Biggest Tory donor said looking at Diane Abbott makes you ‘want to hate all black women’

Social Media

she opens her stupid mouth many times so she does need taking down as she could be in power soon

as tories have blundered by anoying boris too 

many times 

boris was their ace card to the red wall votes

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

The thought of Abbot and Corbyn going at it like a couple of dogs on heat is too much for my imagination to contemplate......

Indeed, there are occasions when a lie down in a darkened room is required...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Frank Hester is not someone who has crossed my radar - certainly he seems a deeply unpleasant individual; perhaps indicative of the state the Tories are in.

I have been thinking about the current UK political situation for some time now. I am perhaps a natural conservative, I joke that I am unsure whether I am a conservative liberal or a liberal conservative; certainly a habitual Tory voter (not that that matters, I come from and am still registered to vote in a West of England Liberal fiefdom)!

The current bunch are frankly, to quote Terry Thomas, “an absolute bloody shambles” I am not a right winger, I just want some honest open fair government, driven neither by business interests nor left wing ideologies. Simple government which simply does what it says on the tin! A government which puts forward a platform, and carries it out. A government which acknowledges it needs to serve all it's people, even if they did not vote for it. A political system which would have room for both Margaret Thatcher and Anthony Wedgewood Benn.

For the first time in 48 years I think I will give voting a miss. I would hazard to suggest that the Tories are in real trouble when they are losing the support of people like me, not so much the right wing elements who have somewhere to go, and come back from, but people like me who find themselves with nowhere to go.

Very eloquently put. I can fully understand your discomfort with the Tories' lurch to the right.

However, I am curious why you say that, as a natural 'centralist' Tory, you now think that you have no political home. Wouldn't the Lib Dems be an option or even Labour under Starmer? Both are very much centralist.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, RayC said:

Very eloquently put. I can fully understand your discomfort with the Tories' lurch to the right.

However, I am curious why you say that, as a natural 'centralist' Tory, you now think that you have no political home. Wouldn't the Lib Dems be an option or even Labour under Starmer? Both are very much centralist.

Well, I lived in Bath, which for many years has had both a Lib Dem dominated council, and a Lib Dem MP. Frankly, and I know it is a cliche, they are neither liberal nor particularly democratic. Labour under Starmer, I remain to be convinced that the changes are more than cosmetic.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, mrfill said:

Well, you can go back to thinking about John Major giving Edwina Currie the pork sword then........

Now look here, I know that good taste has no place in the vicious cut and thrust of party politics, but please, both these umh, couplings (?) really are stretching the boundaries. 

I recently laid bare my political "Eyore" feelings on UK politics. You are now at risk of replacing it with an awful dark cynicism!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We all know that it wasn't a literal call for her to be shot, it was a figure of speech and I doubt whether anyone would want her to get shot .

She is a bumbling incompetent Leftie politician who often names racist remarks .

That is why she isn't liked , it isnt because shes Black

And excusing the racist and his call to have Abbott shot.

Then switching directly to an attack of your own on his victim.

Noice!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

she opens her stupid mouth many times so she does need taking down as she could be in power soon

as tories have blundered by anoying boris too 

many times 

boris was their ace card to the red wall votes

Don’t worry, The Henley Plot will save you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

More detail here :

LABOUR leader Jeremy Corbyn showed off a naked Diane Abbott in his bed to two left-wing friends when he was a young activist, a new book has revealed.

Corbyn invited two political allies back to his North London flat saying he needed to pick up more leaflets – but they stumbled in to find Abbott lying naked on the bed.

Corbyn proudly told them Abbott was his new girlfriend, the book by investigative author Tom Bower claims, 

His friend Keith Veness recalled: “He wanted us to see her in his bed. She was shocked when we entered”.

Jeremy Corbyn ‘invited two left-wing friends to his flat to show off naked girlfriend Diane Abbott’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8394716/jeremy-corbyn-invited-two-left-wing-friends-to-his-flat-to-show-off-naked-diane-abbott-to-impress-them/

(Cannot make the text smaller)

Throttle up Nick, Throttle Up.

We might all forget who’s the victim here and who is the racist.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We all know that it wasn't a literal call for her to be shot, it was a figure of speech and I doubt whether anyone would want her to get shot .

She is a bumbling incompetent Leftie politician who often names racist remarks .

That is why she isn't liked , it isnt because shes Black

But her blackness helps.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

More detail here :

LABOUR leader Jeremy Corbyn showed off a naked Diane Abbott in his bed to two left-wing friends when he was a young activist, a new book has revealed.

Corbyn invited two political allies back to his North London flat saying he needed to pick up more leaflets – but they stumbled in to find Abbott lying naked on the bed.

Corbyn proudly told them Abbott was his new girlfriend, the book by investigative author Tom Bower claims, 

His friend Keith Veness recalled: “He wanted us to see her in his bed. She was shocked when we entered”.

Jeremy Corbyn ‘invited two left-wing friends to his flat to show off naked girlfriend Diane Abbott’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8394716/jeremy-corbyn-invited-two-left-wing-friends-to-his-flat-to-show-off-naked-diane-abbott-to-impress-them/

(Cannot make the text smaller)

You cannot make the text smaller?

But that's OK. I did it for you. All of it.

Hope this helps.

12 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I don't see it that way, he was attacking Abbot, not black women per se but even if he is racist, those are his opinions and have nothing to do with you, what's all this self righteousness about, there's too much of this woke 'holier than thou' about these days. Some like this, others don't like that, as long as attitudes don't result in violence every one is entitled to a preference. I don't like Katoeys and overt displays of homosexuality make me uncomfortable, so by your definition I'm homophobic but your opinions of me are just that, your opinions, who cares. Many people here express their dislike of Chinese people, does that make them racist? (Oh no! Not racist, how awful) I don't think so, they have a personal opinion about the Chinese, Russians, Israelis and Arabs despite probably never having met one personally, what do I care what they like or dislike, I don't like Ketchup.....awful stuff.

The Prime Minister begs to differ.

Sunak condemns Tory donor’s ‘racist and wrong’ Diane Abbott comments

PM had been under pressure to speak out after Kemi Badenoch criticised Frank Hester’s alleged ‘want to hate all black women’ remark about MP

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2024/03/12/diane-abbott-frightened-frank-hester-tory-donor-comments/

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

The Prime Minister begs to differ.

Sunak condemns Tory donor’s ‘racist and wrong’ Diane Abbott comments

PM had been under pressure to speak out after Kemi Badenoch criticised Frank Hester’s alleged ‘want to hate all black women’ remark about MP

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2024/03/12/diane-abbott-frightened-frank-hester-tory-donor-comments/

Whatever, of course he does have a dog in the fight though.

14 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

(without googling) name one of them

The reason Labour withdrew the whip from Abbott was because of her racist remarks about Jews and other minorities, come on there are been so many, every time she opens her mouth she puts her foot in it!

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

The reason Labour withdrew the whip from Abbott was because of her racist remarks about Jews and other minorities, come on there are been so many, every time she opens her mouth she puts her foot in it!

21 minutes to respond? Your internet google connection must be proper rubbish.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

For some people who are racist , they don't like her colour 

But non racist like me, don't like her because of her politics and incompetence and she got to the top of her profession based solely on the colour and banging the Boss (Corbyn)

...never mind the popular right wing tropes.

• Agree 1