Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

20 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

COGAT is an Israeli government organisation, and therefore one can legitimately question their independence and reliability.

Yes that's exactly what it is and is the direct source for inspection of aid trucks into Gaza. 

One can legitimately question any source. Did you manage to read my posts from last night. Still waiting for you to get back to me on that before I waste further time on this with you.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes that's exactly what it is and is the direct source for inspection of aid trucks into Gaza. 

One can legitimately question any source. Did you manage to read my posts from last night. Still waiting for you to get back to me on that before I waste further time on this with you.

I will do that a little later this evening, I haven't forgotten about it.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Well fed? A couple of excerpts from that article below.

With only a trickle of aid getting into the starving north, foreign governments have turned to airdrops as “a way to show that they’re doing something,” said Shira Efron of the Israel Policy Forum. The problem is that “airdrops are as inefficient as they are dangerous,” according to a source from an international NGO working in Gaza who asked to remain anonymous.

[...]

Tragically, on Monday, people drowned as they tried to get the crates landing in the water, witnesses saying some of the dead were children.

Everything involving Palestinians seem to have Children dying in it .

If Santa Claus went to visit them over Christmas, some Palestinian Children would get run over and killed  by the Santa's sleigh and the starving Reindeers would eat a a few Palestinian Children .

Palestinian kids must be the most unlucky kids in the World 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/27/2024 at 3:06 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Falk is anti-Semitic and a conspiracy theorist, I believe you know a lot about those theories. Here is his side kick in Euro Med, another vile piece of work:

"Ramy Abdu, Euro-Med’s founder and current chairman who is in charge of the organization’s day-to-day operations, is no better than Falk. In fact, he may be much worse. Abdu is not just a terrorist sympathizer but rather an active supporter of Hamas on Twitter. Just in the past week, he has compared Israel to the Nazis, said that “Israel’s future ends here“, and retweeted a post denying that Hamas sexually assaulted Israeli women on October 7th, referring to this as “a fabricated lie.”

I've been on Ramy Abdu's Twitter and it is an interesting source of information regarding Israel's actions – although being Palestinian, he is of coursed biased, as are UN Watch (which you quote here) who are openly pro-Israeli.

I think it is better to quote independent parties (neither Israeli nor Palestinian) where possible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

There's more food trucks going into Gaza now than before Oct 7th. 

https://govextra.gov.il/cogat/humanitarian-efforts/home/

Israel claim that twice as many food trucks are now getting in to Gaza , Hamas claim they are starving . I have seen videos of Hamas destroying food .

I expect Hamas are destroying the food to bring about starvation in Gaza , which will make the World put pressure on Israel to end the war

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I didn't mean it literally though .

Everything involving Palestinians  always seems to have Children dying in it 

I know and I was being sarcastic.

Leveraging children suffering is an effective way to move people and influence public perception, which is probably why the Israelis invented the story of babies beheaded and thrown into ovens.

I have seen actual footage of starving and dead Palestinian children though, this is undeniably happening.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

I've been on Ramy Abdu's Twitter and it is an interesting source of information regarding Israel's actions – although being Palestinian, he is of coursed biased, as are UN Watch (which you quote here) who are openly pro-Israeli.

I think it is better to quote independent parties (neither Israeli nor Palestinian) where possible.

Is exposing Anti Semitism considered to be pro Israel these days ?

That just shows how biased people are these days , Anti Semitism is considered to be normal and anyone who opposed anti Semitism is pro Israeli . 

It should be considered to be normal to oppose anti Semites , rather than anti Semites being the norm 

On 3/27/2024 at 3:21 PM, Bkk Brian said:

The article was by Euro Med that are Hamas supporters, anti-Semite's and conspiracy theorists.

Yes I have my source:

image.png.85db6340638745116905c076d5d518ca.png

https://twitter.com/UNWatch

All it takes is 5 minutes on UN Watch's website to see that their main activity is the defence of Israel's image and agenda (WHAT WE DO Combatting Antisemitism and Anti-Israel bias). This is not a neutral body.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 3:31 PM, coolcarer said:

Excellent work by UN watch, it’s because of independent orgs like this that those who do wrong are made accountable.

They are openly pro-Israeli and therefore not independent.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I know and I was being sarcastic.

Leveraging children suffering is an effective way to move people and influence public perception, which is probably why the Israelis invented the story of babies beheaded and thrown into ovens.

I have seen actual footage of starving and dead Palestinian children though, this is undeniably happening.

It wasn't the Israelis who invented that , it was one persons account , which may or may not have been true . It has been stated that the Kibbutz doesn't want a macabre reputation and Israel has downplayed the events 

Palestinian and their supporters are always going on about dead Children , Israel has tried to keep it all private by not releasing videos or photos of the atrocities .

Please can you post up the photos of the starving Palestinian  Children or provide a link ?

All it takes is 5 minutes on UN Watch's website to see that their main activity is the defence of Israel's image and agenda (WHAT WE DO Combatting Antisemitism and Anti-Israel bias). This is not a neutral body.

They are neutral though , they are exposing biasedness .

Exposing biasedness  doesn't mean they they are also biased .

Like if you expose lies , that doesn't mean that you tell lies .

Pointing out some peoples biasedness doesn't make you biased in any way 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 3:42 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

What is your comment on that ?

