Biggest Tory donor said looking at Diane Abbott makes you ‘want to hate all black women’

Social Media

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Some of us have a life other than AN and timing other posters.

23 minutes to respond to your post, must do better.

Yeh, I just knocked up cement and laid a few bricks in between, seeing where I am wanted on here.............🤪

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeh, I just knocked up cement and laid a few bricks in between, seeing where I am wanted on here.............🤪

Cool. I went to Do Home, Global House and Big C.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Deary, deary me Nick, you were the one that brought up Diane's racist comment from twelve years ago.

If you've noticed, Frank has apologised for his, just like Diane did.

Yes, I do know that . 

Did you miss the point that I made ? 

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Here you go Nick. When I worked in the US, all my girlfriends were black but I did have a white fiancée.

Now, back on topic. Nobody's accused you of being racist.

It was hinted that I was a racist, because I was triggered and annoyed  when racism was mentioned  .

No one suggested that you were a racist though , so you are just showing off your Black girlfriend, just like Jeremy Corby showed off his Black girlfriends .

I do hope that you don't post any naked photos of them to show them off even further 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It was hinted that I was a racist, because I was triggered and annoyed  when racism was mentioned  .

No one suggested that you were a racist though , so you are just showing off your Black girlfriend, just like Jeremy Corby showed off his Black girlfriends .

I do hope that you don't post any naked photos of them to show them off even further 

Showing off my what now?

You started this "I'm not a racist" cock wave by "showing off" your UK property with your "Black Female" lodger (your capitalisation, not mine) and choosing her over "numerous White girls" (your capitalisation again).

Triggered is a bit of an understatement. You're trying too hard.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Showing off my what now?

You started this "I'm not a racist" cock wave by "showing off" your UK property with your "Black Female" lodger (your capitalisation, not mine) and choosing her over "numerous White girls" (your capitalisation again).

Triggered is a bit of an understatement. You're trying too hard.

I was accused of being a racist , or least having sympathy with racism .

I was just pointing out that I wasn't a racist because of my association with Black people

Why did you post about having a Black girlfriends ?

No one accused you of anything .

You just posted it to go one better than having a lodger 

(I do believe that Black and White should be capitalised when describing a persons colour , am I allowed to google it see  whether it is or not, or am I still banned from googling  ?)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was accused of being a racist , or least having sympathy with racism .

No. No you were not. You only thought you were being accused of being a racist, and that's a misunderstanding that's been clarified and apologised for already.

I was just pointing out that I wasn't a racist because of my association with Black people

You mean because of your business dealing through having a black female tenant. That's fine. Makes a change from "some of my best friends are black."

Why did you post about having a Black girlfriends ?

Because you pointed out you had a black lodger as an indication of not being the racist (that nobody's accused you of being). It also makes a change from "some of my best friends are black."

No one accused you of anything .

Apart from you rather bizarrely warning me not to post naked photos of the former black girlfriends "to show them off even further" like Corbyn did with his mates, you are right.

You just posted it to go one better than having a lodger 

You can't be serious? I was illustrating how you having a black female lodger means bugger all if you're the racist (that nobody's accused you of being).

Anyway, it's entirely Up to you to follow the diversity and inclusion herd and capitalize black and no, nobody's stopping you googling anything either.

I did and here's your starter for ten...

Both perspectives may have informed The Seattle Times when, counseled by a diversity and inclusion task force, it updated its style guide last year as follows:

Black (adj.): Belonging to people who are part of the African diaspora. Capitalize Black because it is a reflection of shared cultures and experiences (foods, languages, music, religious traditions, etc.) …

white (adj.): Belonging to people with light-colored skin, especially those of European descent. Unlike Black, it is lowercase, as its use is a physical description of people whose backgrounds may spring from many different cultures.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/06/time-to-capitalize-blackand-white/613159/

Can o' worms.

20 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:
On 3/13/2024 at 12:55 PM, NanLaew said:

Deary, deary me Nick, you were the one that brought up Diane's racist comment from twelve years ago.

If you've noticed, Frank has apologised for his, just like Diane did.

Yes, I do know that . 

Did you miss the point that I made ? 

So Diane and Frank have both apologised under duress.

Now, how about Lee Anderson?

Apart from you rather bizarrely warning me not to post naked photos of the former black girlfriends "to show them off even further" like Corbyn did with his mates, you are right.

You are losing the sense of reason and you are not making any sense 

I did not warn you about posting photos of naked woman and I cannot be bothered to repost what I did say , as I doubt that you would understand it when reading it again 

No. No you were not. You only thought you were being accused of being a racist, and that's a misunderstanding that's been clarified and apologised for already.

You mean because of your business dealing through having a black female tenant. That's fine. Makes a change from "some of my best friends are black."

You are again suggesting that I might be a racist .

That does take some doing .

First state that I haven't been accused of being a racist and then in the next sentence make the suggestion that I could be a racist .

Topsy turvey worlds were are living in , you first state that you have some Black friends and then subsequently post that having Black friends doesn't mean you aren't a racist 

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are again suggesting that I might be a racist .

That does take some doing .

First state that I haven't been accused of being a racist and then in the next sentence make the suggestion that I could be a racist .

Topsy turvey worlds were are living in , you first state that you have some Black friends and then subsequently post that having Black friends doesn't mean you aren't a racist 

You haven’t been accused of being a racist.

