Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

42 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

No, doing what you perceive as patronizing other posters doesn't give me a superiority complex. However, reading your and a few others's posts on this forum does.

Again I never said that you, yourself and thee had a superiority complex, your problems are far more complex than that.🥴

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Completely different things. Conflict and war.

identical things. If you want to be pedantic a war can only occur between two nation states. This nas been proved to you but nothing shifts your talking points.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Garbage!

What I was responding to was a B.S. post that professed "understanding" of hating ALL Jewish people everywhere in the world because of their twisted one side narrative on the history of Israel, their own sided characterization of this current war, and because they have heard SOME Jewish and/or Israeli voices that are extremely right wing. Again I say, Jew haters always have excuses all through history.

If you can't take a clear stand on the moral wrong of Jew hatred UNCONDITIONALLY, then I doubt you have a moral leg to stand on.

So far I see many missing a moral code in many debates here, where common sense and reasoning why things escalate in world politics. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

weasel words. The conflict has been variously described as both for the past 70 years.

Only because it gives you some wriggle room and it makes it easier for you to excuse the attrocities of 7/10!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Only because it gives you some wriggle room and it makes it easier for you to excuse the attrocities of 7/10!

Are you accusing me of condoning the October 7th terror attacks? Are you that craven? You are not going to force me to restate my previously stated position over and over again.,

Edited by ozimoron
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Are you accusing me of condoning the October 7th terror attacks? Are you that craven?

Are you thin skinned or just paranoid, stop making things up. My post was very clear what was meant!

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Are you thin skinned or just paranoid, stop making things up. My post was very clear what was meant!

You unequivocaly accused me of condoning the terrorist attacks.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

You unequivocaly accused me of condoning the terrorist attacks.

You are very shifty when someone mentions 7/10 because it does not fit in with your caustic agenda, preferring to go to a time a long time ago instead of facing the truth of when this war actually started, ergo 7/10 HTH

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Your reality is to spam the forum with pro genocide ideology from your safe haven, and think that is ok

If Israel planned genocide in Gaza, there would be no ground troops in Gaza. Now be a good boy and let the adults have a sensible debate instead of falsely accusing other posters of which you are guilty!

• Sad 1

You are very shifty when someone mentions 7/10 because it does not fit in with your caustic agenda, preferring to go to a time a long time ago instead of facing the truth of when this war actually started, ergo 7/10 HTH

That sentiment is delusional. Palestinians in all likelihood agree with me. They have often said so. You need to at least acknowledge that events prior to October 7th led to the events of October 7th if you are being intellectually honest.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im not sure which planet you live on. But humanity and emphasize do not exist for you. 

Not for the group responsible for the Oct 7 terror attack , nope, no humility there from me .

Those inhumane people need to be erased 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

If Israel planned genocide in Gaza, there would be no ground troops in Gaza. Now be a good boy and let the adults have a sensible debate instead of falsely accusing other posters of which you are guilty!

non sequitur. The ICJ have found credible cause to try Israel for genocide.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Not for the group responsible for the Oct 7 terror attack , nope, no humility there from me .

Those inhumane people need to be erased 

I agree but not along with tens of thousands of civilians, many of which advocated a political settlement for decades. The Israeli leadership needs to be charged in the ICC and dealt with for genocide. The ICJ ordered that several named individuals in Israel be brought to justice for making incisive and racist comments. Israel ignored them. Disgusting.

• Agree 2

56 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

That sentiment is delusional. Palestinians in all likelihood agree with me. They have often said so. You need to at least acknowledge that events prior to October 7th led to the events of October 7th if you are being intellectually honest.

the war started on 7/10, for without the barbaric invasion by the Palestine terrorists there would be no war today. Why do you find something so obvious so difficult to understand.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

non sequitur. The ICJ have found credible cause to try Israel for genocide.

I have found credible cause to do more exercise but like the ICJ I haven't got around to it yet. Stick to what started this war and stop meandering.

• Sad 1

Just now, WDSmart said:

This "war" did not start on Oct 7, 2023. The terrorist attack on Oct 7 just began the current phase of this war. Many attacks from both sides have occurred for the past 75 years.

The war did start on 7/10 whether you chose to ignore reality is your problem.

Just now, ozimoron said:

I reported that you doubled down on accusing me of condoning terrorism after I warned you about it.

You used the word "sub human" which needs addressing by you, using Nazi terminology on a group that lost 6 million is disgusting!

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

The war did start on 7/10 whether you chose to ignore reality is your problem.

What would you call the hundreds of attacks from each side that have occurred for many years before Oct 7? Do you deny they every happened? Do you deny that they were fought over the same thing - the control of parts of Israel/Palestine? 

Just now, WDSmart said:

What would you call the hundreds of attacks from each side that have occurred for many years before Oct 7? Do you deny they every happened? Do you deny that they were fought over the same thing - the control of parts of Israel/Palestine? 

Not playing games with you, this war started on 7/10!

• Sad 1

No, your excusing the terrorists actions is delusional, the war started on 7/10, for without the barbaric invasion by the Palestine terrorists there would be no war today. Why do you find something so obvious so difficult to understand.

The intention is to try to portray it as a long running war and that the Oct 7 th terror attack wasn't a significant aspect and that didn't cause the 2 nd Yom Kippur war .

The Oct 7 th terror attack was just another aspect of the Israel/ Palestinian war and it isn't responsible for the Israeli attack on Gaza .

They are trying to re write history and claim that Hamas didn't start this war and that Oct 7 th is just another in a long running exchange between the two .

Bottom line is that Hamas didn't start  the 2 nd Yom Kippur war and Israel are the aggressors 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1