documents to submit for extension of retirement visa

I would like to thank the Forum members who replied to my question which should have indeed more elaborate.

Yesterday I got my one year extension for retirement at Pathum Thani i/O  (it took me 30 minutes)

1 hour ago, fvw53 said:

Yesterday I got my one year extension for retirement at Pathum Thani i/O  (it took me 30 minutes)

So your wife needed to attend.

What was required to show that you are still married. 

I realize you stated marriage is irrelevant as you are applying for extension based on retirement. 

However for the benefit of others your previous extension was based on marriage and checks are retrospective. 

For folk divorce mid extension...they cannot just wait till expiry extension and apply based on retirement 

Looking for info and hope someone can advice. 

Non-O  Visa  retirement visa extension,  800K method, Jomtien location. 

As 1-year visa extension is due on same month of 90-day reporting and just couple of days apart, 

do I need to do Both virtually at same time,   or do I just get 1-year visa extension and ignore 90-day reporting on that month ?  

9 hours ago, sscc said:

Looking for info and hope someone can advice. 

Non-O  Visa  retirement visa extension,  800K method, Jomtien location. 

As 1-year visa extension is due on same month of 90-day reporting and just couple of days apart, 

do I need to do Both virtually at same time,   or do I just get 1-year visa extension and ignore 90-day reporting on that month ?  

The two things are separate and one does not cancel the other. It doesn't matter when your visa expires. If you are going to stay in the country more than 90 days then you need to report. By extending your visa, it does not reset the 90 day clock. You still need to file the 90 day report. The only way to reset the 90 day clock is to leave the country and when you return the 90 day clock starts again.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

The two things are separate and one does not cancel the other. It doesn't matter when your visa expires. If you are going to stay in the country more than 90 days then you need to report. By extending your visa, it does not reset the 90 day clock. You still need to file the 90 day report. The only way to reset the 90 day clock is to leave the country and when you return the 90 day clock starts again.

Same just happened to me. 90 day expired on March 16th.  Visa renewal by March 22. Used online 90 day reporting. It asks for visa end date.  I put March 22, on the 5th of March.  Seems they can figure out that your passport may be at immigration and you need a 90 day report to be with it.  Sent my approval by email the next day.

• Thumbs Up 1