The economy is roaring. Immigration is a key reason.

36 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Do people like you really not understand that there are millions of benefit claimants who have no intention of working, 

it's been studied and proven with government statistics that some immigrants groups and are a net loss for governments. People seriously think you can import poverty from the 3rd world and improve the economy? If that was true their home countries would be proof of their success. You need to be brainwashed from an early age to believe this garbage (I know I was)..

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

No.  People die in CA everyday, every hour for many reasons.  You said "dying in the streets". I lived for years in CA as someone who neglected medical issues even though I had health insurance because I had a $6500 deductible. So where is my free medical care Gov Newsom??  

This isn't the forum for airing issues you have with healthcare costs and Gov Newsom.

55 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

it's been studied and proven with government statistics that some immigrants groups and are a net loss for governments. People seriously think you can import poverty from the 3rd world and improve the economy? If that was true their home countries would be proof of their success. You need to be brainwashed from an early age to believe this garbage (I know I was)..

Links to those studies?  Credible source please, no hate groups.

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

Then refute my point. If GDP growth is desirable in and of itself then explain why mass importing the 3rd world isn't a good idea. India has a GDP of 3 trillion which could be absorbed in to the US. That's a big number and big numbers are good right?

Because letting in ambitious working age people who want to make a better life for themselves effectively gives the US the pick of the most productive people.  Mass importation of randomly selected populations doesn't.  Understand?

2 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

Is that the same foxnews that had to pay $800,000,000 for lying about a voting machine company?  You won't find CNN, MSNBC paying that kind of judgment... can you figure out why?

Read the links and get educated!

But I doubt you’re capable.

Edited by G_Money

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

A sure indication that someone is spouting nonsense is when they refuse to provide any credible source for their nonsensical claims.

You’re way behind the power curve.  Stick with the amateurs.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

This isn't the forum for airing issues you have with healthcare costs and Gov Newsom.

Ah yes, Gov Newsom, my governor unfortunately.

While he is younger and more more handsome than Biden is, he’s every bit the idiot Biden is.

San Francisco has turned into a third world cesspool under him as Mayor and Governor.  And we thought Moonbeam was bad.

Don’t believe me, take a visit to to the once most beautiful and coolest cities in America.

A
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newsoms-california-mess-crime-huge-warning-nation

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6347707065112

Links provided for the link and stats Nazis. 

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Insults as opposed to links.  I'm not surprised.

If you consider that an insult I nominate you for snowflake of the year award.

Who seconds the motion?

Edited by G_Money

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

While he is younger and more more handsome than Biden is, he’s every bit the idiot Biden is.

San Francisco has turned into a third world cesspool under him as Mayor and Governor.  And we thought Moonbeam was bad.

Don’t believe me, take a visit to to the once most beautiful and coolest cities in America.

A
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newsoms-california-mess-crime-huge-warning-nation

Ok, when I explained the thing about links to you, did I forget to mention credible?

A link to a Fox News opinion piece is not a credible source for anything.

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

If you consider that an insult I nominate you for snowflake of the year award.

Who seconds the motion?

I'll never reach the snowflake level of Trump; the grand master of thin-skinned, insecure, humorless snowflakes.

Just now, heybruce said:

Ok, when I explained the thing about links to you, did I forget to mention credible?

Please, enlighten us with what’s not correct about the links and provide links to the contrary.  Opps, you can’t because what I posted is true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

I'll never reach the snowflake level of Trump; the grand master of thin-skinned, insecure, humorless snowflakes.

Sorry snowflake, you can’t BS your way out of this one no matter how hard you try.

• Haha 1

Even liberal sanctuary cities are getting fed up with illegal aliens.  Not the same demographics or work ethic as our legal immigrants from years ago.

Now they demand 3 hots and a cot, free medical and a debit card.  Try going to their country and pulling that BS.  Not going to happen.

Uk and Europe has similar problems.

Of course you won’t read about this on MSNBC, CNN or the others so I’ll do the honors.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/denver-scales-back-migrant-services-closing-four-shelters-effort-reduce-budget-save-millions

Edited by G_Money

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Links to those studies?  Credible source please, no hate groups.

Google for "dutch study on impact of immigration". In America they intentionally don't release all government stats by race  but you can deduce it using fuzzy numbers. Of course all this stuff is "racist" and "hate" so you won't like the sources. You check this guys math at the link below and see if it checks out.

I don't keep lists of things but I've seen similar stories for Muslims and Africans in the UK and Germany. Devastating numbers.

Also go to http://greatschools.org in the US and find literally any school and check the racial breakdown. The ranking are always the same, Asian, White, Hispanic then Black. In my home state of CO I can name a number of schools in home town that are failing due to Hispanic immigration.

Obviously this true. If 3rd world immigrants are valuable why aren't their home countries more prosperous? Is it surprising Hispanics from violent countries like Honduras commit more crime than Europeans? Why would that change when you bring them somewhere new?

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Even liberal sanctuary cities are getting fed up with illegal aliens.  Not the same demographics or work ethic as our legal immigrants from years ago.

I know these people well. They have literally no idea what they're getting themselves in to and will destroy themselves with this nonsense. They only support 3rd world immigration insofar as they don't have to live with the actual people. No pity for them because they've spent their whole lives calling other people racist with no self reflection.

I'm enjoying seeing Denver panic over the current influx of migrants. They so asked for this.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Sorry the truth is racist now. Deal with that. I don't watch Fox news but if they same something true you need to be able to figure that on your own and understand it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

Because letting in ambitious working age people who want to make a better life for themselves effectively gives the US the pick of the most productive people.  Mass importation of randomly selected populations doesn't.  Understand?

