Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

2 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Getting too desperate by relying on lies from a sacked chief liar/propagandist Eylon Levy.

Israel systematically destroyed roads and infrastructure making transportation almost impossible then have the audacity of criticizing UN for not being able to transport aid trucks efficiently.

Incredible twisting of facts.  

Roads are fine for transport, the IDF are even laying new water pipes. Hopefully Hamas will stay away otherwise they'll steal them again to make missiles:

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I once got accused of making a bad smell when it was my good friend Arty.

Francesca Albanese😂😂😂😂

If you forced a childs hand in a hornet nest and he got stung you would blame the hornets if they were from Israel!

Great answer, you got my attention now, and I see you got a + one friend 👍 

I really respect your opinions which are well balanced and well thought through 

• Confused 1

Can somebody help me out here is @Hummin being sarky? 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Great answer, you got my attention now, and I see you got a + one friend 👍 

I really respect your opinions which are well balanced and well thought through 

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

While a X article showing some reconstruction as needed to supple water for their own forces firstly, it is nice to share some propaganda at least with good intentions 

Gaza starvation could amount to war crime, UN human rights chief tells BBC

The UN's most senior human rights official, Volker Türk, said in a BBC interview that Israel bore significant blame, and that there was a "plausible" case that Israel was using starvation as a weapon of war in Gaza

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68679482.amp

3 days ago

Every morning, starving mothers arrive at the doors of al-Awda hospital in northern Gaza desperately seeking baby formula. Many mothers of newborns are unable to breastfeed, the head of the hospital said, because they are so underfed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/09/famine-looms-northern-gaza-israel-opens-new-aid-routes

It was a post from the Israel Gov GOGAT dept. Being on X is irrelevant and had to do with laying water pipes for Gazans and the hope that Hamas will not come back and steal them. Nothing to do with your response:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

You may believe I have a vile post-history, but that's not my view, and my request was quite innocent because I couldn't find anything about this targeted killing.

I did read something about Ismail's sons being part of the Hamas terrorist organisation, or did I get that wrong? Again, nothing sinister in my request.

Ismail Haniyeh: Israeli airstrike kills three sons of Hamas political leader in Gaza as ceasefire talks stutter | CNN

The news of the assassination is all over the internet and on every TV station around the world. You can google it too. Above is just one source link.

Ismail Haniyeh is the chief of Hamas' political wing distinct from its military wing.  He claimed in Al Jazeera interview yesterday that over the years, he has lost so far 60 members of his own extended family to Israeli assassination/bombings.  

Yesterday, his three sons were killed along with 4 of his grandchildren.

Here is the picture of two of his granddaughters that were cowardly assassinated intentionally by the so called most ethical army. Most mainstream media reported the killing of the 3 men but totally and purposely ignored the slain of the 4 little children.

Edited by Social Media
Unattributed image removed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Nice try once again but just as untrue as the last time you said it.

Now if I said that it is a good idea to kill ALL the Palestinians in Gaza, would that make me a pro semite in your eyes?

That will NEVER happen. 

As far as I am concerned, both Hamas and the Israeli government/IDF are the evil twins of each other.

That is NOT the same as ALL the Israeli people or ALL the Palestinian people.

If you cannot understand that there is no hope for you.

I believe that post was not aimed at you, it was the Aussie and Thai bloke......🤭

But still, nobody has provided evidence that the IDF were ordered to kill women and children..........🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Did you not know that I was also issued with a Lee Enfield .303 rifle and later an SLR 7.62 mm SLR automatic rifle.

I can't be bothered to answer any more of your silly questions, when innocent men women and children are being murdered and genocide is carried out in Gaza on a daily basis.

Come back with a decent post and I may answer, or not.

So, the R.A.F. you served in, bombed avoiding civilians....?

When German cities were flattened, women and children were never killed or injured...?

You know the answer as well as I do, of course they were, same as any war, same in this war, not nice, but an aggressor must be dealt with....

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, transam said:

So, the R.A.F. you served in, bombed avoiding civilians....?

When German cities were flattened, women and children were never killed or injured...?

