Breaking up with a Thai girl

37 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yeah, they do, women don't want nice guys!

I treat women as objects = divorced once.

You treat women as 'special' = divorced 3x

Which of us has the least success?

Success in what way? Amount of women used. Amount of sex we've had? Having someone you can trust?

Edited by fredwiggy

5 hours ago, Thechook said:

Did that and she's still here 19 years later.

It is very hard for Aussies to get rid of girlfriends from any country.

We are famous around the world for being handsome, intelligent and excellent lovers.

The whole world wants us.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Success in what way? Amount of women used. Amount of sex we've had? Having someone you can trust?

The women you have had might feel "used' as you put it.

The women i have describe it as satisfied.

I might not give them an orgasm everytime, but when i do they often spit it out.

On 3/5/2024 at 3:11 PM, transam said:

A raffle at a girlie bar................?  👍....................:intheclub:

Playing snooker with midgets.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I've had a Thai wife,

58 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

all because she didn't understand English enough

I suppose you couldnt speak Thai properly but you blame her.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

my first attorney was a court appointed idiot

You seem to like blaming others for your endless problems.

Take a good hard look in the mirror.

1 minute ago, Goat said:

The women you have had might feel "used' as you put it.

The women i have describe it as satisfied.

I might not give them an orgasm everytime, but when i do they often spit it out.

You seem to not understand you aren't impressing anyone with your teenage banter. No man wants to hear another man's "prowess" with women. Bragging actually shows you really aren't getting any, especially from girls that are smart enough to understand a man who bulls*its them just to get laid.  Women that are dumped are never satisfied. Women fake orgasms all the time, and the only way you will ever know is to actually be with them for enough time to tell the difference, as you never will.

46 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yeah, they do, women don't want nice guys!

I treat women as objects = divorced once.

You treat women as 'special' = divorced 3x

Which of us has the least success?

thats the shizzle bro, treat em mean keep em keen.

drop in the occasional cooter punt too !

• Haha 1

she didn't understand English enough to know how to communicate with me after minor arguments about child raising, which she still and will never understand. She hid them for 2,1, and 3 months and the last time 1 1/2 years. I had to divorce my wife here to get my daughter back to our village, where we share custody. If you think she isn't a sociopath who's only interest, like many other women, was to hurt me

Where did you find this woman you married? In a bar? 

What was her employment when you met her?

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

I suppose you couldnt speak Thai properly but you blame her.

She spoke enough English to get by, and I was always trying to teach her, by talking slowly and asking if she understood me. It wasn't anything to do with not understanding but giving the silent treatment, a ploy used by someone who really doesn't care what you're saying but is only with you for what they can get from you. I've tried to explain to you what a narcissist is, and you fill all the blanks for this, but being in denial is never a way to learn about yourself and what it takes to improve.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

No man wants to hear another man's "prowess" with women.

I quite like hearing about my successful friends activities.

Compare notes and I find it inspiring.

Better than listening to some one who missus ran away because she couldnt stand the endless ramblings, wasnt sexually satisfied and complaints in a foreign language and about his miserable life with his kids "kidnapped, court cases lost etc etc

If you are sexually satisfying a woman they will never leave. All this other nonsensical womens rights stuff you are promoting means zilch if you can not satisfy her sexual needs

She spoke enough English to get by, and I was always trying to teach her, by talking slowly and asking if she understood me. It wasn't anything to do with not understanding but giving the silent treatment, a ploy used by someone who really doesn't care what you're saying but is only with you for what they can get from you. I've tried to explain to you what a narcissist is, and you fill all the blanks for this, but being in denial is never a way to learn about yourself and what it takes to improve.

So you cant speak any Thai, she could speak Thai and English.

I can see who the one with the brains was.

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

You seem to like blaming others for your endless problems.

Take a good hard look in the mirror.

I always do, and will do whatever I have to to understand the other side, as I'm not a narcissist but an empath. You know, someone with a conscience that tries to put myself in the other's shoes. I've read over 65 books on relationships, depression, narcissism and raising children, plus daily on articles on the same. A man only does this when he is trying to understand the other side to have a good relationship with them. But the main point of this, is that it takes two to work on any relationship. One can do all the work, and the other doesn't care enough to give a damn, only trying to stay because of financial needs or the fear of the dark unknown. I only put blame where it belongs, and when an attorney doesn't bother to read on all factors of a child custody case, they are putting you in a hole before you even start. By getting my children back, from the same judge that at first gave them to her, because he admitted his mistake to my new attorney, that explains it to anyone with any sense at all. My first attorney, being court appointed, did only the basic work and didn't care enough to learn all the facts of the case before trial. The second attorney was well paid and did the work because I explained the first attorney's mistake to him, which he spotted very quickly.

