Biggest Tory donor said looking at Diane Abbott makes you ‘want to hate all black women’

Social Media

15 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

P.S. Dianne Abbot also insulted Jews and Irish people. And she still sits in Parliament! 

Diane Abbot sat 46 times in one Parliament session , 

Watch Diane Abbott try to get called on 46 times at PMQs

https://news.sky.com/video/diane-abbott-tries-to-get-called-on-46-times-at-pmqs-13094085

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do stop trolling , we already have one other serial "triggered" poster on the forums .

Two is way too many 

Who's trolling?

OK, I will stop pushing your 'racist' button.

But only if you stop asking anonymous people on the internet if they are accusing you of being racist.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, NanLaew said:

Who's trolling?

OK, I will stop pushing your 'racist' button.

But only if you stop asking anonymous people on the internet if they are accusing you of being racist.

I was accused of being racist ,  told that just because I have Black acquaintances , that doesn't mean that I am not racist.

Shall I play your trolling game ?

Just because you had a Black girlfriend, that doesn't mean that you are a racist , are you a racist , seems like it to me .

Any denial of the allegation will mean that you are "Triggered"

Game on 

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

https://news.sky.com/video/diane-abbott-tries-to-get-called-on-46-times-at-pmqs-13094085

Hardly surprising since the chamber was discussing racist and violent statements made at her.

She, and others, are entirely right to call out the Speaker for not giving her the opportunity to respond in the house.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was accused of being racist ,  told that just because I have Black acquaintances , that doesn't mean that I am not racist.

You were NOT. Once again that's your (repeated) assertion, based solely on your interpretation of racism, that some members are calling you a racist.

Shall I play your trolling game ?

I sincerely hope not as I am NOT trolling. I thought that was pretty obvious already. Maybe your definition of troll is as flawed as your definition of someone being racist?

Just because you had a Black girlfriend, that doesn't mean that you are a racist , are you a racist , seems like it to me .

That was EXACTLY my point. Along with the frequently used "some of my best friends are [insert race and/or gender here]", anyone claiming any association as some sort of proof of anything is on a hiding for nothing. If you consider any part of this or my previous posts as being racist, then yes, you have no idea what it means. Accordingly, I am not bothered by you suggesting that I may be racist.

Game on 

Grow up.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

You were NOT. Once again that's your (repeated) assertion, based solely on your interpretation of racism, that some members are calling you a racist.

I sincerely hope not as I am NOT trolling. I thought that was pretty obvious already. Maybe your definition of troll is as flawed as your definition of someone being racist?

That was EXACTLY my point. Along with the frequently used "some of my best friends are [insert race and/or gender here]", anyone claiming any association as some sort of proof of anything is on a hiding for nothing. If you consider any part of this or my previous posts as being racist, then yes, you have no idea what it means. Accordingly, I am not bothered by you suggesting that I may be racist.

Grow up.

Triggered .  

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:
22 hours ago, NanLaew said:
22 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Expand   Expand  

Relevance?

Crickets...

Third attempt.

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Third attempt.

Are you seriously asking ?

Do you need it explained to you ?

The thread topic was discussed in the U.K Parliament and Diane Abbot wanted to speak about it , but she didn't get the opportunity . 

Can't believe you needed telling that 

20 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you seriously asking ?

Do you need it explained to you ?

The thread topic was discussed in the U.K Parliament and Diane Abbot wanted to speak about it , but she didn't get the opportunity . 

Can't believe you needed telling that 

Yes, I was completely aware of what happened.

The point I am making is that you posted a link to to the story, but so far haven't offered any opinion on why "Diane Abbot wanted to speak about it , but she didn't get the opportunity."

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Yes, I was completely aware of what happened.

The point I am making is that you posted a link to to the story, but so far haven't offered any opinion on why "Diane Abbot wanted to speak about it , but she didn't get the opportunity."

I dont have an opinion on that , it was a humorous wordplay on the word "Sit"

On 3/13/2024 at 12:51 PM, NanLaew said:

Here you go Nick. When I worked in the US, all my girlfriends were black but I did have a white fiancée.

On 3/16/2024 at 7:27 AM, NanLaew said:

. Along with the frequently used "some of my best friends are [insert race and/or gender here]", anyone claiming any association as some sort of proof of anything is on a hiding for nothing.

Would be better if you continue this disagreement on your own , argue it out on your own