baton’ and Democrats would vote for the alternative.

The Republicans are stuck with Trumpand the Only Trump/ Never Trump division amongst their voters.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Biden defends how he handled classified docs after scathing special counsel report

He angrily responded to special counsel Robert Hur's description of a portion of an interview in which Hur said Biden seemed to not remember when his son, Beau, died.

"How in the hell dare he raise that?" Biden said, adding it was "none of their damn business," and choking up with emotion. "I don't need anyone to remind me when he passed away," he said. He said that Hur's description did not belong in the report. "They don't know what they're talking about," he said.

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/08/1230290474/biden-classified-documents-response

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

'How in the hell dare he': Biden strikes defiant tone on special counsel report

The president's unexpected remarks came hours after the release of special counsel Robert Hur's report on Biden's handling of classified documents.

"Later in his remarks, Biden mistakenly referred to Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi as the president of Mexico. The flub took place when Biden was answering a question about the Israel-Hamas war, and it was the third time this week he has mixed up heads of state."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-national-address-special-counsel-report-rcna138031

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I was waiting for it!

"b-b-but Trump!!"

Had only you removed your head from Trump b-b-but-t-t, you'd realize that was not a b-b-but trump but an example of what people say during testimony/investigations/etc., (though that their fluffers might not have had any issue with) whether to assure themselves that they don't misspeak or whatever their reason.

During the press conference Biden said one of the don't recalls was on a question of his beloved son's death. But-t-t you go right ahead and keep believing that was an actual I don't recall and not a polite GFY.

• Sad 1