Biggest Tory donor said looking at Diane Abbott makes you ‘want to hate all black women’

Social Media

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

I agree 100%.

The man, Frank Hester, is nothing more than a feejit. Just because his company has won a lot of contracts from the NHS, and he bankrolls the Tory party, does not mean to say that he is smart and intelligent.

In fact this goes goes to show that just because you are rich and have a lot of money, does not mean to say that you are smart and intelligent. Quite often it means the opposite as he has proved.

I did read a few years ago that intelligence is not an essential quality for top management and board members 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

What's wrong with being a racist? It's human nature, baked deep into the DNA.

Erm, except it isn’t.

Children raised with other race children do not express racism towards those other races.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He said if five years ago .

Also Diane Abbot had stated that Irish people were not subject to racism because they aren't Black , for she she got suspended from the Labour party for .

Frank Hester is an Irish immigrant who was a victim of racism when he came to the UK as a child and that could explain his animosity towards Abbot 

Yes. The donor's remarks were made in 2019. 

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

She was banging Jeremy Corbyn in his student days and Jeremy was so grateful to get his leg over that he's been giving her top jobs ever since .

She didn't get the top jobs on merit , she got the jobs because she was banging Jeremy 

Are you sure that adds up ?

17 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Frank Hester is not someone who has crossed my radar - certainly he seems a deeply unpleasant individual; perhaps indicative of the state the Tories are in.

I have been thinking about the current UK political situation for some time now. I am perhaps a natural conservative, I joke that I am unsure whether I am a conservative liberal or a liberal conservative; certainly a habitual Tory voter (not that that matters, I come from and am still registered to vote in a West of England Liberal fiefdom)!

The current bunch are frankly, to quote Terry Thomas, “an absolute bloody shambles” I am not a right winger, I just want some honest open fair government, driven neither by business interests nor left wing ideologies. Simple government which simply does what it says on the tin! A government which puts forward a platform, and carries it out. A government which acknowledges it needs to serve all it's people, even if they did not vote for it. A political system which would have room for both Margaret Thatcher and Anthony Wedgewood Benn.

For the first time in 48 years I think I will give voting a miss. I would hazard to suggest that the Tories are in real trouble when they are losing the support of people like me, not so much the right wing elements who have somewhere to go, and come back from, but people like me who find themselves with nowhere to go.

It’s a sentiment I’ve heard from a number of Tory voters.

The Tories have abandoned the political center right in favor of the hard right and their own personal ambitions.

A friend went further, adding he will not vote Tory for the first time because they’ve lost all sense of decency.

They need a spell in opposition, two or three spells would be even better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Labour must loving this.

Reform carving off a wad of Tory voters has got to be good new for Labour.

30p Anderson a good MP - opinions differ.

Lee Anderthal is clearly a man of great principle as he was a supporter of the idea that any MP who changed parties mid-stream should always call a by-election. Except when it comes to him.....   Just another useless shouty gammon....

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He said if five years ago .

Also Diane Abbot had stated that Irish people were not subject to racism because they aren't Black , for she she got suspended from the Labour party for .

Frank Hester is an Irish immigrant who was a victim of racism when he came to the UK as a child and that could explain his animosity towards Abbot 

What race does Hester belong to such that he was subject to racism?

Irish is not a race....it is a Nationality.

The Irish are an Ethno-national group.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He’s not and idiot, he’s a racist.

Unless of course you think the stupidity is not keeping his racism quiet.

He is black too

20 minutes ago, mrfill said:

Lee Anderthal is clearly a man of great principle as he was a supporter of the idea that any MP who changed parties mid-stream should always call a by-election. Except when it comes to him.....   Just another useless shouty gammon....

Maybe he will, a bit early to say as he only just swapped yesterday, but not a lot of point as an election in a few months is possible                        

13 minutes ago, mrfill said:

Lee Anderson did indeed support that idea. But you said it yourself - 'mid-stream'. We're not in the middle of a parliament.

He's switched parties just before a General Election, so there's no need for a by-election. It would waste millions in tax payer's money holding a by-election which would be immediately made null and void by a GE. It would be insane to hold a by-election now! 

19 minutes ago, Enoon said:

What race does Hester belong to such that he was subject to racism?

Irish is not a race....it is a Nationality.

The Irish are an Ethno-national group.

Seriously though, racism means discriminating against someone based on their Race , Religion .....................read it here 

rac·ism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

https://www.google.com/search?q=racism&oq=racism&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyDggAEEUYJxg5GIAEGIoFMgYIARAAGDgyDAgCEAAYQxiABBiKBTIMCAMQABhDGIAEGIoFMgwIBBAAGEMYgAQYigUyBwgFEAAYgAQyBwgGEAAYgAQyCggHEAAYxwMYgAQyCggIEAAYxwMYgAQyCggJEAAYxwMYgATSAQk5OTQxajBqMTWoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Frank Hester was an idiot for saying that. He said it about 5 years ago which is around the time that Abbot was making some more of her own racist remarks about white people. So I imagine Hester was trying to say that she talks in a very divisive way, i.e. turns white people against black people. Which she does. 

But for a prominent business man and high profile Tory donor to be so clumsy with his words, he deserves all he gets. 

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Seriously though, racism means discriminating against someone based on their Race , Religion .....................read it here 

rac·ism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

https://www.google.com/search?q=racism&oq=racism&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyDggAEEUYJxg5GIAEGIoFMgYIARAAGDgyDAgCEAAYQxiABBiKBTIMCAMQABhDGIAEGIoFMgwIBBAAGEMYgAQYigUyBwgFEAAYgAQyBwgGEAAYgAQyCggHEAAYxwMYgAQyCggIEAAYxwMYgAQyCggJEAAYxwMYgATSAQk5OTQxajBqMTWoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It might be an idea for you to check what UK Law have to say on the subject.

• Agree 1