The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

13 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Kinda like January 6th? Only that time they invaded the people's house.

Like the democrats vigilante on the judges house in St Louis.

It’s Friday night in Pattaya.  I’m going out.  Enjoy your basement.

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

If you or your sidekick Bruth are too ignorant and lazy to look it up I’m not helping your lazy as—-.

Google it 

I don't know which post you are referring to now, but clearly you have once again been caught posting something you can't defend with a source.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

He/she/it believes everything that comes from CNN, NPR, The Guardian, etc - any left wing TDS media organisation.

Quoting those rags as a reliable honest source is like quoting the cat about the dog. 

libertard - Wiktionary, the free dictionary

libertard, English, Etymology - libertarian +‎ -tard, Noun, libertard (plural libertards)

(US, slang, derogatory) Synonym of libtard (“a stupid libertarian”). 

Aren't the people who reject MSM the ones who still think Nancy Pelosi was responsible for security on Jan 6?  Or was that Nicki Haley?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, heybruce said:

I don't know which post you are referring to now, but clearly you have once again been caught posting something you can't defend with a source.

Wrong again Bruth.

19 hours ago, Walker88 said:

No trumper can ever be taken seriously because they refuse to accept his infinite # of faults and his obvious threat to US democracy. His self-serving, autocrat-wannabe schtick is patently obvious.

That's not correct. I can only speak for myself but I accept that Trump is everything said about him, except the BS about him being a "threat to democracy" which is a hater made up nonsense, and I still want him to win and give the Dems a good kicking, as they deserve it, and Trump is the only one, IMO, that is able to do it.

This time next year, I hope to be cheering him on as he deals to the Dems from the big chair.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Roo Island said:

It's well documented that he wants part of the constitution removed. If he owns the house, senate, cabinet, AG, etc, it's not impossible. Just scary.

Nonsense. He could own every branch of government but any change to the constitution has to be voted on by the states as well.

I wish all you guys that wobble on about Trump changing or getting rid of the constitution checked before writing rubbish.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/our-government/the-constitution/

An amendment may be proposed by a two-thirds vote of both Houses of Congress, or, if two-thirds of the States request one, by a convention called for that purpose. The amendment must then be ratified by three-fourths of the State legislatures, or three-fourths of conventions called in each State for ratification.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Roo Island said:

How come Trump and the GOP don't follow Biden's lead? Offer to work together to solve problems. All Trump and the GOP do is blame others. Pure politics.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/biden-asks-trump-to-urge-congress-to-pass-bipartisan-border-security-bill-205222981602

They'd be barking to give Biden a chance to look good, however slim. They want to get rid of him, not support him.

Biden took 3 years to create the disaster on the border, so a few more months isn't going to make much difference. It also allows Texas to bus thousands more illegals to states/ cities that support illegal immigration, like New York or Chicago. I heard on Al Jazeera that Texas is planning to send thousands in the spring, just in time for the Democrat Convention. LOL.

16 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Actually, since Trump was the worst president in history. That would make him the worst candidate. More than 90 indictments and numerous convictions prove that. Step outside your echo chamber. Please.

Indictments mean zero when they are IMO politically inspired theatre, and have not been proven in a court of law, and none of the convictions are of criminal acts ( or he's be in jail ) but you know that already.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Roo Island said:

“Woke” is now best known as a negative political buzzword used to describe anything deemed too liberal or progressive—like brands that support Pride Month,

Nah. IMO it's anything that's liberal stupidity. There is nothing wrong with being liberal, but sometimes they just go too far. I wouldn't care, but when they expect everyone else to go along with their stupid druthers it's a problem for people that don't accept 24 genders or such like nonsense.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, G_Money said:

Like the democrats vigilante on the judges house in St Louis.

It’s Friday night in Pattaya.  I’m going out.  Enjoy your basement.

Your comparing the attack on the Capitol to St Louis? Where 2 nutters ran out with guns against unarmed people?