You know the answer as well as I do, of course they were, same as any war, same in this war, not nice, but an aggressor must be dealt with....

I agree Trans and I made a similar point on one of the other threads about this and I mentioned the carpet bombing of Dresden, and the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, all of which killed innocent women and children, and it was done to demoralise the armies, population and governments of the countries – – that is war and if one starts a war, one should expect the consequences.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

It was a post from the Israel Gov GOGAT dept. Being on X is irrelevant and had to do with laying water pipes for Gazans and the hope that Hamas will not come back and steal them. Nothing to do with your response:

Point taken, was a little bit quick on that one, but I checked the source, and also the liability and I found this. What is propaganda or truth, I will not claim I know, but still worth to check. 

Abu Ibrahim, Commander from the Military Production Unit of the Al-Qassam Brigades: "In the belly of the Earth, we found large quantities of thick metal pipes. It was part of a network that had been used to steal Gaza's groundwater and pump it into the occupied lands. We discovered the plans for that network, and then we dug into the ground and pulled out the pipes, so that they could be used in our military industries

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/56285/did-hamas-dig-up-eu-funded-water-pipes-and-turn-them-into-rockets

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Point taken, was a little bit quick on that one, but I checked the source, and also the liability and I found this. What is propaganda or truth, I will not claim I know, but still worth to check. 

Abu Ibrahim, Commander from the Military Production Unit of the Al-Qassam Brigades: "In the belly of the Earth, we found large quantities of thick metal pipes. It was part of a network that had been used to steal Gaza's groundwater and pump it into the occupied lands. We discovered the plans for that network, and then we dug into the ground and pulled out the pipes, so that they could be used in our military industries

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/56285/did-hamas-dig-up-eu-funded-water-pipes-and-turn-them-into-rockets

Talk about denial, there is a video of Hamas filming themselves doing it.....:cheesy: and you come up with an dodgy blog post to try and discredit it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Talk about denial, there is a video of Hamas filming themselves doing it.....:cheesy: and you come up with an dodgy blog post to try and discredit it. 

Are you for real? 

Who is in denial? Read my post, check your sources, and proove your statements is true, at least I havent said anything about the credibility of the link, 

Man get a grip, please, you making a fool out of yourself 

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Are you for real? 

Who is in denial? Read my post, check your sources, and proove your statements is true, at least I havent said anything about the credibility of the link, 

Man get a grip, please, you making a fool out of yourself 

Yes I post credible links, that video was released by Al-Qassam Brigades who filmed themselves doing it.  The messenger is the IDF Youtube account:

EU funded water pipelines despite Hamas boast it could turn them into rockets

The European Union helped to build more than 30 miles of water pipelines for Palestinians despite Hamas terrorists boasting of their ability to forge an arsenal of home-made rockets from pipes.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/10/eu-funded-water-pipelines-hamas-rockets/

https://archive.ph/XLXfw

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

His post is not outdated at all. Its rellevent now and in the future and being examined by the active/ongoing ICJ case against Israel.

That order from war criminal Defence Minister Yoaf Gallant has resulted in a large number of deaths and unimaginable human suffering, so the statute of limitation does not apply in this case.

Look, we all know what you lot are trying to portray .

You are not fooling anyone and and only the anti Israelis take notice of any claims you make , but they've always been anti Israeli as well .

You can scream "genocide" all you like , but its taken as much notice of as of a kid having a temper tantrum  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes I post credible links, that video was released by Al-Qassam Brigades who filmed themselves doing it.  The messenger is the IDF Youtube account:

EU funded water pipelines despite Hamas boast it could turn them into rockets

The European Union helped to build more than 30 miles of water pipelines for Palestinians despite Hamas terrorists boasting of their ability to forge an arsenal of home-made rockets from pipes.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/10/eu-funded-water-pipelines-hamas-rockets/

https://archive.ph/XLXfw

State of mind, comes to mind. Did you read the telegraph link, and the whole article? Do you understand IDF giving their perspective as a part of thonflict? 

I still havent claimed anything, but you claim the truth in avery aspect of this discussion, no matter what and where you have your information from. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Very cruel remark though. You asking women or disabled people on wheel chairs to walk few kilometers and carry a 50 kg sack of flour on their backs??

