Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

Here's another reason the West will provoke a war with China:  they are effective mediators in global conflicts and actually seek peaceful resolutions to conflicts that the West simply can't afford to have resolved.  War equals Profits.  Interfere with that equation and the US and its allies will declare war on you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/palestinian-rivals-hamas-and-fatah-agree-to-form-government/ar-BB1qvObp

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

A newly released video from shortly after Oct 7, shows Palestinians in Gaza cheering and celebrating as 24-year-old hostage Matan Zangauker, who was kidnapped from Israel to Gaza, is taken through Khan Younis. Remind me again about those Palestinian ‘civilians’ …

Hostage Matan Zangauker’s mom publishes clip showing him in Gaza after Oct. 7 attack

A screenshot of an undated video clip published on July 23, 2024, shows hostage Matan Zangauker being transported by Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip following the Hamas-led October 7 attack on southern Israel. (X video screenshot: used in accordance with Clause 27a of the Copyright Law)

The mother of a hostage held by Hamas published on Tuesday a short video filmed in the Gaza Strip after the October 7 attack, in which her son Matan Zangauker is seen squeezed between two terrorists on a motorcycle.

In the clip, which Hebrew media outlets reported was discovered by Israeli forces in Gaza and recently shown to the family, Zangauker is briefly seen being taken down a street as onlookers gleefully ululate.

According to assessments, the video is from Zangauker’s first few days in the Strip and was filmed on the outskirts of the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hostage-matan-zangaukers-mom-publishes-clip-showing-him-in-gaza-after-oct-7-attack/

This is terrible, all those Palestinians cheering like that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, connda said:

The only acceptable narrative:

All Arabs Bad; All Israelis Good.

Where does that leave Arab-Israelis? 

We know how it ended for Palestinian Jews. 

47 minutes ago, connda said:

Here's another reason the West will provoke a war with China:  they are effective mediators in global conflicts and actually seek peaceful resolutions to conflicts that the West simply can't afford to have resolved.  War equals Profits.  Interfere with that equation and the US and its allies will declare war on you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/palestinian-rivals-hamas-and-fatah-agree-to-form-government/ar-BB1qvObp

There was another deal the same as that in 2018 until Hamas broke it:

"Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah visited Gaza in March 2018, he was the target of an assassination attempt when a bomb detonated near his convoy. Hamdallah’s Fatah party immediately blamed Hamas for the attack."

There's a topic on your post anyway.

58 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

This is terrible, all those Palestinians cheering like that.

It is not a lone incident.

Douglas Murray blasts Gazans for cheering on as woman paraded half-naked

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

It is not a lone incident.

Douglas Murray blasts Gazans for cheering on as woman paraded half-naked

That guy is totally biased. 

How many people were cheering on the last video you posted? 

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

That guy was reporting on the Gazans cheering Hamas capturing hostages. The same Gazans that also kidnapped hostages and sold them for blood money to Hamas. The previous video was released by the Hostages mother and you are questioning how many were cheering............what a vile remark.

"Former hostage Nili Margalit has said that it was Palestinian Arab civilians, not Hamas, who abducted her from her home in Nir Oz on October 7.

“They negotiated with Hamas to sell me. When they were paid, I was taken straight into a tunnel,” the 42-year-old told France’s Le Point magazine."

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Just shows you know absolutely nothing.....:coffee1:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

That guy was reporting on the Gazans cheering Hamas capturing hostages. The same Gazans that also kidnapped hostages and sold them for blood money to Hamas. The previous video was released by the Hostages mother and you are questioning how many were cheering............what a vile remark.

I am asking as I never heard anyone cheering on the previous video, did you? 

I heard one woman screaming. 

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I am asking as I never heard anyone cheering on the previous video, did you? 

I heard one woman screaming. 

And? What you hear and what the lawyer who I was quoting hears are obviously two different things. Now back to this that you've ignored. 

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

"Former hostage Nili Margalit has said that it was Palestinian Arab civilians, not Hamas, who abducted her from her home in Nir Oz on October 7.