Wow. What a stretch.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's not correct. I can only speak for myself but I accept that Trump is everything said about him, except the BS about him being a "threat to democracy" which is a hater made up nonsense, and I still want him to win and give the Dems a good kicking, as they deserve it, and Trump is the only one, IMO, that is able to do it.

This time next year, I hope to be cheering him on as he deals to the Dems from the big chair.

Shows the problem in the US. The political divide and the hatred coming from the right. Fueled by Trump and the right wing media outlets. Sad times in the US.

Here's how Biden wants to handle things. In a bi-partisan manner.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-biden-collide-split-screen-trips-border-immigration-spotlight-rcna140899

Biden invites Trump to work together to lobby Congress on an immigration bill as both candidates visit border

The president also criticized congressional Republicans, saying they needed to “show a little spine” and take up a bipartisan border agreement in the Senate.

• Thanks 1

They'd be barking to give Biden a chance to look good, however slim. They want to get rid of him, not support him.

Biden took 3 years to create the disaster on the border, so a few more months isn't going to make much difference. It also allows Texas to bus thousands more illegals to states/ cities that support illegal immigration, like New York or Chicago. I heard on Al Jazeera that Texas is planning to send thousands in the spring, just in time for the Democrat Convention. LOL.

And that's the problem. Rather than getting things done for the people, they are playing nasty just to get Trump elected. Sad some agree with it.

P.S. the disaster on the border has been a problem for decades. Trump didn't fix it because he knew it was a dog whistle for his cult. It's not an easy fix, especially with the current group of Republicans in congress.

• Agree 1

Indictments mean zero when they are IMO politically inspired theatre, and have not been proven in a court of law, and none of the convictions are of criminal acts ( or he's be in jail ) but you know that already.

Indictments mean zero? Seriously? They are serious allegations backed up with facts.

His corporation has committed criminal acts. Lots. He's just good with lawyers. His time is coming.

I guess you are ok with tax cheats. Sad.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/13/politics/trump-org-sentencing/index.html

Trump Org. fined $1.6 million after conviction for 17 felonies, including tax fraud

• Like 1

Nah. IMO it's anything that's liberal stupidity. There is nothing wrong with being liberal, but sometimes they just go too far. I wouldn't care, but when they expect everyone else to go along with their stupid druthers it's a problem for people that don't accept 24 genders or such like nonsense.

Nothing wrong with being conservative, but sometimes they just go too far. It's a problem for us when they start burning books. Absolute nutters.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/missouri-republican-candidate-torches-lgbtq-inclusive-books-viral-vide-rcna137715

Missouri Republican candidate torches LGBTQ-inclusive books in viral video

• Agree 1

Find me 11,800 votes is political theater? Very funny!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Shows the problem in the US. The political divide and the hatred coming from the right. Fueled by Trump and the right wing media outlets. Sad times in the US.

Here's how Biden wants to handle things. In a bi-partisan manner.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-biden-collide-split-screen-trips-border-immigration-spotlight-rcna140899

Biden invites Trump to work together to lobby Congress on an immigration bill as both candidates visit border

The president also criticized congressional Republicans, saying they needed to “show a little spine” and take up a bipartisan border agreement in the Senate.

They might do so if the bill presented wasn't barking.

As for hatred, anti Trump posters on this forum use far more hateful language against him that those that hate Biden do against him. I don't think many Trump haters are right wing.

• Haha 1

Indictments mean zero? Seriously? They are serious allegations backed up with facts.

His corporation has committed criminal acts. Lots. He's just good with lawyers. His time is coming.

I guess you are ok with tax cheats. Sad.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/13/politics/trump-org-sentencing/index.html

Trump Org. fined $1.6 million after conviction for 17 felonies, including tax fraud

You know very well I mean an indictment without a conviction means nothing. Innocent till proven guilty and all that.

