Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Thanks for the support. In both cases they cite the Israeli attack on the consulate as being a provocation.

You are welcome, they knocked out one of the Oct 7th planners so it was well justified to Israel, you will need to go to the topics for links to that.

Vile new footage of the abductions just released. Shows the moments when Yarden Bibas is taken hostage into Gaza. He's the one that was filmed by the terrorists when they told him all his family had been killed. Whether they were or not there is still no evidence as Hamas keep bodies hostage dead or alive.

Yarden is seen beaten by the mob after entering Gaza. He suffered a head injury and is seen heavily bleeding. Also video and photo journalists can be seen in the crowds filming the whole grizzly event.

Click here to view the X vid

image.png.f112eda0dd5e90883747487eb6c29141.png

New footage emerges of baby Bibas’s blood-soaked father being abducted by Hamas

Horrific new footage has emerged of the father of 10-month-old Kfir Bibas – the youngest hostage taken by Hamas – drenched in his own blood and surrounded by terrorists before being taken into Gaza.

The gunmen around Yarden Bibas can be seen celebrating his abduction they film the kidnapping.

Kfir and his brother Ariel, 4, were kidnapped alongside Yarden’s wife Shiri on October 7.

Yarden had surrendered himself to his abductors in the hope that they would spare his wife and children.

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/new-footage-emerges-of-baby-bibass-blood-soaked-father-being-abducted-by-hamas-w9qiar3m

• Love It 1

Time to take a break from the tunnels for some of the Hamas terrorists among these crowds? Unfortunately the hostages remain in hell.

Video shows Gazans cooling off at beach

Video and images showing masses of Palestinians in central Gaza frolicking at the beach provide a jarring counterpoint to the scenes of fighting, rubble and death that have come out of the Strip since war erupted over six months ago. The scenes are filmed near Deir al-Balah, near an east-west corridor that is the only part of Gaza still actively occupied by troops. Despite its proximity, no soldiers are seen in the video, and the free movement of Gazans shows the extent to which troops have pulled back. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/video-shows-gazans-cooling-off-at-beach/

US and Israel agree on shared objective to see Hamas defeated in Rafah after meeting
Building on our 5.34pm post, we've now received a readout of the US-Israeli meeting on a potential Rafah offensive. 

"The two sides agreed on the shared objective to see Hamas defeated in Rafah," a White House statement said. 

"US participants expressed concerns with various courses of action in Rafah, and Israeli participants agreed to take these concerns into account and to have further follow up discussions between experts, overseen by the SCG (strategic consultative group)," it added. 

https://news.sky.com/story/middle-east-latest-un-nuclear-watchdog-concerned-israel-could-target-iranian-nuclear-facilities-in-revenge-attack-12978800?postid=7553227#liveblog-body

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

You just do not understand you are taken for a propaganda ride, do you? 

Never experienced a more dedicated propagandist than the three of you here in these treads conserning war and conflicts. You guys know everthing, and you guys knows the truth and the only truth. 

Scary 

Why do you begrudge them doing some sunbathing and swimming?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Time to take a break from the tunnels for some of the Hamas terrorists among these crowds? Unfortunately the hostages remain in hell.

Video shows Gazans cooling off at beach

Video and images showing masses of Palestinians in central Gaza frolicking at the beach provide a jarring counterpoint to the scenes of fighting, rubble and death that have come out of the Strip since war erupted over six months ago. The scenes are filmed near Deir al-Balah, near an east-west corridor that is the only part of Gaza still actively occupied by troops. Despite its proximity, no soldiers are seen in the video, and the free movement of Gazans shows the extent to which troops have pulled back. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/video-shows-gazans-cooling-off-at-beach/

How long till the Israel Navy start shelling the beaches because they thought they spotted a Hamas operative?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

How long till the Israel Navy start shelling the beaches because they thought they spotted a Hamas operative?

I don't know? What a horrible thought........

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

You just do not understand you are taken for a propaganda ride, do you? 

Never experienced a more dedicated propagandist than the three of you here in these treads conserning war and conflicts. You guys know everything, and you guys knows the truth and the only truth. 