Well not on this thread you haven’t.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You haven’t been accused of being a racist.

Well not on this thread you haven’t.

If I were "triggered " by your pointing out the racism by Frank, wouldn't mean that I was also a racist , otherwise why else would I by triggered by the mention of racism ?

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

If I were "triggered " by your pointing out the racism by Frank, wouldn't mean that I was also a racist , otherwise why else would I by triggered by the mention of racism ?

Maybe you have a raw nerve about others pointing out Hester’s racism.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Maybe you have a raw nerve about others pointing out Hester’s racism.

Are you suggesting that I might be a racist ?

If indeed I did have a raw nerve about you pointing out Franks racism, I would have commented on it on one of the first 8 times that you mentioned it , it was just your 9 th time of you mentioning it , that I commented on your repetitiveness .

Some of you guys do like to accuse others of being racists as frequently as possible 

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you suggesting that I might be a racist ?

If indeed I did have a raw nerve about you pointing out Franks racism, I would have commented on it on one of the first 8 times that you mentioned it , it was just your 9 th time of you mentioning it , that I commented on your repetitiveness .

Some of you guys do like to accuse others of being racists as frequently as possible 

No, I’m observing that you obviously have a sensitivity to the statement that Hester is a racist.

Going so far as to trawl through the thread to count occurrences of the term.

Why that is, I have no idea, but it is observable fact.

I trust you do not dispute Hester is a racist, calling him a racist is simply a statement of fact.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No, I’m observing that you obviously have a sensitivity to the statement that Hester is a racist.

Going so far as to trawl through the thread to count occurrences of the term.

Why that is, I have no idea, but it is observable fact.

I trust you do not dispute Hester is a racist, calling him a racist is simply a statement of fact.

I don't have any issues or sensitivity  with people accusing Hester of racism , that wasn't my point .

I did read 8 times you stating something about racism and on the 9 th time you posted, "Lets not forget that this is about racism " , like, how are we supposed to forget, when you keep going on about it .

My point was your repetitiveness, rather than the actual content .

I did have to scroll back to count how many times that you mentioned it , otherwise I wouldn't have been able to state 9 times and the thread was only three pages long at the time

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He is Irish though , they are well known to be racist and anti Semitic and terrorism  sympathisers , wouldn't be surprised to find out he's an acholic either 

45 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He is Irish though , they are well known to be racist and anti Semitic and terrorism  sympathisers , wouldn't be surprised to find out he's an acholic either 

Nothing like a gross generalization to round off your argument.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nothing like a gross generalization to round off your argument.

Deliberately done as a bit of a laugh , I have an Irish person staying with me at the moment , so I'm not anti Irish or anything 

20 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Deliberately done as a bit of a laugh , I have an Irish person staying with me at the moment , so I'm not anti Irish or anything 

So black lodger and Irish room mate?

And these are your defense?!

18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So black lodger and Irish room mate?

And these are your defense?!

People can be Irish and Black these days , get with the times and maybe enrol in a diversity course and learn about these things .

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

People can be Irish and Black these days , get with the times and maybe enrol in a diversity course and learn about these things .

It’s a variation on ‘some of my best friends are Irish’.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s a variation on ‘some of my best friends are Irish’.

Are you accusing me of being a racist again ?

You are , you are saying that I am a racist .

Up to you , doesn't bother me .

On 3/13/2024 at 2:07 AM, NanLaew said:

Good grief nick, that was about twelve years ago for which she formally apologised, and the tweets were deleted.

What's that old adage about elephants?

And Hester's comments were made 5 years ago. And he's formally apologised. But I suppose because he's not a leftie he should never be forgiven. 

P.S. Dianne Abbot also insulted Jews and Irish people. And she still sits in Parliament! 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, NanLaew said:

So Diane and Frank have both apologised under duress.

Now, how about Lee Anderson?

Lee Anderson has nothing to apologise for.

He raised legitimate concerns about Khan's apathy towards extremist behaviour while constantly banging on about Islamophobia. Khan behaves as though the extremists have him in their pocket, and Anderson was brave enough to call him out on it. 

He later went on to say his words were clumsy, but he finds it hard to contain his frustration about what's happening in our capital. 

Most people I know agree with his sentiments. 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you accusing me of being a racist again ?

You are , you are saying that I am a racist .

Up to you , doesn't bother me .

Triggered (again)

15 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

And Hester's comments were made 5 years ago. And he's formally apologised. But I suppose because he's not a leftie he should never be forgiven. 

P.S. Dianne Abbot also insulted Jews and Irish people. And she still sits in Parliament! 

And she's had the whip withdrawn and sits as an independent, still representing the majority of the constituents that voted for her.

14 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Lee Anderson has nothing to apologise for.

He raised legitimate concerns about Khan's apathy towards extremist behaviour while constantly banging on about Islamophobia. Khan behaves as though the extremists have him in their pocket, and Anderson was brave enough to call him out on it. 

He later went on to say his words were clumsy, but he finds it hard to contain his frustration about what's happening in our capital. 

Most people I know agree with his sentiments. 

Bravery? Hardly.

Clumsy? Over simplification.

Islamophobia? It's OK. You don't have to be afraid of something you don't (want to) understand.

Most people I know don't live in London or the southeast.