Controversy erupts as Thai doctors clash over mRNA vaccine effect

snoop1130

13 hours ago, JensenZ said:

70M+ excess deaths followed the 1918 pandemic. And not one vaccine was given. 

Cambpell is just trying  to stay relevant - he's making money and doesn't want to lose subscribers. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Depends who you are and where you are but there's a good chance that if your healthy and have no serious underlying health issues doctors won't recommend them. USA may be different. I think they still recommend jabs for babies. 

BS. The only covid vaccines that were ever contraindicated were the non mRNA vaccines.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

He teaches or taught clinical nursing. Part of this of course would be viruses, bacteria and vaccines and how they work. I am 100% sure that his knowledge in this regard far, far outweighs yours.

Beware of "experts" operating outside their field.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

He teaches or taught clinical nursing. Part of this of course would be viruses, bacteria and vaccines and how they work. I am 100% sure that his knowledge in this regard far, far outweighs yours.

Yours also, but he's no expert and you are just speculating what his teaching consisted of.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

Ah! But maybe some have a higher death rate and injury rate than others. As for people dropping like flies there should be no people dropping at all. Again it would be interesting to know what is causing excess deaths around the world. Something not being investigated by governments. Back to the OP it would also be interesting to know what's causing these rubbery, white clots found in arteries.

Large numbers of people are dropping dead all over the world from unknown causes and governments aren't investigating? Follow the white rabbit! LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Ah! But maybe some have a higher death rate and injury rate than others. As for people dropping like flies there should be no people dropping at all. Again it would be interesting to know what is causing excess deaths around the world. Something not being investigated by governments. Back to the OP it would also be interesting to know what's causing these rubbery, white clots found in arteries.

All medicines can kill. Even water can kill you. Why aren't they investigating water? :cheesy:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

that was typical propaganda aimed at the public to demonize their critics. It's amazing how people who were skeptical of pharmaceutical corporations their whole life line up for their new hastily tested product. Not as if they ever settled class action lawsuits for previously dangerous drugs. It can't happen this time I'm sure.

So all pharmaceuticals are bad?

20 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Again it would be interesting to know what is causing excess deaths around the world. Something not being investigated by governments. Back to the OP it would also be interesting to know what's causing these rubbery, white clots found in arteries.

Please supply evidence of large numbers of vaccinated people with white clots.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

What's the ratio between deaths from Covid vaccines vs deaths from Covid?

I don't know.

I got 2 shots. I think it's enough.

I go by the flow. I am neither supporter or denier. I accept there are issues with the vaccine.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Please supply evidence of large numbers of vaccinated people with white clots.

Please show where I said "large numbers".

This is the relevant part of my post. "...it would also be interesting to know what's causing these rubbery, white clots found in arteries." Very puerile and definitely against the spirit of this forum to be misquoting someone. ... What they are of course is yet to be determined.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

All medicines come with warnings and dosage. Correct use should not kill. p.s. putting a laughing emoji at the end of your own comment doesn't make it funny. More of a reflection on the poster.

Then you should never get any vaccines. None are 100% safe. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Not interesting at all. So many millions got the vaccine and didn't die.

Not sure about the varacity of these numbers but it is interesting.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-9-2023-001201_EN.html

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) reported that 11 448 people have died in the EU following COVID-19 vaccines[1],

8 368 following Pfizer BioNTech vaccinations (which is 1 345 more deaths in 2022).

1 579 following AstraZeneca vaccinations.

1 161 following Moderna vaccinations.

339 following Janssen vaccinations.

1 following Nuvaxovid vaccinations.

0 following (inactivated, adjuvanted) Valneva vaccinations.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Not sure about the varacity of these numbers but it is interesting.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-9-2023-001201_EN.html

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) reported that 11 448 people have died in the EU following COVID-19 vaccines[1],

8 368 following Pfizer BioNTech vaccinations (which is 1 345 more deaths in 2022).

1 579 following AstraZeneca vaccinations.

1 161 following Moderna vaccinations.

339 following Janssen vaccinations.

1 following Nuvaxovid vaccinations.

0 following (inactivated, adjuvanted) Valneva vaccinations.

I had Moderna after reading it offered the best protection and was safe. 1161 out of millions is low.

• Like 2