Mr. President, the border crisis is not on us, it’s on you

Social Media

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

No, what Trump said, regarding Russia attacking a NATO member who "didn't pay" was:

“In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want.”  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/03/08/joe-biden-state-of-the-union-fact-check/72843176007/

I assume that means that if Russia invaded Canada Trump wouldn't do anything about it.  Canada only spends 1.38% of GDP on defense.  https://www.statista.com/statistics/584088/defense-expenditures-of-nato-countries/

What Biden actually said was a lie. No need for your BS modifications.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

I'm afraid you are wasting your time Roo, because facts mean nothing to the Maga/trumpies, and this has been proven time and time again on this site, because they have their own version of the truth, crafted to meet their leader's requirements.

Of course it helps that they are of the type of people whom trump likes to have as his supporters, so I suppose it makes them gullible and easy to believe lies.

Another poster quoted an old saying which was absolutely spot on with regards to the folk you/we are dealing with, namely: – "Arguing with Maga trumpies is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to knock all of the pieces over, sh!!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway".

In summary, there is absolutely no way to get these people to believe the truth, so best leave them to keep getting sucked in by the lies because there is no hope for them.

For me, it is over and out on any threads dealing with the Maga trumpies because I don't want to be dragged down to their level. 

Nothing like a good old cop out.

Edited by nauseus
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

He is mentally impaired, his speeches are rambling non-sequiturs and tangents. A policy vacuum.

I am wondering what trumpers will do if he has apoplexy between now and November 5, which is looking increasingly likely. He's getting worse every time he steps onto a podium.

Did you see that movie about the parallel universe too?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

19 minutes ago, johng said:

If he is then why is he still being prosecuted but Biden gets a pass ???

Trump is not being prosecuted for his Alzheimers, he is being prosecuted for specific alleged criminal acts which are laid out in the 91 charges against him.

Did you forget about his indictments?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Did you see that movie about the parallel universe too?

You don't think that Trump's mental condition is getting worse?

By "worse", I mean he is getting words and names mixed up more often.  You haven't noticed that?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Nothing like a good old cop out.

What do you think of your fellow Trump supporters who believe that anecdotes are preferable to statistics in measuring crime rates?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

What do you think of your fellow Trump supporters who believe that anecdotes are preferable to statistics in measuring crime rates?

I have no idea what you are on about.

9 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

It wasn't an exact quote. But not exactly a lie.

It was a lie. Just like a lot of the rest of his state of disunion rant.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I think that he is actually a bit more mixed up but that's not surprising given the constant hounding that has suffered since 2016.

But he is still far more aware and in control than Biden. 

"Constant hounding" is now a cause for Alzheimers?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is not being prosecuted for his Alzheimers

Trump doesn't have Alzheimer's Biden quite possibly does.

Why is Biden not being prosecuted for the classified documents kept in his gargage ?

As for the 91 charges just part of the witch hunt, if Trump gets back to the Whitehouse I hope he'll find a slew of charges to fling against his political enemies in retribution...use lawfare against them as they have not just against him but his followers

whilst having the audacity to call themselfs defenders of  "democracy"

This witch hunt against Trump is the polar  opposite of democratic it's dystopian dictatorship.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

"Constant hounding" is now a cause for Alzheimers?

I didn't say that. You must have read and learnt from Biden's book: The Art of False Quotations.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Same can be said for Trump. Both are terrible candidates.

Trump should be in jail come

November. Biden will be in a home for old folk.

Struth better submit my resume.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

If he is then why is he still being prosecuted but Biden gets a pass ???

Asked and answered by other posters.

Insane people who commit crimes don't get to walk out of court. They may be sentenced to be held in alternative institutions, such as mental asylums.

The USA is looking more and more like one of those every day.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

For me, it is over and out on any threads dealing with the Maga trumpies because I don't want to be dragged down to their level. 

yet here you are..once again. the dude who is neutral but cant help frothing at the mouth while callng everyone maga this, cult that about trump...L O S E R 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

I'm not sure whether it's because they are poorly educated and therefore gullible, as trump likes, or that they are so anti-democrats that they will post any lies that they/trump deam up.

I've been posting on here since 2005 and this is the first time I've ever really considered leaving, although I do like to post on the occasional thread, but my patience has all but run out now.

bye bye. dont worry, you wont be missed

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

When Trump followers have to lie to defend Trump, that's a leading indicator that you are losing.

They are so pathetic! 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

You obviously don't know the difference between a course and a links.

The only golf links Trump owns is near Aberdeen, in Scotland. The rest of his courses in the US are resort style.

A links is differentiated from a course by the fact it is in a coastal area, and mostly follows the natural terrain. A course is usually an artificial construct, shaped by bulldozers.

And you obviously don't know a wind up when you see one. Bye.

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1