Mr. President, the border crisis is not on us, it’s on you

Social Media

31 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Stick with the facts... the USA allocated $25 billion dollars for 2024... the "auxillary" bill for $118 billion contained an additional $20 billion for the border security... two takeaways... 1.  why not submit a clean bill for $20 billion... and 2. how is the $25 billion not enough in the first place... who's auditing where it is spent... maybe it is on all the airline flights of immigrants being organized and brought in from other countries... so once again a government failure.

There is never a clean bill. This one had lots of pork for the politicians to crow about back home.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Same reason as they wouldn't submit a clean bill on Ukraine funding I guess. Republicans like clean bills until they don't. There was comprehensive funding for border control, Ukraine and Israel. The traitors objected to the Ukraine funding at Trump's behest.

you think the Ukraine war needs to continue? prefer the money is given to them then helping the people of the US?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Biden sure did nothing to close the divide - like all Dem POTUS since Clinton they make it worse.

Biden is terrible - but he is an old bumbing Dem - Obama divided the country like never before - even worse than LBJ who was the first POTUS to give them big Govt handouts.  Now many blacks think they 'have' to vote Dems. Even Biden said 'if you dont vote Democrat you aint black'. Dems have used racist campaigns and divided the USA since Clinton. 

100% incorrect. He doesn't bash the opposition like Trump did, and does. You truly are grumpy. We're all Americans. Chill.

https://www.nydailynews.com/2023/02/07/biden-reaches-across-aisle-braves-boos-in-state-of-the-union-speech/

Biden reaches across aisle, braves boos in State of the Union speech

BNJOG3JAI5CDFGLOURD75ORMS4.jpg?w=1200

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

100% incorrect. He doesn't bash the opposition like Trump did, and does. You truly are grumpy. We're all Americans. Chill.

https://www.nydailynews.com/2023/02/07/biden-reaches-across-aisle-braves-boos-in-state-of-the-union-speech/

he acted a little more adult then Pelosi did!!

• Agree 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

well, thats shows yours and chimpers true colours.... hate filled, spiteful and child like.

The only thing child-like is Trump and his team, as was seen by one at Bidens speech......:huh:

Lord knows what she would do at McD's if something was missing from a McTrump Happy Meal..........😱

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

How many millions of illegals got through the border while Trump was president?

He doesn't know because he never checked any facts 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/8/2024 at 2:26 PM, Social Media said:

Representative John Carter of Texas, in a response to the president's remarks, argues that the blame for the crisis lies squarely on the Biden administration's shoulders.

LOL!

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

A combined bill does not necessarily mean pork. You'd need to explain where the pork was in that bill to make this conspiracy theory stick.

Just read the bills yourself. They are available on line and also check who added pork and who voted. Most "added items " have nothing to do with the original bills but just a way to get something thru that can't be done on its own merit

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

You should Read the full story of what the reason were for the bills and where the funds where going before posting biased reporting 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

There is now no difference between the two parties on border control. Both would control the border. Republicans and Trump need their fear and loathing talking point. It's clear that if this issue is resolved soon then the republicans can't scream "what about the border" during the SOTU. You get the picture.

Actually, I think there's also another ulterior motive underlying this. The border controls as proposed by Biden would stem the flow of illegal immigrants needed on farms etc and big money have reacted with alarm. The bill exposes the quiet part.

This election has become a choice of wanting Putin to win or lose. It's not about the border. That's just the shadow play mask.

Full of it as usual.

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Why didn't he allow anyone else in the meeting? Never happened before. Perhaps discussing the pee pee tapes? :cheesy:

Lots of claims about nothing. Par for the course.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Dan O said:

Check your history for facts not claims made by trumlettes.  I guess if you tell a lie often enough people too lazy to fact check believe the bs. " strong borders" He made little impact other than his claims.  Check the facts.   border issues started decades ago and will go on well into the future.  The president has little that they can do other than talk and make claims or blame someone else. Congress and the legislative branch control  the laws on what can and can not be done. Check facts on the wars, they were already deescalating and he increase actively in some and instigated the belief it was ok to start or increase others from his removal of treaties and agreements. Then he pulled troops without notice in the middle east and jeopardized the little stability there was there but left the impact for the next admin. History is not on your side and you really need to check facts not claims

Border issues on this huge recent scale are the issue. Trump didn't start any wars. These are the facts you love to ignore. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

What's that old photo for? Just another lie?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

well, like i said, shows your true colours right there, you all bang on about Trumpers being the ones that spread hate when it's clear it's just a reflection of yourselves. 
the 'tolerant left', people like pelosi and the venomous media are the ones that cause most of the divisions in the US. you thinking ripping up the speech was acceptable is further proof of the hate filled 'liberals'

the last few Trump/Biden threads is always you, roo and a few others that start throwing names and insults while simultaneously blaming trumpers!!

Let’s have you produce evidence of Biden making someone suffering disabilities, or denigrating veterans and former prisoners of war. Any evidence of Biden saying there are good people in both sides, when one side are neo Nazis spewing antisemitic hatred?

Give your best false equivalence shot.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Border issues on this huge recent scale are the issue. Trump didn't start any wars. These are the facts you love to ignore. 

I never said the border issue arent a huge issue but they have been a huge issue for decades for a variety of reasons and trump did nothing to change that other than blame others and worsened it by some of the changes he tried to force thru.  Facts are facts and have nothing to do with me loving to ignore them as you seem to be doing. Do your research and you'll see the damage that trump did immediately by his actions and on an ongoing basis which culminated in a variety of the conflicts going on today. Dont reply to me any more on this as you and I are done with this. Believe what you want but facts dont lie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Here you go then.

Dispute them if you like but you are likely to waste hours trying to do it.

First chart from the OHS.

image.png.ddca3f591ac48d8ba79441dbb4889099.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12930845/Biden-migrant-border-statistics-Trump-immigration.html

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Here you go then.

Dispute them if you like but you are likely to waste hours trying to do it.

First chart from the OHS.

image.png.ddca3f591ac48d8ba79441dbb4889099.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12930845/Biden-migrant-border-statistics-Trump-immigration.html

try doing a bit more research from the US about what was actually going on during trumps tenure, laws he changed and money he diverted from future enforcement and how they counted what Illegal meant entry and the impact of covid had. Use all the facts not just 1 from an outside sources there's plenty out there and you;'' see its been an issue as I have said repeatedly for decades. Have a great day 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I never said the border issue arent a huge issue but they have been a huge issue for decades for a variety of reasons and trump did nothing to change that other than blame others and worsened it by some of the changes he tried to force thru.  Facts are facts and have nothing to do with me loving to ignore them as you seem to be doing. Do your research and you'll see the damage that trump did immediately by his actions and on an ongoing basis which culminated in a variety of the conflicts going on today. Dont reply to me any more on this as you and I are done with this. Believe what you want but facts dont lie.

The border issue is far greater than it has been in the past. You talk like it has always been this bad!

You come up with no specifics and then declare that we are "done with this". Wet, weak and without evidence.

If we are truly done, then do not reply.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Dan O said:

try doing a bit more research from the US about what was actually going on during trumps tenure, laws he changed and money he diverted from future enforcement and how they counted what Illegal meant entry and the impact of covid had. Use all the facts not just 1 from an outside sources there's plenty out there and you;'' see its been an issue as I have said repeatedly for decades. Have a great day 

Challenge the validity of the OHS chart and I promise to do " a bit more research".

Or better, just stop babbling.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 hours ago, nauseus said:

What Biden actually said was a lie. No need for your BS modifications.

Biden misrepresented Trump's statement, I put it in context.  If you don't like the context, blame Trump.

• Like 1