Oh sorry, I forgot .

There are no males in Gaza , just woman and Children and all the young woman and children have been killed and now its just old people left in Gaza

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

State of mind, comes to mind. Did you read the telegraph link, and the whole article? Do you understand IDF giving their perspective as a part of thonflict? 

I still havent claimed anything, but you claim the truth in avery aspect of this discussion, no matter what and where you have your information from. 

No facts come to mind.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Getting too desperate by relying on lies from a sacked chief liar/propagandist Eylon Levy.

Israel systematically destroyed roads and infrastructure making transportation almost impossible then have the audacity of criticizing UN for not being able to transport aid trucks efficiently.

Incredible twisting of facts.  

That is a vile thing to think, are you saying that 85 year old Israeli woman, holocaust survivors , should walk to Gaza and take her pension money and buy Palestinian men breakfast and then give them a massage with a happy ending  and then walk back home again through the minefield ?

My flabbier has been gasted by that thought of yours 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Oh sorry, I forgot .

There are no males in Gaza , just woman and Children and all the young woman and children have been killed and now its just old people left in Gaza

Apart from the adult, and not so adult, males carrying and using weapons!

PS; That does not include those males who have used their d!cks as weapons to rape the hostages!

Can only hope they are still alive and if so they are not getting abused.

image.png.7823e5b17bc47ce04744467c200a8acf.png

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1778739110082978210

New video showing Hamas capturing IDF women ‘worse than what we imagined’

Newly emerged video shot by Hamas terrorists showing the capture of female Israeli soldiers on the Gaza border has been described as “hard to watch” by Israeli media.

In the video, parts of which have not been shared with the public, Hamas terrorists are initially seen with five female IDF spotters, with two more later added.

“We will exchange you for our people,” the terrorists say. Another terrorist forces one of the soldiers to show him how to dial a Gaza number from her cell phone. The terrorists later put the soldiers into stolen Israel Defense Forces vehicles for transport to Gaza.

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/new-video-showing-hamas-capturing-idf-women-worse-than-what-we-imagined-st93j2mz

• Love It 1

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Let’s be clear: - being anti-Zionist isn’t antisemitism - saying that Israel is committing genocide isn’t antisemitism - saying that Israeli policy is apartheid isn’t antisemitism. Don’t allow the weaponization of antisemitism to silence legitimate criticism of bad policies

To be more clear:

Israel isn't committing genocide.

Israel isn't an apartheid state.

Don’t allow extreme irrational demonization of Israel lead you to tell total lies about Israel. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Here is the picture of two of his granddaughters that were cowardly assassinated intentionally by the so called most ethical army. Most mainstream media reported the killing of the 3 men but totally and purposely ignored the slain of the 4 little children.

LOL. He can't have tried very hard to find that news.

Re western MSM not reporting the children being murdered killed along with the adults, I'll take your word for that as I don't bother with them unless searching for something specific. I get my Gaza info off Al Jazeera, and they definitely mentioned the small children.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

No one joins the military to kill children. If such orders are given you must refuse them, especially when Israel keeps claiming falsely to be the most ethical army in the world.

High toll of civilians killed is a clear indication of the existence of such policy.

Again, you will never find a signed official order to kill women and children. Israelis not that stupid and good at covering their tracks, especially when it comes to a plausible genocide.

Seems to me that most of the women and children have been killed from above, with bombs. The pilots just have a target to drop the bomb on, and will not know if the people in the building have been warned and got out or not.

The people that are responsible for killing women and children are those that allocate targets. One hopes that an arrest warrant from the ICC will be issued for them, but one is not holding one's breath.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

No one joins the military to kill children. If such orders are given you must refuse them, especially when Israel keeps claiming falsely to be the most ethical army in the world.

High toll of civilians killed is a clear indication of the existence of such policy.

Again, you will never find a signed official order to kill women and children. Israelis not that stupid and good at covering their tracks, especially when it comes to a plausible genocide.

Its actually you dreaming up another of your conspiracy theories.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1