Where to buy basic motorcycle clothing in central Bangkok?

Later this month I will make a quick trip from my home in North Laos to Bangkok for the graduation ceremony of my Thai son 🙂

I'd like to buy some basic (means cheap) motorcycle clothing such as a jacket and trousers, leather gloves etc.  Can anyone recommend a shop in central Bangkok? 

Thanks!

Always good kit in Paddock (as already mentioned) on Vibhavadi road. 

Panda Rider also has a decent selection of Rev'it gear - but sizing could be an issue as stocks are for the Thai Market obviously. 

Anything of quality from the above mentioned shops are going to be pricey - certainly not cheap. 

On 3/11/2024 at 1:49 PM, simon43 said:

Later this month I will make a quick trip from my home in North Laos to Bangkok for the graduation ceremony of my Thai son 🙂

I'd like to buy some basic (means cheap) motorcycle clothing such as a jacket and trousers, leather gloves etc.  Can anyone recommend a shop in central Bangkok? 

Thanks!

Komine is budget friendly and ok Japanese brand. I like to buy in Europe Europeen brands, but had pants and jacket from Komine for more warm dirt road days. 

Panda Rider or Paddock should have what you looking for

https://paddock.co.th/

On 3/13/2024 at 2:51 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Always good kit in Paddock (as already mentioned) on Vibhavadi road. 

Panda Rider also has a decent selection of Rev'it gear - but sizing could be an issue as stocks are for the Thai Market obviously. 

Anything of quality from the above mentioned shops are going to be pricey - certainly not cheap. 

I've never had any problems at Panda Rider for sizes and availability, i've bought quite a lot of stuff over the years.

Also sell Schuberth helmets which can be hard to source.