Scary 

You should see from a POV from non antisemitics, but all you do is accuse the other side of which you are guilty! 🥴

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I watched a vid last night of Gazans by the hundreds having fun on the beach, NOW.

Would you like me to find it.......?🤭

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You should see from a POV from non antisemitics, but all you do is accuse the other side of which you are guilty! 🥴

Guilty of what, you just going in a never ending non realistic circle. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Guilty of what, you just going in a never ending non realistic circle. 

Au contraire, we know the truth and we know the side that constantly lies and the biggest lies come from the Gazan Am Dram Society, they are worse than the cast of Eldorado when it comes to acting and it has conditioned its futile faithful followers into believing anything that comes out of their lying mouths, why are some people so gullible?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

, why are some people so gullible?

Exactly, I see two equal evil, brothers in blood, hurting each other, 

You see? Whos gullible? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Exactly, I see two equal evil, brothers in blood, hurting each other, 

You see? Whos gullible? 

I see projection in your post. I know who is gullible and never adds any input or links to daily updates. Instead attacks others factual posts on the false premise they know better

• Thumbs Up 2

52 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I see projection in your post. I know who is gullible and never adds any input or links to daily updates. Instead attacks others factual posts on the false premise they know better

Considering your sources 🤔 

And the denial of a human catastrophe, what do you expect? Again, we are arguing about the same, where I say it is two parts, who have done aar crimes and terrorism, and you deny Isreal doing any of those. 

Unicef, human right organizations and UN have several reports about  Israels and Israeli settlers crimes, and you live in denial. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

And the denial of a human catastrophe, what do you expect? Again, we are arguing about the same, where I say it is two parts, who have done aar crimes and terrorism, and you deny Isreal doing any of those. 

Unicef, human right organizations and UN have several reports about  Israels and Israeli settlers crimes, and you live in denial. 

It is a "human catastrophe" of Hamas's own creation, this would not be happening had it not been for the barbaric attack on Israel on 7/10!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Moving goal posts, this is about a day at the beach which you responded to.

My sources are credible as are those from AFP which is also carrying this. 

Again, why dismiss Palestinians having fun at the beach after 6 months of war and suffering started by Hamas. The hostages do not have that luxury.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Moving goal posts, this is about a day at the beach which you responded to.

My sources are credible as are those from AFP which is also carrying this. 

Again, why dismiss Palestinians having fun at the beach after 6 months of war and suffering started by Hamas. The hostages do not have that luxury.

Lost case, you do not even understand why.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Lost case, you do not even understand why.

When you have nothing..............

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

It is a "human catastrophe" of Hamas's own creation, this would not be happening had it not been for the barbaric attack on Israel on 7/10!

Again, here we disagree, when you only reckon 7/10 as the single event leading to this last war! Thats why I call you seletive and blinded by propaganda

• Agree 2

Just now, Hummin said:

Again, here we disagree, when you only reckon 7/10 as the single event leading to this last war! Thats why I call you seletive and blinded by propaganda

Would this be happening without 7/10...no it wouldn't, check.

Since when has pointing out the blatantly obvious been "selective", check mate. ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You need to get off your hobbyhorse, yes this might not have happened if Hamas hadn't done the atrocities of 7/10, but what did happen in Gaza prior to 7/10 has got to be taken into consideration no matter what you say.

Rubbish, Hamas has been setting up an underground arsenal for years, backed by Iran and other Jewish haters, thinking one day they would succeed in removing Jewish folk.

They tried and failed, just like Hitler, but still early days........🤗

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You need to get off your hobbyhorse, yes this might not have happened if Hamas hadn't done the atrocities of 7/10, but what did happen in Gaza prior to 7/10 has got to be taken into consideration no matter what you say.

Firstly I am not on a Hobbyhorse or any other horse for that matter. 

yes this might not have happened if Hamas hadn't done the atrocities of 7/10,

It is safe to say that this would definitely not have happened without 7/10, let's not add extraneous words like "might"

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Firstly I am not on a Hobbyhorse or any other horse for that matter. 

yes this might not have happened if Hamas hadn't done the atrocities of 7/10,

It is safe to say that this would definitely not have happened without 7/10, let's not add extraneous words like "might"

Totally disagree, Israel has been the problem since they were the terrorists in the beginning.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2