Al Jazeera journalist reportedly moonlights as Hamas commander claims IDF

Social Media

I would say the IDF has about as much credibility as Netanyahu himself at this point. I would not believe a word a single one of their officers or commanders said, they are engaging in genocide and they're just making stuff up as they go along. I guess it's hard to sleep at night knowing that you're slaughtering innocent women and children. 

Before you even comment know that I am not a sympathizer of Hamas on any level, I despise terrorists. But, I also despise Bibi. He has become an extremist. I hate all extremists. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I would say the IDF has about as much credibility as Netanyahu himself at this point. I would not believe a word a single one of their officers or commanders said, they are engaging in genocide and they're just making stuff up as they go along. I guess it's hard to sleep at night knowing that you're slaughtering innocent women and children. 

Before you even comment know that I am not a sympathizer of Hamas on any level, I despise terrorists. But, I also despise Bibi. He has become an extremist. I hate all extremists. 

So, do you support the eradication of Hamas? 

49 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Indeed. they are also going to make it hard for all Israelis to sleep in the future. 

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

From the Al Jazeera wiki page, quite apporpriate:

"We have seen that Al-Jazeera has become part of Hamas ... taking sides and cooperating with people who are enemies of the state of Israel," 

Here the link that you forgot to post

Foreign Minister Majalli Wahabi accused it of focusing on Palestinian suffering and ignoring that of Israel: "We have seen that Al-Jazeera has become part of Hamas ... [sic] taking sides and cooperating with people who are enemies of the state of Israel."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_controversies_and_criticism

Majalli Wahabi (Arabic: مجلي وهبي, Hebrew: מגלי והבה, also spelled Majalli Wahbee, born 12 February 1954) is an Druze-Israeli politician who served as a member of the Knesset for Likud, Kadima and Hatnuah between 2003 and 2013.[1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majalli_Wahabi

So statement is from an Israeli politician

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Here the link that you forgot to post

Foreign Minister Majalli Wahabi accused it of focusing on Palestinian suffering and ignoring that of Israel: "We have seen that Al-Jazeera has become part of Hamas ... [sic] taking sides and cooperating with people who are enemies of the state of Israel."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_controversies_and_criticism

Majalli Wahabi (Arabic: مجلي وهبي, Hebrew: מגלי והבה, also spelled Majalli Wahbee, born 12 February 1954) is an Druze-Israeli politician who served as a member of the Knesset for Likud, Kadima and Hatnuah between 2003 and 2013.[1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majalli_Wahabi

So statement is from an Israeli politician

Yes and?

I can add some extra from that Wike page if you like?

"Al Jazeera has also been accused of pushing Hamas propaganda, repeatedly broadcasting statements by Hamas' military and political leaders calling for a broader uprising and aligning themselves closely with Hamas' preferred language for the conflict."

Edited by Bkk Brian

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

It was you that was quoting the forum  rules or maybe you think they don't apply to you

I gathered that was what you were implying and one sentence of something that is widely known with a citation given to wiki was I thought enough for most, I guess I was wrong. Hope you enjoyed the video though as its back on topic

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I gathered that was what you were implying and one sentence of something that is widely known with a citation given to wiki was I thought enough for most, I guess I was wrong. Hope you enjoyed the video though as its back on topic

I take it you know that wiki can be edited by anyone

Wikipedia is a wiki, meaning anyone can edit nearly any page and improve articles immediately. You do not need to register to do this, and anyone who has edited is known as a Wikipedian or editor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing#:~:text=

• Like 1

If the information comes from Israel it is lies. They want to kick foreign journeys out because the have lost control of the information war and people are starting to hate the State of Israel and its leaders who are responsible for the daily massacres off Palestinians. Only a matter of time before BDS sees its wishes come true and apartheid Israel is shunned by decent humans, all over the planet.

Edited by retarius
  • Like 1

On another issue, when Mossad agent pose as people to go and shoot up a hospital in Gaza, they are lauded as heroes. What then is the difference if the enemy dress up as journalists, or women or gazelles to get their job done?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I take it you know that wiki can be edited by anyone

Wikipedia is a wiki, meaning anyone can edit nearly any page and improve articles immediately. You do not need to register to do this, and anyone who has edited is known as a Wikipedian or editor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing#:~:text=

Yes. I knew. Would you like to write a topic on it and the complexities of exactly how that is done if you want the edits to stick? 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, absolutely. But, in a more targeted manner. Not in the callous Netanyahu manner. There has to be a better way, than wiping out most of Gaza. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes, absolutely. But, in a more targeted manner. Not in the callous Netanyahu manner. There has to be a better way, than wiping out most of Gaza. 

What way might that be? 

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What way might that be? 

Why don't you suggest a practicable solution for a change instead of pointless "comments"!