I had to divorce my wife here to get my daughter back to our village, where we share custody.

Gee mate, how many divorces have you actually been through?

I am sure it is always the wifes fault.

And you had to divorce your wife to get your daughter back? Nothing like doing things backwards eh?

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I've read over 65 books on relationships, depression, narcissism and raising children, plus daily on articles on the same.

Sounds depressing.

Do you think it is helping?

I read 65 books about playing the piano. Then i bought a piano. I couldnt play the thing.

11 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

and I was always trying to teach her, by talking slowly

More than that to learn a langauge.

You need to practice speaking, writing and reading.

No wonder she couldnt understand you.

On 3/5/2024 at 3:56 PM, MangoKorat said:

Its pretty easy to have a different girl every night in Thailand

I know that.

What I am asking in this thread is how to move them on drama free as possible, by using tactics that they want to go.

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

I quite like hearing about my successful friends activities.

Compare notes and I find it inspiring.

Better than listening to some one who missus ran away because she couldnt stand the endless ramblings, wasnt sexually satisfied and complaints in a foreign language and about his miserable life with his kids "kidnapped, court cases lost etc etc

If you are sexually satisfying a woman they will never leave. All this other nonsensical womens rights stuff you are promoting means zilch if you can not satisfy her sexual needs

You aren't smart enough to understand a woman's needs if you think satisfying them sexually will keep them around. You actually say this then lie about bedding 20 wives of other men, not fully understanding this is the mark of a real scumbag that plays on women's frailty in a relationship that, to her thinking, isn't working. When a woman cheats, she is usually not being heard. Not always, because there are true sluts out there, but usually it's an emotional thing. The player, as you know, has to only "listen " to her, telling her he understand her, and a foolish women can fall for this line of BS., not undersatanding the player wants nothing to do with her but to deposit his filth in her then leave leaving her used and more broken than before, and usually ruining her marriage, and hurting the children. I'm guessing, as a player, you don't care to think much past your teenage angst, and only look to "conquer" yet another clueless woman. If you read between my lines, you will understand that satisfying a woman's needs is exactly where I come from. When you learn a woman from spending time with her, you know her inside and out, figuratively and in reality. Having sex with a line of bimbos thinking you're satisfying them is only fuel to feed your childish ego, where no one again, is impressed, especially here with most of us over 60 and have been there a long time. By the way, my missus has wanted to come back ever since the divorce, but when I lose trust in a woman, it never returns because knowing women as well as I do, I know people don't really change after the age of 30., and if I took her back, she would only repeat her narcissistic ways. I treated her better than anyone ever will, and her own mom told my new girlfriend her daughter made a big mistake, because she, and everyone else in this village and in her family, know I did right by her.

3 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Main daily activities laying around on the sofa asleep / underfoot. Eating (cooked by others or food delivery). Scrolling through their phone envying others fantasy / BS Facebook lives or watching "hot

Er, these women dont have jobs?

• Like 1

If you read between my lines, you will understand that satisfying a woman

I thought you said you couldnt speak any thai and your wife or girlfriend wasnt much chop in English??

So where are you meeting these women? What was your ex wives jobs when you met them?

5 minutes ago, Goat said:

Sounds depressing.

Do you think it is helping?

I read 65 books about playing the piano. Then i bought a piano. I couldnt play the thing.

Most people learn by reading, which, after schooling, is the only real way to keep advancing your knowledge, unless you learn from others who are experienced in a certain subject. Some people never learn, no matter how hard they try, because they haven't got it in them. And of course it is helping, because all the women I was with, with only a few exceptions because of mental illnesses or depression, wanted to stay with me, besides those that ended the relationship mutually because of different future plans. When you treat a woman right, consistently, she will want to have sex with you, unless she is battling demons from childhood. When she isn't being heard, she will withdraw emotionally, and then physically, until you can let her see you understand her, and prove it by talking with her and not to her. This isn't something a narcissist cares enough to know, as their only agenda is to bed as many as possible to notch that bedpost as a teenager does with a frail ego.

9 minutes ago, Goat said:

I thought you said you couldnt speak any thai and your wife or girlfriend wasnt much chop in English??

So where are you meeting these women? What was your ex wives jobs when you met them?

