Is Thailand’s love-hate relationship with legal cannabis coming to an end?

webfact

4 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Drugs are fine in many societies

are you hallucinating ...     😂         you really believe drug users are fine   ???      I can't even contemplate your thinking .. it's just so pathetic.    society frowns drug users.    

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mikebike said:

Ok, calm down friend. People often have different points of view. But continually yelling, "society frowns drug users", does not make it true. 

mike, i'm not angry or anything, i listen to others and i'm a logical thinker ....  but ... I just can't for the love of me think why any town would like and accept drug users and addicts. 

yes ,everyone has different points of view ,  but drug takers are despised and warrant policing in my view and in my home town....  haha 

you are just taking garbage ...  to try to convince folks that drugs are ok ..  HOW CAN YOU EVEN POSSIBLY TELL ME THAT IT'S OK TO TAKE DRUGS AND SOCIETY SHOULD ACCEPT THAT.  

geeezes .....   my auntie would turn in her grave with your stupid talk.    She doesn't accept drug users and I don't either so keep it in your room to yourself. 

DRUGS are not ok and never will be ...

sorry but enough on this crap ....     thanks anyway.

cheers..

Edited by steven100
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

There are many more but I'm not wasting anymore time to show you facts .....

79-year-old grandma tragically murdered by her drug-crazed grandson in Chonburi

By

Aim Tanakorn

-

Friday, 21 October 2022, 17:02

------------------------------------------

image.png.d34c6b0dfba802659b55f947fbd9d4e3.png

------------------------------------------

20-year-old drug addict stabs grandmother to death in ...

Hindustan Times

https://www.hindustantimes.com › cities › chandigarh news

4 Aug 2020 — The incident took place on Monday when Nikhil Kumar, a drug addict, asked his grandmother, Bhuma Devi, for money to buy drugs but she refused, ..

image.jpeg

2 examples. People attack others for money for food, booze, gambling debts, and thousands of reasons. Weed withdrawal doesn't make people psychotic. 

Nobody's mentioning just how badly Thai weed dispensaries have gone about the boom. The good stuff is very expensive and the cheaper alternatives have no effect. Plenty of people have lost faith in buying quality smoke from Thailand. What they should be doing is regulating it for quality and getting shot of the cowboys who are manipulating and ruining the market. 

If it continues in this way many won't bother anyway because of the way these crooks are cashing in on selling crap quality weed.

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

well alcoholics probably are .... but everyday drinkers are not.

an every day drinker is an alcoholic,  you are in denial,  you should stop posting such rubbish  you are cracking me up:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, mikebike said:

Please, please, please - justify alcohol for me. As I said, if you can accept alcohol, there is no other drug you should reject. 

It generates billions in profits and employs a lot of people.....Anheuser-Busch had sales of US$50 billion .

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2024 at 4:26 PM, candide said:

?

A well informed member? here has claimed cannabis use leads to violence such as some killing their parents for weed money and yet these countries where cannabis is legal have not reported the same?

• Agree 1

On 2/16/2024 at 6:49 AM, steven100 said:

>>>    the “ganja good times” could soon be over,

Let's hope so ......

It was such a bird brain stupid suggestion in the first place ....   their are 100's if not 1000's of nutters, loose cannons and the likes running around Thailand as it is without legalizing cannabis so it could be freely smoked and sold in shops.

young kids getting high ....  school student pot heads emerging ....  crime increase .....  village idiots getting high as kites ....   addicts killing parents for more money to buy their weed. 

What were they even thinking !    absolutely no good would eventuate because of this decriminalization .....

it's not rocket science FGS ...

You're the Prayuth fanboy are you not? ......."addicts killing parent to for more money to buy their weed".........bwahahahaAHAHAHAAAAAA!! Thanks for that.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/17/2024 at 8:58 AM, stoner said:

Yes, alcohol is a drug. It is classified as a Psychotropic Central Nervous System (CNS) Depressant, which means it has an impact on cognition, emotions, and perception.2 Alcohol slows down brain activity and can have effects on a person's mood, behavior, self-control, memory, thinking, coordination, and much more.0 Alcohol is one of the oldest and most commonly consumed recreational drugs, causing the characteristic effects of alcohol intoxication.3 According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a drug is any substance that can change how a person’s body and mind work, and alcohol fits this description.1 Alcohol use disorder is the most common type of substance use disorder in the United States.4

please note where it says alcohol is one of the most commonly used recreational drugs. 

The behaviour and delusional mindset of a certain drinker on here would indicate advances well betond just recreational use.

• Agree 1

On 2/17/2024 at 8:49 AM, stoner said:

steven you are an alcoholic drug abuser. please come to the realization. we are not angry with you on AN. most are probably sincerely concerned about your well being. 

alcohol is a killer and the science backs it up. 

Maybe we should all set up an intervention and a place in rehab for the poor delusional soul.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

A well informed member? here has claimed cannabis use leads to violence such as some killing their parents for weed money and yet these countries where cannabis is legal have not reported the same?

Oh I would take little as gospel posted here!

• Haha 1