Former U.S. spies warned in 2020 Biden scandal had Russian fingerprints. Feel vindicated

Social Media

Aha, the Russians have arrived. Better late than never.

Back in 1991 many of us on the left (when we were still blaming the Americans for all their colonialist interference in other countries) were wondering what the Americans would do now that Russia had been obliterated as serious global rivals.

Surprise surprise, the Russians were resurrected (as they have been throughout the last century) and restored to their proper place in American life as the go-to Devil to blame when it comes time to "deflect" from whatever scandal is currently pre-occupying the American bureaucracy/elite.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Agree 1

On 2/25/2024 at 12:28 AM, flyingtlger said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they dug further and found out Trump had his hand in the scandal.....

Or Hilary, which could be why Obama never went after it, even though Russian interference broke while he was in office.

Very easy to write or think about something based on our own confirmation biases. Hard to do the other way around.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/25/2024 at 6:28 AM, flyingtlger said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they dug further and found out Trump had his hand in the scandal.....

Didn't the trump campaign have some unofficial backdoor server/communications with the Russians? 2015?

10 hours ago, blazes said:

Aha, the Russians have arrived. Better late than never.

Back in 1991 many of us on the left (when we were still blaming the Americans for all their colonialist interference in other countries) were wondering what the Americans would do now that Russia had been obliterated as serious global rivals.

Surprise surprise, the Russians were resurrected (as they have been throughout the last century) and restored to their proper place in American life as the go-to Devil to blame when it comes time to "deflect" from whatever scandal is currently pre-occupying the American bureaucracy/elite.

Imagine the happiness of all the old school CIA officers and military who were told to stand down concerning the Russians for 30 years, now that the Russians are the adversary again.

But that doesn't mean the Russians aren't the adversary. And, the USSR was often a lot more open to negotiations than is Putin.

28 minutes ago, bbko said:

Didn't the trump campaign have some unofficial backdoor server/communications with the Russians? 2015?

If you are talking about the Trump Tower - Alfa bank connection, I think that was debunked. And it would be way too complex for Trump to pull off.

23 minutes ago, James Roderick said:

Next you will be telling me that the "Big Guy" is as bright as a button and switched-on to World affairs, rather than the elderly, bumbling , aging buffoon I see daily on TV. The guy is clearly senile - how could he possibly think about running for a second term. Come to think of it, your Joe would have trouble running  to the bathroom !!

Much of the data has already been authenticated - just read the book "The Laptop from Hell "

No.  Just give referenced sources showing what data has been authenticated and explain how it incriminates President Biden in any illegal activity.

I eagerly await your response, which will confirm that you've got nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1