Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

8 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

No one joins the military to kill children. If such orders are given you must refuse them, especially when Israel keeps claiming falsely to be the most ethical army in the world.

High toll of civilians killed is a clear indication of the existence of such policy.

Again, you will never find a signed official order to kill women and children. Israelis not that stupid and good at covering their tracks, especially when it comes to a plausible genocide.

So you are admitting that this stupid reply was made up, a lie, without foundation and a figment of an overactive imagination, pretty much all we get from the let's demonize the Israelis fan club!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

You unintentionally just admitted that Israel has indeed destroyed all roads and infrastructure.

It was just pointing out that your claim must be incorrect , because roads wouldn't be needed to transport food .

The condition of the roads was irrelevant to my point .

You are just looking for an angle to blame Israel .

"Israel allows food trucks in" ...........................BUT its still Israel's fault because the roads are damaged 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

The old stupid antisemite BS does not work anymore. It became synonymous to getting a badge of honour for challenging the Zionist narrative.  

He is clutching at straws now, as there is absolutely nothing to justify what Israel are doing now. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Nice twist to my words.

NO, I did NOT join the military to kill women and children.

If I had been ordered to whilst I was still in the military, I hope I would have the courage to refuse that order.

That is the same answer that I gave when I replied to your hypothetical question that you asked earlier.

From what I remember from my 25 years in the military, I don't believe that any officer or SNCO would have issued that order anyway.

You insinuated that Israeli soldiers are ordered to kill women and children and that is one of the most disgusting lie I have ever read on these boards, what goes through your mind when you infer such things, it is not normal.........oh wait.🥴

18 hours ago, billd766 said:

And how many innocent Palestinian men women and children has the IDF and Israel executed both before and after October 7th, (including 4 children in the last few hours) which has been said many times, did NOT happen in a vacuum.

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

IF it were me I would like to have an idea who did it, and IF I were a Palestinian citizen, I would attempt to kill as many Israeli's as I could.

OTOH IF I were an Israeli citizen, I would probably feel the same way.

However IF I were an IDF soldier and was ordered to kill Palestinian women and children I would hope that I could refuse that illegal order, even though I would end up in the glasshouse, because the order IS illegal, no matter what Netanyahu and his war cabinet say.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

The old stupid antisemite BS does not work anymore. It became synonymous to getting a badge of honour for challenging the Zionist narrative.  

What is your opinion of anti Semites ?

If you met an anti Semite , what would you say to him ?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

You are doing well and nearing 85k useless unintelligent posts all over this forum.

Comparing nowadays wars with Vietnam, Korea, Germany and other wars are naive if not dumb. The exponential technology development that has since occurred makes the comparison dumb.

The GPS, drones, guided bombs etc. makes any claims about unintentional civilian killings laughable and just a pure desperate excuse for killing innocent civilians. 

Trolling now, but expected, you have nothing, you are cornered........🤗

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

There is a thin line between stupid and inhuman, or even evil in those supporting Israel Genocide. Being stupid or trolling I hope is all the ones here are. It truly amazes me  -  how many war crimes will it take until they stop condoning these deaths?

When Hamas have been liquidated and all the hostages returned and when stupid posts suggesting that Israel is committing genocide and when you stop using other posters to troll because you don't do tete a tete! 🥴

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

You are following the propaganda rule about repeating the lies until indeed you have believed them to be the truth and created an alternative reality in your little mind.

Just yesterday, 4 innocent children were targeted and executed intentionally. Israel knew precisely about the car that was bombed and who exactly was in it. 

How dare you say the IDF is a moral army giving what happened yesterday to those 4 children and another over 14,000 dead children since 8 October?   

This is what happens in war.....innocents get killed. Start it and pay the price as has happened over countless centuries.

Can you please give me a link to the event; "4 innocent children were targeted and executed intentionally" as I haven't been able to find it.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

I would welcome them in the honorable club of people who oppose Zionism, Genocide, illegal occupation and lies while keeping deep respect to Judaism itself and making a clear distinction between Judaism and Zionism.

Just because you say that Israel is committing genocide that does not make it so, you use key words to flame other posters and I strongly suggest that even you know that your lying.

It is important to underscore that the commission of genocide has nothing to do with the number of civilian casualties; the key element of the crime is the need to possess relevant “intent.” Whatever criticism one may have of Israeli policies or Israel Defense Forces (IDF) actions in Gaza, Israel is not seeking to destroy the Palestinian people, whether in whole, in part, or in any manner. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/4388533-israel-is-not-committing-genocide-but-hamas-is/

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Just because you say that Israel is committing genocide that does not make it so, you use key words to flame other posters and I strongly suggest that even you know that your lying.

