Biden: "I am an elderly man ... I know what the hell I'm doing"

Social Media

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Not just embarrassing. Every country allied to the US would stop sharing intelligence with Trump in charge.

He took in $8 million from foreign powers during his presidency. In a second term, he would probably sell national secrets to the highest bidder. He does have a lot of legal bills.

But do you have a lot of legal links?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/10/2024 at 1:07 PM, Jingthing said:

Biden doesn't have fan boys.

Biden has realists.

Trump is the cult movement.

Well dude, if you call over 74 million American patriots a cult, well count me in baby............

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, billd766 said:

And what do you suggest should happen to an ex president who stole classified documents from the White House, showed them to persons without security clearance, denied he had them in the first place, returned a few, denied once again that he had any, told his lawyers to deny he had any, and then when the FBI did a properly cleared search, then blamed anybody and everybody else for them being found.

Do YOU think he is a proper and responsible person, who should be president of the USA?

What we think matters not one jot.

It matters if a few more than 50% American voters think Trump is the man for the job.

4 hours ago, uttradit said:

Could Biden run a restaurant? No. Could he run a bar? No. Could he fix a leaking tap? No Could he operate a ferry to Samui? No.

Then why is he President?

Dude, follow your political horse-trading, not one of the 2020 Democratic leftist, liberal, Marxists candidates outside of Joey had a chance in hell of defeating President Trump. 

The deal was Joey would go full leftist, liberal, Marxist if elected, and all the Democratic Premedical candidates would drop out and push their voting base to Joey.

Plus all the Democrats mail-in voting shenanigans.

Game set and match.

13 minutes ago, HuaHinNew said:

Dude, follow your political horse-trading, not one of the 2020 Democratic leftist, liberal, Marxists candidates outside of Joey had a chance in hell of defeating President Trump. 

The deal was Joey would go full leftist, liberal, Marxist if elected, and all the Democratic Premedical candidates would drop out and push their voting base to Joey.

Game set and match.

About what happened.

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Do YOU think he is a proper and responsible person, who should be president of the USA?

Who, Mr. "sharp as a bowling ball Biden" who despite the DOJ / SC making their prima fascia case against Biden for willfully retaining and sharing classified materials is immune from prosecution because he's mentally incompetent?  LOL

Move on dude, you are in way over your head.

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Who, Mr. "sharp as a bowling ball Biden" who despite the DOJ / SC making their prima fascia case against Biden for willfully retaining and sharing classified materials is immune from prosecution because he's mentally incompetent?  LOL

Move on dude, you are in way over your head.

Can you provide the exact text from Hur’s report that states ‘Biden is mentally incompetent’?

Or did you simply make that up?

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Lapun said:

Not going to waste my time reading 4 articles to see if you have a point. 

since I know he never said he will be a one term president. 

If you have a quote  and a link please post it. 

but I briefly looked at your first link , 

The title says "Indicates"  no where does it say that he said he will be a one term president.

There is a quote by an campaign advisor says :

"“He’s going into this thinking, ‘I want to find a running mate I can turn things over to after four years, but if that’s not possible or doesn’t happen then I’ll run for reelection. But he’s not going to publicly make a one-term pledge,” another adviser reportedly said. "

Edited by sirineou

56 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Can you provide the exact text from Hur’s report that states ‘Biden is mentally incompetent’?

Or did you simply make that up?

I would but you wouldn't understand. Go read the SC report, it's ALL IN THERE...all 300 + pages. Figure it for yourself smart guy.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Warren Buffett is 93 years old. and he is running on of the most successful investment company no said when he turned 81 that he would need to step down.

Are there challenges with getting older? sure there are but there  is also wisdom and experience that could  outweigh the negatives. 

There are things that as a president he has done that I don't like but those are matter of policy not because of his age. In the balance he has done a good job of running the country, and no drame.

Unlike the other 77 year old idiot who cannot string together a coherent sentence., and thought that Covid would magically go away.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Warren Buffett is 93 years old. and he is running on of the most successful investment company no said when he turned 81 that he would need to step down.

Are there challenges with getting older? sure there are but there  is also wisdom and experience that could  outweigh the negatives. 