I'm sure most rich people cheat on their taxes if they can. It's not like Trump is the only one to do so, but they are not being politically persecuted.

• Haha 1

And that's the problem. Rather than getting things done for the people, they are playing nasty just to get Trump elected. Sad some agree with it.

LOL. When did politicians ever do anything for for the people?

Perhaps you live in lala land where the government holds your hand and fixes any problems you might have. I don't, and the government never did anything for me that wasn't a right.

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

As for hatred, anti Trump posters on this forum use far more hateful language against him that those that hate Biden do against him. I don't think many Trump haters are right wing.

BS. The left hasn't come up with something like "let's go Brandon ". Not to mention, in terms of class, Biden has Trump beat by a light year. Easy to hate Trump. More than 90 indictments and several convictions for fraud don't help.

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You know very well I mean an indictment without a conviction means nothing. Innocent till proven guilty and all that.

I'm sure most rich people cheat on their taxes if they can. It's not like Trump is the only one to do so, but they are not being politically persecuted.

You left out his civil convictions and criminal convictions for fraud with HIS company. And Trump University, his charity, etc, etc, etc.

They aren't political. But I guess you are ok with what they are doing to Hunter? Right...

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. When did politicians ever do anything for for the people?

Perhaps you live in lala land where the government holds your hand and fixes any problems you might have. I don't, and the government never did anything for me that wasn't a right.

Might want to educate yourself a bit.

https://www.govexec.com/management/2022/06/six-big-government-success-stories-last-two-decades/367796/

4 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Your comparing the attack on the Capitol to St Louis? Where 2 nutters ran out with guns against unarmed people?

Wow. What a stretch.

And that’s what really happened?  

It was a deranged democrat mob ready to storm his home.

Glad he was armed or else the democrat mob would of turned his home into a replica of the summer of mayhem.

And how do you know exactly no one was armed?  Were you there manning the metal detectors?  I think not.

And get off your left wing train of thought that you can’t be killed by an unarmed person.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Glad he was armed or else the democrat mob would of turned his home into a replica of the summer of mayhem.

And how do you know exactly no one was armed?  Were you there manning the metal detectors?  I think not.

And get off your left wing train of thought that you can’t be killed by an unarmed person.

Link showing that all those in St Louis were all democrats. Your just trolling

40 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Turn off Fox News. You're not getting the whole story.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/20/st-louis-couple-guns-protesters-charges

White St Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to face charges

Prosecutor says actions of Mark and Patricia McCloskey’s actions led to risk of violence

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, both personal injury attorneys in their 60s, will be charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon and a misdemeanor charge of fourth-degree assault.  “It is illegal to wave weapons in a threatening manner – that is unlawful in the city of St Louis,” the circuit attorney Kim Gardner told the Associated Press on Monday, arguing that the couple’s actions risked creating a violent situation during an otherwise non-violent protest.

18 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Link showing that all those in St Louis were all democrats. Your just trolling

I know you’re not that sharp .  I’ll put my money on they were democrats.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Turn off Fox News. You're not getting the whole story.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/20/st-louis-couple-guns-protesters-charges

White St Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to face charges

Prosecutor says actions of Mark and Patricia McCloskey’s actions led to risk of violence

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, both personal injury attorneys in their 60s, will be charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon and a misdemeanor charge of fourth-degree assault.  “It is illegal to wave weapons in a threatening manner – that is unlawful in the city of St Louis,” the circuit attorney Kim Gardner told the Associated Press on Monday, arguing that the couple’s actions risked creating a violent situation during an otherwise non-violent protest.

what do you expect from a left wing rag and a left wing city, left wing DA, left wing Mayor full of democrats?  Their interpretation of course.  

To quote yourself:  you got nothing.

I’ll stick with Fox.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Let me guess:  You know the bipartisan border control bill passed by the Senate and supported by the Border Patrol union is "barking" because that's what you heard in your echo chamber.  Right?

• Like 1