Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

Its ok, they are just freedom fighters. Some of the hellish experiences still being revealed.

Released hostage Amit Soussana tells NYT she was sexually assaulted by Hamas captor in Gaza

Released hostage Amit Soussana, 40, was sexually assaulted and attacked by her Hamas captor during her captivity in Gaza, she tells The New York Times.

Soussana was released from captivity on the last day of a weeklong truce in late November.

In an interview with the Times, she recounts how she was held alone, chained up in a child’s bedroom where she was forced to commit sexual acts for her Hamas captor, who she says went by the name Muhammad.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/released-hostage-amit-soussana-tells-nyt-she-was-sexually-assaulted-by-hamas-captor-in-gaza/

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

That would sign a death warrant for Israel, the civilised world is not ready for that, nor should they be.

Do you ever blame the perpetrators of these wars, is it always the victims fault, the terrorist propaganda has suckered a lot of fools In the West.

If you look outside your mindset, you might see a double standard. 

If it is a death warrant, why on earth did they establish Israel in the middle of their enemies. A quick sober analysis would make it clear, it was not sustainable with a state among enemies, thats why this is important to consider, when we eventually ends up at 7. October.

Israel is only there because Uk and France invested heavily and guaranteed their future. Later Us have taken that role, because of strategic reasons, and also because of the importance of the christian voters in Us.

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If you look outside your mindset, you might see a double standard. 

If it is a death warrant, why on earth did they establish Israel in the middle of their enemies. A quick sober analysis would make it clear, it was not sustainable with a state among enemies, thats why rhis is important to consider, when we eventually ends up at 7. October.

Israel is only there because Uk and France invested heavily and guaranteed their future. Later Us have taken that role, because of strategic reasons, and also because of the importance of the christian voters in Us.

If you had a reality check you might see the nonsense you espouse. 

This topic is not about why they did this or that 80 years ago that is done and dusted. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

This topic is not about why they did this or that 80 years ago that is done and dusted. 

It doesn't help what you and me think, or say, it is not in our hands, so? 

The world goes on,

Maybe they still fighting during ramadan and easter 2524? 

Edited by Hummin
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Hummin said:

It doesn't help what you and me think, or say, it is not in our hands, so? 

The world goes on,

Maybe they still fighting during ramadan and easter 2524? 

I think Israel would have dispatched Hamas long before then.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Why do you think I only see one part suffering. I know what a terrorist attack is, and if you did not pay attention, the terrorist attack is part of the long conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. Which you are not able to to see or willing to recognize. 

You are not able to see any Palestinian suffering at all, and totally accept starvation, mutilation and killing of Palestinians. 

Could you post some photos or videos of the starvation in Gaza ?

I do not believe that there is starvation in Gaza and I would like to see some actual evidence 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

But it is that dust that is still swirling around that is causing all this misery.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you post some photos or videos of the starvation in Gaza ?

I do not believe that there is starvation in Gaza and I would like to see some actual evidence 

Gaza: Starvation claims more young lives as UN advocates for new aid routes | UN News
In the ruins of Gaza, children are starving to death and there's no cease-fire in sight (nbcnews.com)

Edited by WDSmart
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

But it is that dust that is still swirling around that is causing all this misery.

Fear not William, when the terrorists have been despatched the dust will fall to ground and everybody will be as happy as a dog with two tails.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Gaza Starving Children

Yazan Kafarneh lies on a hospital bed at Al-Awda clinic in Rafah, southern Gaza last month.

The woman in the background look remarkable well fed when there is a famine happening .

You report doesn't even suggest that Yazan is skinny because of famine , looks like she's ill from a disease and not because she's hungry .

Do you have any photos of people starving to death .

Photos like this ?

1 9 8 4 ethiopian famine and drought, screenshots, | Stable Diffusion

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Gaza Starving Children

Yazan Kafarneh lies on a hospital bed at Al-Awda clinic in Rafah, southern Gaza last month.

He had  cerebral palsy also. Strange because the shortage of food is supposed to be in Northern Gaza not Southern where this clinic is.

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

My link is a response to a search of "photos of starving children in gaza." 

How about this one? I hope you are not trying to claim that there are no starving people in Gaza.That would be taking your pro-israeli claims way too far. 
In war-ravaged Gaza, starving children fill hospital wards as famine looms | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

I think the problem with your 'lets blame everything on Israel' after a while it backfires on you when the truth is revealed. There is no doubt that the terrorists themselves have been hijacking the trucks carrying the aid and much of this aid is being sold by Hamas on the streets of Gaza. 

I

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

Nearly all the photos that you provided came from Yemem from a few years ago .

You used photos of staving Yemen children to try to portray them as staving Gaza children .

Which begs the question, :

Why arent you concerned about starving Yemeni Children ?

Why didnt you campaign to stop the children starving, when they were Yemeni children ?

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Nearly all the photos that you provided came from Yemem from a few years ago .