There are things that as a president he has done that I don't like but those are matter of policy not because of his age. In the balance he has done a good job of running the country, and no drame.

Unlike the other 77 year old idiot who cannot string together a coherent sentence., and thought that Covid would magically go away.  

IMO the Hur report is a hatchet job and is just what the Republicans needed at this particular moment in time. 

The real reason that the Biden affair wasn't taken any further was not because of any frailty he may or may not have, but it's because it's quite obvious to those who have read the charges that the documents were not knowingly taken by Biden, nor was there any intent to deceive, because he owned up to the fact that he had them, so there is not much to charge him with. Whereas the orange clown lied through his teeth time and time again with regards to his knowledge and whereabouts of the classified documents, even claiming that he "declassified them" with his mind – – a totally different scenario, and Hur knew it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/10/2024 at 12:52 PM, jippytum said:

Senile old men like Biden and Putin in charge of the worlds safety is scary. 

And with whacko Trump chomping at the bit on the side lines what chance have we got? As my dear late grandad used to say: "we are all going to hell in a hand cart...lol.

37 minutes ago, xylophone said:

IMO the Hur report is a hatchet job and is just what the Republicans needed at this particular moment in time. 

The real reason that the Biden affair wasn't taken any further was not because of any frailty he may or may not have, but it's because it's quite obvious to those who have read the charges that the documents were not knowingly taken by Biden, nor was there any intent to deceive, because he owned up to the fact that he had them, so there is not much to charge him with. Whereas the orange clown lied through his teeth time and time again with regards to his knowledge and whereabouts of the classified documents, even claiming that he "declassified them" with his mind – – a totally different scenario, and Hur knew it. 

Absolutely right, 

trump is not indicted for having in his possession classified document,  after his term, such occurrences are common and when discovered are promptly returned. Mike pence was not indicted for possession of classified documents after his term.They were discovered , he returned them and that was the end of that. Same with Biden,   They were discovered, he return them and that was the end of that . 

Trump is indicted for  conspiracy to defraud the United States,conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights.

If he had returned those documents when they were discovered missing it would had been the end of that story as it was with Pence and Biden. But he did not, He lied, obstructed, and conspired. 

These are all smoke screens my trump  in a desperate attempt to get elected and stay out of jail .

But though the idiots who support him are loud and, the american people are not that stupid for the most part. 

I truly hope  the supreme court does not disqualified him, because Biden kicked trump ass when trump  had the power of the presidency, what do you think he will do now? after all the drama , and indictments?  

If the supreme court disqualify trump he will claim that he would have won , and it was a witch hunt, bla bla bla . 

Let him run, Biden has all the democrats, some of the republicans and more of the independents than he had last time he kicked trump's ass, he will wipe the floor with the ridiculous trump haip mop.

In addition if trump is disqualified the republicans might get a viable candidate that might give Biden a run for his money. . 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, sirineou said:

If he had returned those documents when they were discovered missing it would had been the end of that story as it was with Pence and Biden. But he did not, He lied, obstructed, and conspired. 

These are all smoke screens my trump  in a desperate attempt to get elected and stay out of jail .

Like so many presidents before him, he made a case for executive privilege related to possession of documents he believed he was entitled to possess.  Which, in every case before Trump's, has been settled by negotiations, or in court without the filing of criminal charges.

Edit: And without an early morning raid on an $18 million compound.

Edited by impulse
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, sirineou said:

If the supreme court disqualify trump he will claim that he would have won , and it was a witch hunt, bla bla bla

If the Supreme Court were to disqualify Trump, with a 6-3 conservative majority, that 'Witch Hunt' line might not go over so well as in the past.

18 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

If the Supreme Court were to disqualify Trump, with a 6-3 conservative majority, that 'Witch Hunt' line might not go over so well as in the past.

I agree, but you know he will play that card. 

But also the Republicans will get a viable candidate. 

IMO he is not a viable candidate. He lost last time under much better conditions for him. The only thing he has is Bidens age. Last time he was a sitting president, he had all the republicans and a larger percentage of the Independants. This time he is not president, he has all the indictments, lost some republicans and a smaller percentage of independents. If you cant afford to buy something when you had $10 how are you going to buy it with $7 , and remember, even then he lost the popular vote. 