I speak very little Thai and she speaks very little English, but when I speak slowly and don't use a lot of words that confuse her, she understands. When she is angry because I'm trying to explain things to her to try and help her, she goes into the silent treatment, because, as a narcissist, she only wants to listen when she is in a good mood, and doesn't want to "work" at the relationship. She rarely looked me in the eyes, only said she was sorry twice, after hitting me because she was mad at her mother, and took her anger out on me because she didn't want to hit her mom. She said I talk to much, the only woman, or person in my life that ever said this to me. This is because she didn't want to hear me, and would have been content living her life with someone that didn't talk and just gave her money and built her a house, did most of the work around it, and in return I got all the sex and good food I wanted. I want more, meaning good communication, because everything else gets old and routine, including sex. But instead of trying to get closer to someone, as I do, you prefer to leave them because you're "bored". That's why I keep saying pick on the bit*hes, because it's their job to hurt others, and like two peas in a pod, you'll get along fine, until one or the other gets bored,and no one cares anyway, so one leaves. My ex here worked in a hotel when I met her. My first ex worked as a barmaid. My second wife was a counselor for drug addicts, and she was addicted to painkillers her doctors put on her, and later died from a heart attack because her body couldn't take anymore abuse.

Edited by fredwiggy

I'm neither rambling or posting nonsense. It's nonsense to people who look at women as objects, which you obviously do, from what you've been saying along, not only here but in other posts. I've had a Thai wife, a couple of dates and now with my girlfriend for over 3 years, so I'm thinking that does make me experienced. I'm not experienced in using women,because that's not my nature. I prefer to look at it as respect for the other gender. The kindest way is not to look at women , as you do, as something to get off in then dump. Stay away from good women. They don't deserve to be treated badly and used. Stick to the real bit*hes. Then you can drive each other crazy and it doesn't matter. Nothing has gone over my head. I've told things exactly how they are in this world, and explained to a narcissist what he's doing, yet he hasn't gotten it yet, or most likely, doesn't care either way.  I had one wife with three children, who, against the Texas law, took them out of school and moved to her new boyfriends state, illegally without telling the court or the school, which wouldn't have allowed her to because I'm an active parent and they wanted the children to be near me. I spent three years trying to get them back because my first attorney was a court appointed idiot that missed a lot of things, allowing the judge to make a bad mistake and giving them  to her, when all he had to do was read the paperwork saying it was wrong what she did by absconding. I got the kids back when I hired a new attorney, who pointed out the judge's mistake to him, and he allowed me to go to her new state and get them back, and they stayed with me until they went out on their own at ages 19 and 20. My ex wife here kidnapped my daughter 4 times, which is a criminal offense in most every other country but not here because they see that fathers don't fight for their children and the women usually get them, with many of them giving them to grandma., all because she didn't understand English enough to know how to communicate with me after minor arguments about child raising, which she still and will never understand. She hid them for 2,1, and 3 months and the last time 1 1/2 years. I had to divorce my wife here to get my daughter back to our village, where we share custody. If you think she isn't a sociopath who's only interest, like many other women, was to hurt me by hiding my daughter from a good dad, then you haven't a clue what a sociopath is, and might just be one from the way you describe women.

Learn the art of using paragraphs 

• Thanks 1

Before we go on Fred, I need to know, where does someone who can not string a Thai sentence together meet Thai women.

Where are you meeting these women?

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

She said I talk to much,

I think you mean "too much"

If you had really cared about any of these women and really wanted to understand them you would have made the effort to learn their language.

You were living in Thailand? How anyone could be so arrogant to live here and expect the locals to speak to them in English is beyond me.

You are effectively an illiterate , deaf mute and I understand how your wife got sick of hearing you in your language.

Hearing how she is a bad mother, hearing how she is selfish, a narcissist etc etc.

I think I understand her better than you.

Sometimes you should stop talking and listen instead. But you cant listen if you are too arrogant and entitled to bother learning with your head stuck in English books.

Good luck Fred. You are going to need it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, G_Money said:

His wife said he speaks too much. 

I get her.

Time for some self reflection I think.

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Learn the art of comprehending. People like gamma use one sentence at a time, which is wrong, and no one says anything because all can comprehend a sentence at a time. If you can't understand a few hundred words, then don't read it. Easy

7 minutes ago, Goat said:

His wife said he speaks too much. 

I get her.

Time for some self reflection I think.

No, because as I also said, mo one has ever said that before. Women here aren't used to men actually having a conversation with them for more than a few minutes. The men talk with the men, the women talk with the women, with much complaining going on. In the US, women talk with men and groups of both get together are can carry on conversations for hours. If you haven't noticed this, again, you aren't interested in doing anything more with a woman than getting off. And you would understand another narcissists thinking.

Edited by fredwiggy