It’s their country, their rules?

If he really kick her then I agree but I think it’s normal to give people some time to leave. Especially if someone have life here long time. 

if it was just screaming in my opinion it’s over reacting to revoke his visa . But that’s the downside here maybe. But it’s little bit a lottery . I have read news articles about foreigners who did really crazy things and just got a fine. 

you know in touristic areas there is a lot of alcohol and you can always end up in some situation you didn’t expect. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

what happens if a Thai upsets us first?

do we have the right to defend ourselves or will we be deported for that too?

bob.

Sue them ....555

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

if the doctor is claiming he assaulted her then he should be tried in a court of law and all of the evidence examined to discern what actually happened.

bob.

He's going to be , and I hope his video will be brought into evidence,,

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

also, when foreigners misbehave or slightly transgress in your country, do you think that a trial by social media and a revocation of their visa is an appropriate response?

You are still too naive to understand why it's so difficult to get permanent residency and citizenship in Thailand, unlike in the USA, for example. Thailand wants to keep foreigners under control with their 90-day reporting, TM30 update, and numerous other documents and will only give extensions year-to-year so that they can kick a foreigner out for unruly behavior. Numerous videos of foreigners acting as if they had discovered a gold mine in Thailand show that if there is no control, the majority of foreigners will go bonkers when they learn about the 5000K rooms and 50 baht meals.

Edited by CartagenaWarlock
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, bob smith said:

The woman’s profession should have zero bearing on the matter.

This is one of the big issues at play. So if he kicked a tramp it would be ok in yours and the thais books?

bob.

The sad part of incidents alike this, those of lower ranks do not dear to do anything, or would effectively had been stopped by the local police advice. If it was not for her father had connections, this would never had been a case.

So  call it progress. What he did affect all of us, and be welcome to chase down every other scum acting like him.

Just local news today at our village, a police man beating a young boy, being prosecuted. So it is not only foreigners being chased, even police.

As well the swiss guy outed his guy showing off messages from his phone today. Have not got them translated yet, but looks like the corrupt policeman going down as well.

Good job dr

• Agree 2

33 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I wish my homecountry did the same, and also was a bit more like Thailand in many ways protecting what is theirs, and do now give away free at the border. 

The west have sold out everything that is valuable even their soul! 

Not everything is black and white, and Im sure most Americans regret all tech and production as services is sold out to very competitive countries. 

The west is a culture catastrophe we will struggle with for a long long time

Here's a perfect example, not long ago in the UK, the good thing is a was found dead.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13037279/chemical-attack-suspect-abdul-ezedi-sex-assault-guilty-not-jailed.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Thailand is special , so it is their country ,their rules , I thought you would know that Bob,

and it's not going to change anytime soon.

regards worgeordie

Comparatively, there are countries that are worst 'special', which makes TH a paradise.

(Of course, we can say we are not living or interested in those countries!)

Edited by ravip

5 minutes ago, Jenkins9039 said:

I concur with this.

Logic dictates the 'dick' considered the steps to be part of the rental property title - who in their right mind builds outside of the property.

Logic dictates the 'dick' would ask politely or rudely the person sitting on them to remove themselves from the property he is renting.

Logic dictates it needs to be determined whether he 'kicked' or 'tripped'.  

Therefore logic dictates if he tripped he is merely wrong for rudely telling the Thai to remove their arse from the steps of the property which turned out wasn't part of the property = slap on the wrist.

If it was a kick, then under Thai law = fine.

To revoke a visa based on both media narrative, riling up the plebs, and before its been determined if the 'kick was a kick' is ridiculous and goes against a rules based legal system.

But this is Thailand.

Ask a Thai if they see the video and kick = 'I believe it was a kick', not 'it was a kick'.

well said mate.

bob.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wonka200 said:

If he really kick her then I agree but I think it’s normal to give people some time to leave. Especially if someone have life here long time. 

if it was just screaming in my opinion it’s over reacting to revoke his visa . But that’s the downside here maybe. But it’s little bit a lottery . I have read news articles about foreigners who did really crazy things and just got a fine. 

you know in touristic areas there is a lot of alcohol and you can always end up in some situation you didn’t expect. 

This Swiss guy has been known to local ppl for his aggressive behaviour on previous incidents. E.g. blocking an ambulance.

2 hours ago, retarius said:

The guy is scum,. end of story. Deport him, he didn't;t give due process to the girls, why give him due process? Kick the b@@@@@d out asap. 

But that's not the way that extracts the most money, is it? They'll let him dangle, dig a deeper hole for himself while extracting as much cash as they can, then lock him up, and/or deport him...

• Sad 1