Historians rank Trump as worst president

Social Media

50 minutes ago, Dolf said:

What were their favourite US TV shows in the 1990s? Means the same. Just opinions.

Sure Dolf on the side they are also experts and have done research on US TV shows of the nineties ?  Whatever the blank that is supposed to mean.Wow no kidding they offered their opinions I thought it was a scientific experiment

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Sure Dolf on the side they are also experts and have done research on US TV shows of the nineties ?  Whatever the blank that is supposed to mean.Wow no kidding they offered their opinions I thought it was a scientific experiment

So you admit it's just opinions therefore means nothing. Next year the rankings will be different. Like saying which cities in the world are best to live in.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

I never called them losers. 

Well I didn't call anyone losers!

Your response was not an answer to my question!

PS; I just following your example of jumping in and answering a question I was NOT asked by a question (which in this case, unlike yours, is relevant)!

When were you President?

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Dolf said:

So you admit it's just opinions therefore means nothing. Next year the rankings will be different. Like saying which cities in the world are best to live in.

Admit?   What  did you think it was a science formula?spelling. It means people who study American Presidents were asked a series of questions and the presidents were given a numerical score based on their answers .  Lincoln had the highest score and the orange wannabe Fascist had the lowest.  Which cities are the best to live in are ranked according to factors and graded ,I believe Vienna won last year.

Edited by charleskerins
spelling
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, scottiejohn said:

Well I didn't call anyone losers!

Your response was not an answer to my question!

PS; I just following your example of jumping in and answering a question I was NOT asked by a question (which in this case, unlike yours, is relevant)!

When were you President?

My response was not directed at you.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

And why were they anti-vaccine ? Because many listened to an orange idiot who was supposed to be the president of the US   

It's a hoax , it will be over in February ,take some bleach.   He's an idiot and a seditionist.  " Damning analysis of Trump's pandemic response suggested 40% of US COVID-19 deaths could have been avoided "  Business Insider.  So he indirectly killed thousands of Americans.    "

"The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit — responsible for pandemic preparedness — was established in 2015 by Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice ( here ). The unit resided under the National Security Council (NSC) — a forum of White House personnel that advises the president on national security and foreign policy matters.
In May 2018, the team was disbanded and its head Timothy Ziemer, top White House official in the NSC for leading U.S. response against a pandemic, left the Trump administration, the Washington Post reported ( here ). Some members of the global health and security team were merged into other units within the NSC, the article said."   What a leader!

Just more misinformation.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/global-survey-vaccine-safety-measles-outbreaks

The United States ranks 45th for being anti vaccine.

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

And why were they anti-vaccine ? Because many listened to an orange idiot who was supposed to be the president of the US  

I think many if not most

where/are not "anti-vaccine"

they are anti mandated,coerced novel vaccine that was deployed 

"at the speed of science"

Edited by johng
spelling
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

The US has a poor healthcare system which favours the wealthy. 

Yet, Trump in 2015 campaigned on universal healthcare, so the US 'poor healthcare system which favours the wealthy' is Trump's fault.

“I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now,” he said.

Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016/Healthcare - Ballotpedia

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

More deaths have occurred since Biden took over and vaccines normally take 5 years to produce and if people are anti vaccine that's their choice. The US has a big obesity problem and covid largely killed obese and or the elderly.

You're not going to compare 8 months of Covid deaths under Trump with 3 years under Biden, are you?

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

I very much doubt you have any idea what you’re talking about. These people are HISTORIANS. It’s their job to know history, and, using your words, “to have enough knowledge of history to determine which one was best based on the historical record. Duh!

My mistake.  I thought it was a poll of regular Americans.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Yet, Trump in 2015 campaigned on universal healthcare, so the US 'poor healthcare system which favours the wealthy' is Trump's fault.

“I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now,” he said.

Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016/Healthcare - Ballotpedia

So no blame attached to all the others? Some of which had 8 years to fix it but didn't.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

You're not going to compare 8 months of Covid deaths under Trump with 3 years under Biden, are you?

Covid started in late 2019 and more deaths occured in 2021 than 2020.

"Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows there were over 60,000 more deaths in 2021 compared to 2020. "

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/politifact/article/Fact-check-Have-there-been-more-U-S-COVID-16798210.php

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

They ranked Biden above Reagan.

They ranked Obama above Eisenhower and Clinton.

Yeah, I'll trust this group. I guess they hated the 2% inflation, low gas prices, peace treaties, and elimination of ISIS.

Any chance these academics are affiliated with the 51 intel agents?

They sure do promote the Presidency in Peril don’t they.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

Any chance these academics are affiliated with the 51 intel agents?

They sure do promote the Presidency in Peril don’t they.

Who pays their salaries? Who are they friends with? Maybe their jobs and grants depended upon a certain answer. Rank Trump more highly and lose your job. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1