It is important to underscore that the commission of genocide has nothing to do with the number of civilian casualties; the key element of the crime is the need to possess relevant “intent.” Whatever criticism one may have of Israeli policies or Israel Defense Forces (IDF) actions in Gaza, Israel is not seeking to destroy the Palestinian people, whether in whole, in part, or in any manner. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/4388533-israel-is-not-committing-genocide-but-hamas-is/

A little bit sober when choosing your links would help

Israel is not committing genocide — but Hamas is  

BY ARSEN OSTROVSKY AND STANISLAV PAVLOVSCHI, OPINION CONTRIBUTORS

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

A little bit sober when choosing your links would help

Israel is not committing genocide — but Hamas is  

BY ARSEN OSTROVSKY AND STANISLAV PAVLOVSCHI, OPINION CONTRIBUTORS

Only choose links that goes with your narrative you mean!

Edited by Wobblybob
Spelling

9 minutes ago, xylophone said:

This is what happens in war.....innocents get killed. Start it and pay the price as has happened over countless centuries.

Can you please give me a link to the event; "4 innocent children were targeted and executed intentionally" as I haven't been able to find it.

I'll forget for a second your vile posts history and be naive in assuming your request is quite innocent and genuine. There is an official IDF statement about the assassination of Ismail Haniyeh's three son and four grandchildren.

Killing children and women is not just some tragic isolated cases isolated cases. There are more than 14,000 dead children alone. 70% of deaths in Gaza are of women and children. The social media is full of hundreds of killings being committed on camera.

Here is just one case that really shocked me to the core Grandmother shot and killed fleeing Gaza. Watch CNN’s investigation | CNN

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

I'll forget for a second your vile posts history and be naive in assuming your request is quite innocent and genuine. There is an official IDF statement about the assassination of Ismail Haniyeh's three son and four grandchildren.

Killing children and women is not just some tragic isolated cases isolated cases. There are more than 14,000 dead children alone. 70% of deaths in Gaza are of women and children. The social media is full of hundreds of killings being committed on camera.

Here is just one case that really shocked me to the core Grandmother shot and killed fleeing Gaza. Watch CNN’s investigation | CNN

Why don't you just answer his question instead of going off on a tangent!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

You may believe I have a vile post-history, but that's not my view, and my request was quite innocent because I couldn't find anything about this targeted killing.

I did read something about Ismail's sons being part of the Hamas terrorist organisation, or did I get that wrong? Again, nothing sinister in my request.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Ask the relatives and/or the survivors of the 30,xxx Palestinian dead, and 70,xxx injured and the countless bodies buried in the rubble of their houses and apartment blocks.

if you can find any survivors.

Don't believe anything that comes from the Israeli government or the IDF.

Watch this video posted by Jeff the Chef and ponder on it.

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/the-bottom-line/2024/4/11/does-israel-twist-humanitarian-law-to-justify-gaza-carnage

Interesting how you believe the numbers from Hamas but not Israel and the IDF, says it all about you and your lack of the real situation

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Getting too desperate by relying on lies from a sacked chief liar/propagandist Eylon Levy.

Israel systematically destroyed roads and infrastructure making transportation almost impossible then have the audacity of criticizing UN for not being able to transport aid trucks efficiently.

Incredible twisting of facts.  

Incredible deflection from the truth

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Did you not know that I was also issued with a Lee Enfield .303 rifle and later an SLR 7.62 mm SLR automatic rifle.

I can't be bothered to answer any more of your silly questions, when innocent men women and children are being murdered and genocide is carried out in Gaza on a daily basis.

Come back with a decent post and I may answer, or not.

They are getting killed because Hamas want to eradicate all Jews not just Israelis. Hamas is totally to blame for all the deaths! 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Yes facts cannot be argued with although you give it your best shot!

Thank you, I do my best, 

The State of Israel has been accused of genocide against Palestinians in the Gaza Strip during the Israel–Hamas war.[17][18][19] Various scholars, and the United Nations Special Rapporteur Francesca Albanese,[20] have cited statements by senior Israeli officials, which they argue demonstrate an "intent to destroy" the population of Gaza, a necessary condition for the legal threshold of genocide to be met.[21][22][23

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_genocide_in_the_2023_Israeli_attack_on_Gaza

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Thank you, I do my best, 

The State of Israel has been accused of genocide against Palestinians in the Gaza Strip during the Israel–Hamas war.[17][18][19] Various scholars, and the United Nations Special Rapporteur Francesca Albanese,[20] have cited statements by senior Israeli officials, which they argue demonstrate an "intent to destroy" the population of Gaza, a necessary condition for the legal threshold of genocide to be met.[21][22][23

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_genocide_in_the_2023_Israeli_attack_on_Gaza

I once got accused of making a bad smell when it was my good friend Arty.

Francesca Albanese😂😂😂😂

If you forced a childs hand in a hornet nest and he got stung you would blame the hornets if they were from Israel!

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1