“They negotiated with Hamas to sell me. When they were paid, I was taken straight into a tunnel,” the 42-year-old told France’s Le Point magazine."

How many Gazans are in the cheering crowds here?

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

And? What you hear and what the lawyer who I was quoting hears are obviously two different things. Now back to this that you've ignored. 

Come on man, I asked you a simple question, which you removed. 

I ask again -  how many are cheering in the video you posted?

I don't hear any cheering, just one woman wailing.

You said the following:- 

13 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

A newly released video from shortly after Oct 7, shows Palestinians in Gaza cheering and celebrating as 24-year-old hostage Matan Zangauker, who was kidnapped from Israel to Gaza, is taken through Khan Younis. Remind me again about those Palestinian ‘civilians’ …

25 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Come on man, I asked you a simple question, which you removed. 

I ask again -  how many are cheering in the video you posted?

I don't hear any cheering, just one woman wailing.

You said the following:- 

Now re read my post and stop being dishonest, nothing was removed

Who said this? 

A newly released video from shortly after Oct 7, shows Palestinians in Gaza cheering and celebrating as 24-year-old hostage Matan Zangauker, who was kidnapped from Israel to Gaza, is taken through Khan Younis. Remind me again about those Palestinian ‘civilians’ …"

Stop the trolling, it was a quote from the lawyer.

The fact you are ignoring the cheering crowds of Gazan civilians in the video I posted and the civilians that did there own kidnapping of hostages in the link supplied and instead focus on a released video from a hostage mother and comment from a lawyer is sick.

image.png.dac96e1ad0d36fab1a33374ed5f71805.png

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Who said this? 

A newly released video from shortly after Oct 7, shows Palestinians in Gaza cheering and celebrating as 24-year-old hostage Matan Zangauker, who was kidnapped from Israel to Gaza, is taken through Khan Younis. Remind me again about those Palestinian ‘civilians’ …"

Stop the trolling, it was a quote from the lawyer.

The fact you are ignoring the cheering crowds of Gazan civilians in the video I posted and the civilians that did there own kidnapping of hostages in the link supplied and instead focus on a released video from a hostage mother and comment from a lawyer is sick.

If you are quoting people, better to say so. I thought those were your words. 

That guy is lying by saying this.

Watch the video again -  how many people do you think are cheering in the video, I hear 0?

I said nothing about the second video you posted, it was deflection from my question on the first video with false claims of Palestinians cheering when they obviously weren't. Maybe I am mixing you up with SocialMedia!  Calling me 'sick' is well out of order. You are very aggressive on this topic. 

You are spreading Israeli Propaganda and have been caught out but refuse to admit it. 

19 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

If you are quoting people, better to say so. I thought those were your words. 

That guy is lying by saying this.

Watch the video again -  how many people do you think are cheering in the video, I hear 0?

I said nothing about the second video you posted, it was deflection from my question on the first video with false claims of Palestinians cheering when they obviously weren't. Maybe I am mixing you up with SocialMedia!  Calling me 'sick' is well out of order. You are very aggressive on this topic. 

You are spreading Israeli Propaganda and have been caught out but refuse to admit it. 

How can you think they were my words when they are the text in the tweet that you also posted.............:saai:

Only a Hamas apologist would want to debate how many people are in the video cheering, I've already replied to that. "A vile remark" Not playing those sick games

Edited by Bkk Brian

38 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Only a Hamas apologist would want to debate how many people are in the video cheering, I've already replied to that. "A vile remark" Not playing those sick games

You posted a twitter posts saying 'Palestinians were cheering' when they weren't. End of story. Stop wasting my time.

Never thought I would be agreeing with this guy but...

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You posted a twitter posts saying 'Palestinians were cheering' when they weren't. End of story. Stop wasting my time.

Never thought I would be agreeing with this guy but...

Stop wasting my time.

Oh the irony 🤣

It wasnt only females that were raped and gang raped by Hamas on Oct 7th, a male survivor speaks about the gang rape he endured.

