Mr. President, the border crisis is not on us, it’s on you

Social Media

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Jimmy K. He deserves everything Trump says about him.  Just a overpaid, talentless punk.

Kimmel should have donated to Trump’s grift club like Bud light and TikTok. Transactional Trump will have better things to say about Kimmel. Follow the money. 

On 3/12/2024 at 3:35 PM, Eric Loh said:

Kimmel should have donated to Trump’s grift club like Bud light and TikTok. Transactional Trump will have better things to say about Kimmel. Follow the money. 

Kimmel is a lightweight clown show. DeNiro what a wimp he is.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

That would be good. The less people trolling me the better.

or......you could stop posting complete and utter nonsense.....just a suggestion.....555 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Will B Good said:

or......you could stop posting complete and utter nonsense.....just a suggestion.....555 

Like your posts? Utter nonsense.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Ooooo.....the master of razor sharp wit and ready repartee......I'm cut to ribbons......555 

I see you post such high quality stuff. That was a perfect example :cheesy:

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

I see you post such high quality stuff. That was a perfect example :cheesy:

Your are a gentleman and scholar.....thank you for those few kind words.....made my day.....555

• Haha 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Your are a gentleman and scholar.....thank you for those few kind words.....made my day.....555

Thanks for the 4 trolls. Exciting stuff.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

I live in Isaan......these past five minutes will be the highlight of my day

Most truthful post on here ever!

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 12:00 PM, candide said:

And, of course, no drug was smuggled through the border under Trump!

Wait a minute! Most of the growth of Fentanyl use and deaths occurred under Trump! Wasn't this drug smuggled through the border? 😃

Sorry, another spreadsheet stuff reported by a highly reliable source!😁

https://www.economist.com/briefing/2024/02/29/americas-ten-year-old-fentanyl-epidemic-is-still-getting-worse

images.jpeg.jpg

As reliable as these things might get but what you don't get is that the article says that it is still getting worse.

It doesn't try and mash words to say that "most of the growth occurred under Trump" or any other similar kind of salad!

The Fentanyl problem is relatively new but started well before Trump's era - if fact a slight slowing is noticeable 2017-19.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Kimmel is a lightweight clown show. DeNiro what a wimp he is.

Capitulating to dear leader big time. Kimmel will never donate to Trump’s grift to get him to say anything nice like Bud Light and TikTok. Have you donated?  

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

As reliable as these things might get but what you don't get is that the article says that it is still getting worse.

It doesn't try and mash words to say that "most of the growth occurred under Trump" or any other similar kind of salad!

The Fentanyl problem is relatively new but started well before Trump's era - if fact a slight slowing is noticeable 2017-19.

We absolutely agree it's not new. Large quantities of drugs have been smuggled through the border before Biden became President, as the graph shows. That was the point I was making 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Capitulating to dear leader big time. Kimmel will never donate to Trump’s grift to get him to say anything nice like Bud Light and TikTok. Have you donated?  

Gibberish

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

DeNiro's grandson died from it.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, G_Money said:

No doubt Mexico or any other country in which illegal aliens originate will ensure U.S. citizens will be granted the same rights and privileges.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/shocking-california-bill-protect-violent-illegal-immigrants-deportation-draws-fierce-backlash

The radical left is perpetuating Summer of Love riots / protests ,using a anti deportations narrative,the likes we’ve

never would imagine!

imop

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, riclag said:

The radical left is perpetuating Summer of Love riots / protests ,using a anti deportations narrative,the likes we’ve

never would imagine!

imop

As absurd as your post is, at least you make it clear that it is your opinion.  Can you teach G_Money to do that?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/12/2024 at 12:00 PM, candide said:

And, of course, no drug was smuggled through the border under Trump!

Wait a minute! Most of the growth of Fentanyl use and deaths occurred under Trump! Wasn't this drug smuggled through the border? 😃

Sorry, another spreadsheet stuff reported by a highly reliable source!😁

https://www.economist.com/briefing/2024/02/29/americas-ten-year-old-fentanyl-epidemic-is-still-getting-worse

images.jpeg.jpg

'reliable sources' have changed dramatically since Trumpo became president!. the bbc would have been called that normally, but they showed the Trump derangement syndrome just the same as the rest.

just to confirm... so you are trying to blame trump for fentanyl deaths?