PS;  I have no practicable solutions to offer my self but would love to hear if anyone has such a solution to offer!

• Thumbs Up 1

Bit more on this terrorist come journo and some of the others that have already been taken out by the IDF. Hopefully this new one will be in their sights.

Last month, two Al Jazeera journalists killed in an Israeli airstrike in Rafah were later accused by the IDF of being members of Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad terror groups.

Hamza Wael Dahdouh, the son of Al Jazeera’s Gaza correspondent Wael Al-Dahdouh, and Mustafa Thuria, a video stringer for AFP who was also working for the Qatar-based TV outlet, were both killed in the January incident. A third journalist, Hazem Rajab, was seriously wounded, Al Jazeera said.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/al-jazeera-journalist-is-also-a-hamas-commander-idf-says/

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, over a thousand dead Jews, that's hilarious. 

the prisoners tried to escape the death camp, can you blame them. No one is excusing violence, but to constantly return to the trope, of "hamas started it" and whatever new evidence-free IDF agitprop, is childish, and I would suggest something worse.

As to what happened on oct 7th, how about an independent investigation, now, since its so important to justify the genocide

ans: Israel will investigate itself , if ever. ; result just more repeated obvious lies

14 minutes ago, mooping20Baht said:

the prisoners tried to escape the death camp, can you blame them.

Now, Gaza wasn't a camp and it wasn't a death camp and Hamas were not trying to escape from Gaza , the intention was to go into Israel and kill Jews and take hostages back to Gaza .

If they were trying to escape from Gaza , they wouldn't have gone back to Gaza with hostages .

BTW, why are you following my profile around forums ?

4 hours ago, mooping20Baht said:

the prisoners tried to escape the death camp, can you blame them.

Then why did they kill all the people and then return to the "prison"?

4 hours ago, mooping20Baht said:

No one is excusing violence, but to constantly return to the trope, of "hamas started it" and whatever new evidence-free IDF agitprop, is childish, and I would suggest something worse.

As to what happened on oct 7th, how about an independent investigation, now, since its so important to justify the genocide

ans: Israel will investigate itself , if ever. ; result just more repeated obvious lies

"No one is excusing violence, but..." and then you go on to excuse the violence. 

Do you support the eradication of Hamas or not?  

Here's yet another to add to the growing list of Al Jazeera terrorists

Ismail Abu Omar holds two roles. According to @AlJazeera, he’s a journalist. According to common sense, he’s a terrorist. How do we know this? Abu Omar is a deputy company commander in Hamas’ Eastern Battalion of Khan Yunis who filmed himself in Kibbutz Nir Oz during the October 7 massacre.

image.png.487d454089c3a8a823986dc16779b418.png

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1757824747251847289

You couldn't make this <deleted> up, from a couple of years ago..................

Hamas honors Al Jazeera for ‘highly professional’ coverage of Gaza conflict

A Hamas delegation paid a visit to the temporary bureau of Al Jazeera in Gaza Thursday, lauding the Qatari news agency for its coverage of the recent conflict between Israel and terror groups in the coastal enclave.

The visit, one of what Hamas said was a series by its officials to honor media outlets for their coverage, featured the presentation to the Al Jazeera team of a certificate marking appreciation for coverage of what Hamas called the “Sword of Jerusalem” battle.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-hands-al-jazeera-award-for-highly-professional-coverage-of-gaza-conflict/

On 2/15/2024 at 6:47 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Here's yet another to add to the growing list of Al Jazeera terrorists

Ismail Abu Omar holds two roles. According to @AlJazeera, he’s a journalist. According to common sense, he’s a terrorist. How do we know this? Abu Omar is a deputy company commander in Hamas’ Eastern Battalion of Khan Yunis who filmed himself in Kibbutz Nir Oz during the October 7 massacre.

image.png.487d454089c3a8a823986dc16779b418.png

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1757824747251847289

ooops nearly :thumbsup:

image.png.d5ad1b15372b107b68f388905ebb2c97.png

IDF says Al Jazeera reporter wounded in Gaza is also a Hamas deputy commander

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-says-al-jazeera-reporter-wounded-in-gaza-is-also-a-hamas-deputy-commander/

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

warsaw ghetto is also apropos .

I would suggest finding any evidence at all, for the incessant expressions of complicity in genocide, and think before posting.

otherwise its just a <deleted> for the poster, and DOA

55 minutes ago, mooping20Baht said:

warsaw ghetto is also apropos .

I would suggest finding any evidence at all, for the incessant expressions of complicity in genocide, and think before posting.

otherwise its just a <deleted> for the poster, and DOA

The Warsaw Ghettos didn't hold any Nazi Germans as hostages though  and the Nazis weren't trying to free the innocent citizens being held hostage .

there is a huge difference in the two situations