I say let the electorate remove him. and we can close this sorted chapter of American politics, 

The republicans have a lot of good people. Liz Cheney, Romney, many others that even I would not be too disappointed to see win.Because All I want is to see a good person in the white house, and know they will do the right thing, Sure there will be differences in policy, but that's healthy in a Democracy.

trump is a disease, 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, impulse said:

Like so many presidents before him, he made a case for executive privilege related to possession of documents he believed he was entitled to possess.  Which, in every case before Trump's, has been settled by negotiations, or in court without the filing of criminal charges.

Under the Presidential Records Act, presidential records belong to the government and must be handed over to the National Archives and Records Administration at the end of a president's time in office.

A claim of former president of executive power to prevent a current goverment from possessing documents that rightly belong to such government is idiotic,  to say the least.Only a trump supporter would be stupid enough to think that such a defence would fly. 

And even if a former president had the right to deprive a current goverment from documents which he has not. , it does not absolve trump from the conspiracy, and obstruction charges, 

In the link below is a timeline concerning the classified documents. 

"After NARA realized that documents from Trump’s presidency seemed to be missing from the material that it received as he left office, the agency requested the records from Trump on or about May 6, 2021, 

https://apnews.com/article/biden-donald-trump-mar-a-lago-subpoenas-b8082283fc599738c92d1f1ec8680924

The raid was August 8, 2022

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HuaHinNew said:

Well dude, if you call over 74 million American patriots a cult, well count me in baby............

Well I’d certainly call a lot of them rubes( if you don’t know the term look it up)patriots don’t knowingly back New York trust fund baby’s who insult POWs especially draft dodgers period all stop!

5 hours ago, HuaHinNew said:

Game set and match.

Your problem is those pesky results you know lowering inflation (a global problem) infrastructure legislation standing shoulder to shoulder with Ukraine and humiliating Putin strengthening nato standing with labor outstanding stock market outstanding unemployment #s.now I know trumps tax break for the Uber wealthy and the added 24% to our debt for nothing and the excess deaths during Covid cause Donnie dident want to smear his MAKEUP!!and on and on are vitally important for America hummm?sarcasim alert.im sensing a bit of a poster here that seems to lean a bit to the (east) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Under the Presidential Records Act, presidential records belong to the government and must be handed over to the National Archives and Records Administration at the end of a president's time in office.

A claim of former president of executive power to prevent a current goverment from possessing documents that rightly belong to such government is idiotic,  to say the least.Only a trump supporter would be stupid enough to think that such a defence would fly. 

And even if a former president had the right to deprive a current goverment from documents which he has not. , it does not absolve trump from the conspiracy, and obstruction charges, 

In the link below is a timeline concerning the classified documents. 

"After NARA realized that documents from Trump’s presidency seemed to be missing from the material that it received as he left office, the agency requested the records from Trump on or about May 6, 2021, 

https://apnews.com/article/biden-donald-trump-mar-a-lago-subpoenas-b8082283fc599738c92d1f1ec8680924

The raid was August 8, 2022

As I understand it, Biden never had the authority to remove much lass retain classifies documents, until he became President.

4 hours ago, illisdean said:

I would but you wouldn't understand. Go read the SC report, it's ALL IN THERE...all 300 + pages. Figure it for yourself smart guy.

The reason I asked you “Can you provide the exact text from Hur’s report that states ‘Biden is mentally incompetent’?”

Is because I know there is no such statement in the report.

Now prove me wrong or be owned by your own fabricated nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Biden: "I am an elderly man ... I know what the hell I'm doing"

Just in...  Grandpa Simpson is suing for copyright infringement.

YellingataCloud.jpg.30f694f0bac37ccf92c41129bd9a4019.jpg

You should copyright all the stuff you make up, it’s all creative nonsense but might have a marketable value in some sad corners.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

And without any false statements to investigators and deliberate conceit the documents.

• Like 1

From the DOJ SC Hur report:

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself
to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,
elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and
observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify
reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict
him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that
requires a mental state of willfulness.

We conclude the evidence is not sufficient to convict, and we decline to
recommend prosecution of Mr. Biden for his retention of the classified Afghanistan documents.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf

The word 'incompetent' does not appear in the report's 388 pages.