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

In all honesty, immigrants are good for the country and the economy.

In general, they are more law-abiding than us natives.

The generational renewal that immigration facilitates is what makes us better, in so many ways.

I do get that some people like to demonize immigrants, a tale as old as time.

And that some people like to exploit immigrants.

Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million in a Dispute Over Undocumented Workers. Read the Newly Unsealed Legal Papers

Donald Trump quietly paid $1.4 million in 1998 to settle a class-action lawsuit that alleged he stiffed a union pension fund by employing undocumented Polish laborers to demolish a department store to make way for Trump Tower.

The amount became public this week after a judge released previously sealed settlement documents in response to a motion filed by Time Inc. and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press in 2016.

“This Order shall remain confidential in accordance with the parties’ agreement at the October 26, 1998 settlement conference,” reads the settlement agreement, which was signed on Dec. 30, 1998, by District Court Judge Thomas P. Griesa of New York’s Southern District.

https://time.com/5039109/donald-trump-undocumented-polish-trump-tower-bonwit-teller/

legal immigration yes......the point is it's ILLEGAL immigration.

to be honest i think the US & UK deserve the migrant crisis for invading and destroying other countries..reap what you sow, but you idiots, in desperation to hate on trump are actually condoning illegal entry, which is 'breaking the LAW'..which you are so happy to accuse him of doing..your hypocrisy is off the charts!!

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

In all honesty, immigrants are good for the country and the economy.

In general, they are more law-abiding than us natives.

The generational renewal that immigration facilitates is what makes us better, in so many ways.

I do get that some people like to demonize immigrants, a tale as old as time.

And that some people like to exploit immigrants.

Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million in a Dispute Over Undocumented Workers. Read the Newly Unsealed Legal Papers

Donald Trump quietly paid $1.4 million in 1998 to settle a class-action lawsuit that alleged he stiffed a union pension fund by employing undocumented Polish laborers to demolish a department store to make way for Trump Tower.

The amount became public this week after a judge released previously sealed settlement documents in response to a motion filed by Time Inc. and the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press in 2016.

“This Order shall remain confidential in accordance with the parties’ agreement at the October 26, 1998 settlement conference,” reads the settlement agreement, which was signed on Dec. 30, 1998, by District Court Judge Thomas P. Griesa of New York’s Southern District.

https://time.com/5039109/donald-trump-undocumented-polish-trump-tower-bonwit-teller/

show me some accusations him 'pre' running for president and i give them some credit, post, take a hike!!

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I live in Isaan......these past five minutes will be the highlight of my day

i'm sure you are the hero of your village....however, i'm sure reality involves a red nose🤡

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

'reliable sources' have changed dramatically since Trumpo became president!. the bbc would have been called that normally, but they showed the Trump derangement syndrome just the same as the rest.

just to confirm... so you are trying to blame trump for fentanyl deaths?

No, I am showing that smuggling large quantities of drugs through the border did not start under Biden's mandate.

Edited by candide

9 minutes ago, candide said:

No, I am showing that smuggling large quantities of drugs through the border did not start under Biden's mandate.

But it drastically increased during his watch and had done nothing to stop it.

Just now, G_Money said:

Wait until Trump is elected.  The anarchy, looting and mayhem will be nothing like we’ve seen before.

All by the never Trumpers.

do you remember all the business' boarded up in the run up to election day when they were expecting violence and unrest...Trump 'lost' but not riots....so who did they fear? humm... the 'tolerant left'!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/11/02/retail-security-election-violence/

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

do you remember all the business' boarded up in the run up to election day when they were expecting violence and unrest...Trump 'lost' but not riots....so who did they fear? humm... the 'tolerant left'!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/11/02/retail-security-election-violence/

I agree.  The left fear their own people.  

Strange how the followers of the left destroy their own neighborhoods.

The fact that the leftists policies of being able to loot, smash and grab or just walk into a store and steal $900.00 worth of merchandise without prosecution doesn’t help.

If I tried that my white privilege of a lifetime of working and paying taxes would not help.  You go Monkey House!

• Agree 1