Importing a new peasant class is the worst kind of short term thinking. Those people get old and their kids revert to the mean of their home countries. I appreciate the hard working Mexican builder but it's not worth the burden. They should be building their own country anyways and we should have our people doing that work like they used to.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Why am I not surprised!

At Biden is visiting a town unlike the worthless Czar of the Border Harris did nothing.  She wouldn’t even leave the airport.

But it’s an election year year so he has to do something to save face!

Trump gets right in the thick of it.

The Border Patrol, the actual boots on the ground support Trump 100%.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-border-visit-lands-one-least-trafficked-towns-trump-headed-thick

3 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

Then refute my point. If GDP growth is desirable in and of itself then explain why mass importing the 3rd world isn't a good idea. India has a GDP of 3 trillion which could be absorbed in to the US. That's a big number and big numbers are good right?

Your comment was so foolish that I couldn't take it seriously. It's the same kind of reasoning that says if eating one piece of fruit per day is good for your health, then eating 100 is even better. Or if one ibuprofen can cure a headache  then a hundred will cure someone of headaches forever. Do you really need more examples of why your claim  was so foolish? Does it really need to be spelled out any further?

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

Please, enlighten us with what’s not correct about the links and provide links to the contrary.  Opps, you can’t because what I posted is true.

I repeat:  Fox News opinion piece. 

If you don't understand that any opinion piece is not a credible source for outrageous claims, then you are too far down your echo chamber rabbit hole to be helped.

Google for "dutch study on impact of immigration". In America they intentionally don't release all government stats by race  but you can deduce it using fuzzy numbers. Of course all this stuff is "racist" and "hate" so you won't like the sources. You check this guys math at the link below and see if it checks out.

I don't keep lists of things but I've seen similar stories for Muslims and Africans in the UK and Germany. Devastating numbers.

Also go to http://greatschools.org in the US and find literally any school and check the racial breakdown. The ranking are always the same, Asian, White, Hispanic then Black. In my home state of CO I can name a number of schools in home town that are failing due to Hispanic immigration.

Obviously this true. If 3rd world immigrants are valuable why aren't their home countries more prosperous? Is it surprising Hispanics from violent countries like Honduras commit more crime than Europeans? Why would that change when you bring them somewhere new?

No.

Is that easy enough for you?

You made the claim, you provide the links to credible sources that support it.

Forum rules and all that.

Do you understand?

Importing a new peasant class is the worst kind of short term thinking. Those people get old and their kids revert to the mean of their home countries. I appreciate the hard working Mexican builder but it's not worth the burden. They should be building their own country anyways and we should have our people doing that work like they used to.

Please do tell us:  What people don't get old?

I am truly trying to grasp how ignorant or informed you are on this.

Do you care about the future of the US?

Are you aware of the demographic crisis that all wealthy (and many not so wealthy) countries are facing, including the US?

Do you understand the incredible opportunity that having so many of the best and brightest working age people from around the world coming to the US to work and make a better life for themselves presents to the US?

Can you offer a good reason why such people should not be allowed into the US?

Also, "peasant class"?  Where did that come from?  Do you want to try to match me on blue collar redneck cred?

Sorry the truth is racist now. Deal with that. I don't watch Fox news but if they same something true you need to be able to figure that on your own and understand it.

Really?  Questioning the validity of a Fox News opinion piece as a source is racist?

I don't know...seriously, racist?  Really?

Edit:  Are you one of those AI LLM's having a hallucination?

Edited by heybruce

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

A

Just got back from a two month stay.  Paid more in CA income taxes I have paid in many years, the mood of many was gloomy, homeless guy was sleeping on the stairwell of the extended stay hotel I was staying in a middle class neighborhood and the only real positive was a cheeseburger, fries and coke was still under $10 at In N Out.  In N Out a California company that was founded back in the 1940’s in Baldwin Park CA is planning on moving out of state.  This follows a long trend of major companies moving out.  At one time Toyota, Nissan and Honda had its North America HQ;s in CA.  Only Honda remains.  Two years ago California had a budget surplus of 21 Billion.  Now the State claims a 73 Billion budget deficit. How does that happen during a “booming”: economy? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, heybruce said:

How many are undocumented immigrants?  Provide links to credible sources.

i'm not suggesting that any are undocumented migrants. I doubt they would be able to claim unemployment benefits. I am talking about lazy members of the indigenous population, you know , the ones who are refusing to work the menial jobs

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

If you don't understand that any opinion piece is not a credible source for outrageous claims, then you are too far down your echo chamber rabbit hole to be helped.

Facts!  Listen and weep.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-union-chief-explodes-biden-fiery-press-conference-agents-policies

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

Not an opinion.  Fact.

I know it hurts to learn the truth.  Man up and get over it!

8 hours ago, heybruce said:

Please do tell us:  What people don't get old?

I am truly trying to grasp how ignorant or informed you are on this.

Do you care about the future of the US?

Are you aware of the demographic crisis that all wealthy (and many not so wealthy) countries are facing, including the US?

Do you understand the incredible opportunity that having so many of the best and brightest working age people from around the world coming to the US to work and make a better life for themselves presents to the US?

Can you offer a good reason why such people should not be allowed into the US?

Also, "peasant class"?  Where did that come from?  Do you want to try to match me on blue collar redneck cred?

You don't understand that not all people are equal. You're replacing the American population with 3rd world peasants. We're not getting the best and brightest, just sucking up the world's poor and their extended families (every student or work visa holder can bring their aging family too remember).

Even with the best and brightest you're treating your country like an economic zone. You of course wouldn't propose this for Thailand because you understand their culture is valuable and not worth ruining over some short term economic growth.

What you're proposing is a ponzy scheme which when it collapses leaves you with the same demographics are Brazil. If you want immigration make ethnic quotas and actually set the bar high, the opposite of what the US does now.