Historians rank Trump as worst president

Social Media

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

154 of 11,000 members were asked to vote - now, why is that?  who are these 154 who represent 1.4% of the membership?  are they representative?  maybe, but I'm curious to dig further - how were they selected, etc.?

You need to ask the biden re election 

folks me thinks! 
What the left will stoop to sustain power!

The most corrupt President ever !

imop

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, candide said:

It did  ot start in 2019 in the U.S.!  😀

Not even relevant. Only confirmed in January but started in 2019. Between March 2021 and June 2021 millions got vaccinated yet 2021 saw more deaths than 2020. So Biden failed to deliver what he promised and you fail to accept this fact. When you dodge the facts and only attack one party that is like a lawyer type of argument. If you want people to consider your views then don't dodge the facts. Say both Trump and Biden did badly on covid. People will respect you more. However other countries did worse. That's how an intelligent person would present the facts and it's all documented.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Not even relevant. Only confirmed in January but started in 2019. Between March 2021 and June 2021 millions got vaccinated yet 2021 saw more deaths than 2020. So Biden failed to deliver what he promised and you fail to accept this fact. When you dodge the facts and only attack one party that is like a lawyer type of argument. If you want people to consider your views then don't dodge the facts. Say both Trump and Biden did badly on covid. People will respect you more. However other countries did worse. That's how an intelligent person would present the facts and it's all documented.

Ridiculous. There was no Covid in the US in 2019. It barely started in February 2020. And Trump was still President for most of January 2021.

I could also add that the delay between contamination and deaths is 2-8 weeks, but that would be too complicated for you to grasp.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, candide said:

Ridiculous. There was no Covid in the US in 2019.

Wasn't there some military games or something with US participants in China in 2019 just before

"the outbreak"   also Italian sewage samples indicating prevalence of the virus in 2019....my Covid adled brain might be mistaken.

11 minutes ago, candide said:

Ridiculous. There was no Covid in the US in 2019. It barely started in February 2020. And Trump was still President for most of January 2021.

I could also add that the delay between contamination and deaths is 2-8 weeks, but that would be too complicated for you to grasp.

I think you do very poorly at looking at well established facts. Documented cases started in January and usually people get it prior to first established cases. Then 2021 you had 9.5 months of vaccines to keep deaths down and they still exceeded 2020. Your comments are just not consistent with the facts. Your comments are consistent with a Trump hater who ignores facts. Nobody in a bar or restaurant would take you seriously when you just ignore facts. They would just see a Trump hater.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, johng said:

Wasn't there some military games or something with US participants in China in 2019 just before

"the outbreak"   also Italian sewage samples indicating prevalence of the virus in 2019....my Covid adled brain might be mistaken.

The 'pandemic' barely started in February. Check the stats.

BTW, if I remember well, Trump was claiming around that time that it was just a flu.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

The 'pandemic' barely started in February. Check the stats.

BTW, if I remember well, Trump was claiming around that time that it was just a flu.

Still blaming one, not the other. People in a restaurant who knew the facts would just laugh and call you out on such nonsense.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Dolf said:

I think you do very poorly at looking at well established facts. Documented cases started in January and usually people get it prior to first established cases. Then 2021 you had 9.5 months of vaccines to keep deaths down and they still exceeded 2020. Your comments are just not consistent with the facts. Your comments are consistent with a Trump hater who ignores facts. Nobody in a bar or restaurant would take you seriously when you just ignore facts. They would just see a Trump hater.

No.

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

In a Russia poll Trump would be number one … because he’s just like one of them. A corrupt criminal who wants to turn the US into a dictatorship. 

He has not been convicted of any criminal offence, so he's not a criminal and he has never, with serious intentions, said that he "wants to turn the US into a dictatorship".

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

The pandemic did not start before February/ March (you understand what pandemic means?) And Trump was still President during most of January. The big and deadly second and wave started under Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/coronavirus-briefing-what-happened-today-us-cases-rise-israel-boosters.html

Screenshot_20240220-142219.png

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

The pandemic did not start before February/ March (you understand what pandemic means?) And Trump was still President during most of January. The big and deadly second and wave started under Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/coronavirus-briefing-what-happened-today-us-cases-rise-israel-boosters.html

Screenshot_20240220-142219.png

Deaths were higher under Biden. Try sticking to facts rather than ignoring the truth. If you spoke like this in a restaurant you would get ripped apart. Ignoring facts, ignoring that Biden had the vaccine for a long time.

Edited by Dolf
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dolf said:

So your reference is bars and restaurants? 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Are you kidding me? You know nothing about Trump. He’s been involved in criminality his entire career, and his Russia ties go back to the 1980’s. That’s both Russian mafia and government ties, no surprise because they are different legs of the same Octopus. He has money and powerful contacts, very useful at keeping you out of jail. His mentor was a guy named Roy Cohn, a mafia lawyer and blackmailer. 

You might want to do a bit of reading Lou. Behind the “tell it like it is showman” is one nasty vile criminal and traitor. I hope you live long enough to find that truth for yourself. 

You may want to do some reading yourself.    What criminality has Trump been convicted of? Your hearsay is b0llocks...name the conviction.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Biden should resign

"President Biden may not recall what he said during a 2020 campaign debate last fall, but Americans should: “Anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as President of the United States of America.” At the time the U.S. had recorded 220,000 Covid deaths.

Covid deaths this year have now surpassed the toll in 2020 with 350,000 since Inauguration Day."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-covid-death-milestone-biden-administration-trump-11637708781

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Which facts? The pandemic started in 2019 in the U.S?

More deaths under Biden. Biden suggested anyone that bad should resign. 

Just admit you can't accept the facts and nobody would take you seriously. Just another Trump hater.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, charleskerins said:
4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

154 of 11,000 members were asked to vote - now, why is that?  who are these 154 who represent 1.4% of the membership?  are they representative?  maybe, but I'm curious to dig further - how were they selected, etc.?

525 respondents were invited to participate, and 154 usable responses were received, yielding a 29.3% response rate.1

love what you did to play with the numbers there. what if we played with them like this.....

525 is still only about 4 percent of 11 000. 

• Confused 1