Oct. 7 survivor recounts rape at hands of Hamas terrorists
“They pin you to the ground, you try to resist, they take of your clothes, laugh at you, humiliate you, spit at you,” he says, his face blurred and his voice distorted to avoid recognition. “They touched [private] parts, they rape you.”
“There is a circle, [people] laugh, and you don’t know what to do in the moment, whether you should resist or let it pass, how to deal with the situation. There was a very difficult rape. At some point more people arrived and called for them and so they had to stop,” adds Dalet.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/in-first-oct-7-survivor-recounts-rape-at-hands-of-hamas-terrorists/

Edited by coolcarer

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I totally agree with Bernie Sander -Netanyahu should not be allowed to address Congress. 

“We Should Not Invite a War Criminal to Address Congress” 

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/press-releases/prepared-remarks-sanders-on-prime-minister-netanyahus-upcoming-speech/

They had the address and the netanyahu sycophants were all applauding the war criminal. Says much about the character of many in congress. A few boycotted the war criminal's speech, so some are not in thrall to the israeli lobby.

• Like 1

Heidi Bachram, who had relatives that were murdered and taken hostage by Hamas terrorists.

"It was just revealed by Israeli intelligence that Hamas had detailed instructions on terrorising innocents on October 7th. They were told to smear stains “using blood-soaked hands on the walls of hostages' and victims' homes”. Never tell me these horrors were random. Never."

"Hamas commanders had license to declare any depravities allowable. Including murdering the Bedouin as “collaborators” and Thai workers as “infidels”. They also had a list of suspected gay ppl to kill. Hamas are not freedom fighters. They are monsters."

image.png.8474ada63fd3d66adf0d0e2db1451cc9.png

IDF uncovers trove of Hamas secrets
IDF and Shin Bet uncover extensive Hamas intelligence, revealing lists of suspected LGBTQ+ individuals, brutal tactics, global operations, and systematic terror tactics.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-811143

17 hours ago, transam said:

Just shows you know absolutely nothing.....:coffee1:

No, he's right, Douglas Murray is totally biased against the Palestinian animals that murder, rape, set fire to and kill civilian children in front of their parents.

And I assume everyone that does not support Hamas/Palestine is biased in the same way, I know I am. 

• Like 1

Another 5 hostage bodies recovered from Gaza and returned back to Israel by the IDF

Israeli military recovers five hostages' bodies in Gaza

image.png.bf83b476500ff14420b140da16211006.png

The Israeli military says it has recovered the bodies of five Israelis taken back to Gaza as hostages during Hamas’s attack on southern Israel on 7 October.

The bodies of kindergarten teacher Maya Goren as well as the soldiers Major Ravid Aryeh Katz, Master Sergeant Oren Goldin, Staff Sergeant Tomer Ahimas and Sergeant Kiril Brodski were found during an operation in the Khan Younis area.

The military said it had determined that Ms Goren was murdered in captivity, while the soldiers were killed in combat on 7 October and their bodies then abducted.

The announcement means 111 of the 251 people taken hostage are still being held in Gaza, including 39 who the military says are presumed dead.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c51y9qpjyx8o

Well done the UK. More and more countries are starting to see this vile creatures true colours. 

Labour has announced its biggest step yet in overhauling the UK’s approach to the Middle East, dropping its opposition to an international arrest warrant against Benjamin Netanyahu despite pressure from Washington not to do so.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/article/2024/jul/26/britain-drops-challenge-icc-arrest-warrants-israeli-leaders-netanyahu-gallant

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Well done the UK. More and more countries are starting to see this vile creatures true colours. 

Labour has announced its biggest step yet in overhauling the UK’s approach to the Middle East, dropping its opposition to an international arrest warrant against Benjamin Netanyahu despite pressure from Washington not to do so.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/article/2024/jul/26/britain-drops-challenge-icc-arrest-warrants-israeli-leaders-netanyahu-gallant

Pity Starmer didn't invite the war criminal to meet him in London before changing the policy, and send a cohort of cops to arrest him on arrival, for delivery to the ICC.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I'm almost starting to think Starmer isn't such a bad choice after all.