You seem to be criticising the group who opposed biasedness and Anti Semitism .

Are you critical of a group that opposes Anti-Semitism ?

The group opposed biased ness , are you in favour of biased and Anti Semitic groups ?

My criticism of them is that in the curent context, there needs to be a level of demonstrated independence and absence of bias to be taken seriously, which is why I will tend to avoid people like Ramy Abdu (who is Palestinian) and COGAT (Israeli government).

On 3/27/2024 at 3:58 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Because you prefer to deflect facts:

Israel Accused of Organ Harvesting by Group Tied to Hamas Support Network
On 29 December 2023, the Jerusalem Post reported on allegations by the Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor (Euromed) accusing Israel of harvesting organs from Hamas terrorists. These claims emerged after the Gaza Government Media Office reported that bodies returned by the IDF to Gaza were missing vital organs. Euromed cited these incidents as part of a pattern, referring to past allegations against Israel for similar actions. Despite these claims, Israeli officials have consistently denied any involvement in organ harvesting, stating that these accusations are baseless and unverified. Euromed is based in Geneva and was founded and currently chaired by Ramy Abdu, a Palestinian who has been affiliated with Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas support groups such as serving as spokesman for  the European Campaign to End the Siege on Gaza. Swiss Ennahda activist Ridha Ajmi once served as an officer. Euromed is currently headed by Richard Falk, one-time UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights in Occupied Palestine.

https://www.global-influence-ops.com/israel-accused-of-organ-harvesting-by-group-tied-to-hamas-support-network/

This is off topic but just for context:

Israel has often been implicated in organ harvesting scandals, research Moshe Harel.

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

This is off topic but just for context:

Israel has often been implicated in organ harvesting scandals, research Moshe Harel.

Moshe Harel was involved in  Kidney transplants that involved people from numerous Countries .

Moshe Hael is not "Israel" , he is an Israeli involved in International medical transplants  .

"Israel has often been implicated in organ harvesting scandals"

An Israeli has  been implicated in organ harvesting scandals

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It wasn't the Israelis who invented that , it was one persons account , which may or may not have been true . It has been stated that the Kibbutz doesn't want a macabre reputation and Israel has downplayed the events 

Palestinian and their supporters are always going on about dead Children , Israel has tried to keep it all private by not releasing videos or photos of the atrocities .

Please can you post up the photos of the starving Palestinian  Children or provide a link ?

I provided you with all the material about the Israeli government's lies on the dead babies at the begining of this thread.

13 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you post those photos/videos up and provide links to the source ?

Watch the video at the beginning of this article:

Newborns die of hunger and mothers struggle to feed their children as Israel’s siege condemns Gazans to starvation

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/06/middleeast/israel-gaza-starvation-siege-mothers-babies-intl/index.html

And some photos:

In pictures: ‘Catastrophic’ hunger in Gaza

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/07/world/gallery/gaza-hunger-malnutrition/index.html

Watch the video at the beginning of this article:

Newborns die of hunger and mothers struggle to feed their children as Israel’s siege condemns Gazans to starvation

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/06/middleeast/israel-gaza-starvation-siege-mothers-babies-intl/index.html

And some photos:

In pictures: ‘Catastrophic’ hunger in Gaza

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/07/world/gallery/gaza-hunger-malnutrition/index.html

Those do not actually show any starvation , it shows a few children on drips and its likely they are ill with some disease , but there is no starvation in those photos .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Moshe Harel was involved in  Kidney transplants that involved people from numerous Countries .

Moshe Hael is not "Israel" , he is an Israeli involved in International medical transplants  .

"Israel has often been implicated in organ harvesting scandals"

An Israeli has  been implicated in organ harvesting scandals

Oh no, lots more, I can also mention Avigad Sandlar, Boris Wolfman or Zaki Shapira, among others. Very dark stuff and also off topic so I will not talk about it any more, those interested can research these names.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I provided you with all the material about the Israeli government's lies on the dead babies at the begining of this thread.

Can you repost them ?

As I recall , the Israeli Government at the time stated that they couldn't conform or deny any claims (because they didn't know) 

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Those do not actually show any starvation , it shows a few children on drips and its likely they are ill with some disease , but there is no starvation in those photos .

Your interpretation is duly noted.

• Agree 1

Oh no, lots more, I can also mention Avigad Sandlar, 

Again, he is an Israeli who was involved in organ trafficking with people from numerous other Countries and it was ten years ago in 2014.

An Israeli was involved in a World trafficking gang , which means Israel isn't involved in trafficking organs , just some Israeli guys were part on an international gang

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you repost them ?

As I recall , the Israeli Government at the time stated that they couldn't conform or deny any claims (because they didn't know) 

Here:

• Agree 1

Here:

Yes, the Israeli  Government said they couldn't confirm babies were beheaded in the Hamas attack .

Are you stating that that is a lie by the Israeli Government and they did confirm that Babies were beheaded ?

Where is the lie ?

24 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, the Israeli  Government said they couldn't confirm babies were beheaded in the Hamas attack .

Are you stating that that is a lie by the Israeli Government and they did confirm that Babies were beheaded ?

Where is the lie ?

It's all been detailed in this part of the thread, a Netanyahu spokesperson said it and Biden relayed it, among others.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1