You used photos of staving Yemen children to try to portray them as staving Gaza children .

Which begs the question, :

Why arent you concerned about starving Yemeni Children ?

Why didnt you campaign to stop the children starving, when they were Yemeni children ?

I wasn't aware of the starving Yemeni children.
I don't know anything about their situation. Is there an AseanNow topic on that? Is that part of this topic now?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

All that just to execute 1200 Israeli citizens. I hope you have spent as much time chastising Hamas as you do here with the invaded........🤔

Only joking, your anti stuff won't allow it.....😁

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I wasn't aware of the starving Yemeni children.
I don't know anything about their situation. Is there an AseanNow topic on that? Is that part of this topic now?

The point is obviously if Jews are involved (who Israel demonizers falsely label as "white people") it's much much more interesting to a lot more people all over the world than when it's Arab vs. Arab or Muslim vs. Muslim or African vs. African or Asian vs. Asian or even Russian vs. African, etc. I'm sure you know that's the truth. 

A variation of if it bleeds it leads.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, transam said:

All that just to execute 1200 Israeli citizens. I hope you have spent as much time chastising Hamas as you do here with the invaded........🤔

Only joking, your anti stuff won't allow it.....😁

I don't excuse Hamas for what they did on Oct 7, but the difference between you and me (one of the probably MANY differences) is that I also don't excuse Israel for how they responded to that by killing 30,000 (or so) Palestinians in Gaza.

I was neither pro nor anti either party when I began posting about this on earlier forums. Now, because of people like you, that's changed.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The point is obviously if Jews are involved (who Israel demonizers falsely label as "white people") it's much much more interesting to a lot more people all over the world than when it's Arab vs. Arab or Muslim vs. Muslim or African vs. African or Asian vs. Asian or even Russian vs. African, etc. I'm sure you know that's the truth. 

A variation of if it bleeds it leads.

I agree with your main point above. I'm not so sure that's true for all the world, but it certainly is true for the news source I mainly watch, which is CNN.

5 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I don't excuse Hamas for what they did on Oct 7, but the difference between you and me (one of the probably MANY differences) is that I also don't excuse Israel for how they responded to that by killing 30,000 (or so) Palestinians in Gaza.

I was neither pro nor anti either party when I began posting about this on earlier forums. Now, because of people like you, that's changed.

I don't believe you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

A bit off-topic, so your country didn't do anything questionable to finish WWI, WWII or any other conflict..?

Squeaky clean........😋

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I agree with your main point above. I'm not so sure that's true for all the world, but it certainly is true for the news source I mainly watch, which is CNN.

You seem to be trying to make a very different point unrelated to what I wrote.

15 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I don't believe you, you are doing your best to get the date changed of when this war started so in your mind that lessons the seriousness of the crimes Hamas, and some UN workers committed on 7/10, even a blind man can see when it started.

Those 30,000 you keep repeating are the responsibility of Hamas, Israel couldn't have done anymore to have warned the Palestians of where they would be holding their operations, Hamas are using them to gain them the sympathy vote and the ghastly gullible have fallen for their lies hook line and sinker.

Edited by Wobblybob

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't believe you.

This is a recurrent theme with you. You can't seem to accept  that anyone might not support either side.  I don't understand that. I have tried to explain it to you but you persist in labeling people as anti Israeli because they support Palestinian rights. If they say they condemn both sides, you revert to this same fallback position rather than engaging constructively on the issues. Some of us find Israel's conduct in pursuing justice (or not pursing justice) for Hamas' crimes as reprehensible. in the extreme. For some of us it is the worst humanitarian crime of this century. But you won't attempt to see any of that.

It isn't a personal thing. You know I support lgbt rights and rail against racism. For me it's entirely consist to call out Israel for their war crimes. Furthermore, I have support in doing so. Israel is on trial for genocide and the bulk of the justices on the ICJ found that they have a case to answer. It will take years before a decision is handed down but in the meantime, many of us just want the killing to stop. Now. If Hamas continue terrorist attacks in the future and I'm sure they will then that should be dealt with when it happens and through international pressure, sanctions and the judicial mechanism setup for that purpose, not by indiscriminate bombing and forcibly removing all Palestinians from Gaza and then leveling their homes and infrastructure as an act of retribution and ethnic cleansing.

You, and others have been challenged numerous times on your position in regard to that but consistently refuse to state your position. That I find to be unacceptable public behaviour.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, transam said:

A bit off-topic, so your country didn't do anything questionable to finish WWI, WWII or any other conflict..?

Squeaky clean........😋

Why do you (and others) always try to justify Israel's war crimes by citing other countries's war crimes? If it was despicable then, it's despicable now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

Why do you (and others) always try to justify Israel's war crimes by citing other countries's war crimes? If it was despicable then, it's despicable now. 

So you fear posting your country, now I know I will get told off for asking, but it will probably help my point, and not yours....

Be brave, tell all, probably even up the playing field..................😉