I find happiness among my loved ones as my health improves : Thaksin

snoop1130

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thaksin Shinawatra, convict on parole, said in his first interview today after returning to Thailand that ‘Happiness is at home’.”

Where he was form day one, anyone believe this charade that he was in hospital dreadfully sick, then after a week or two at home he can start traveling around the country...

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Asked whether he is happy among his family, Thaksin said with a smile that he has found happiness among his loved ones, unlike the past six months in the Police General Hospital, when he felt depressed.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

51 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

So  what was the neck brace for, did he trip over his lies.

The neck brace keeps his neck straight, taking pressure of his carotid artery, he's got artery problems were told. 

There you go, he might need this for some time, poor chap. 

• Thumbs Up 1

imagine how depressed he would have being if he actually served his sentence in jail like all the other criminals, but 6months in a hotel (hospital) with all the servants(doctors) looking after him could help him but give him parole and early check out (release) and he is feeling much better, that's great news be back in government soon to help us all

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

The neck brace keeps his neck straight, taking pressure of his carotid artery, he's got artery problems were told. 

There you go, he might need this for some time, poor chap. 

And yet we have seen quite a few pictures of him where he is not wearing this brace. Must be the short spells he does not need blood supply to the brain eh?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

All this jawing and wining about his being corrupt. Every politician is by definition corrupt so that is not the point . The point is that he was democratically elected and ousted by military coup. Methinks the military are still pulling the strings as evidenced by the ousting of Pita recently. The real point is that the game is rigged by the military and their oligarch cronies.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jack West Jr said:

All this jawing and wining about his being corrupt. Every politician is by definition corrupt so that is not the point . The point is that he was democratically elected and ousted by military coup. Methinks the military are still pulling the strings as evidenced by the ousting of Pita recently. The real point is that the game is rigged by the military and their oligarch cronies.

Goes a bit higher than the military 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I find happiness among my loved ones as my health improves "

It must be all the fresh air he's getting up here in Chiang Mai , cough , cough .

regards worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
correction

6 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Looks like they fed him well in prison.  What a total farse.  All thai's should be ashamed 

What did he do wrong?

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"I find happiness among my loved ones as my health improves : Thaksin"

Great, now he can return to prison. 

he was already pardoned wasn't he?

Edited by Jackbenimble

8 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

So not convicted of writing something.

Good that we got that cleared up.

Thaksin was never a physical criminal. All his various crimes from ordering extrajudicial killings, fraudulent financial dealings, stock manipulation up to and including election rigging were accomplished by a stroke of his pen, not his own hand. To claim he was not convicted by writing something is just faux-naïf.

Thaksin Shinawatra - Wikipedia

Edited by Old Croc
  • Agree 1

His health apparently was improving untill he arrived in Changmai ! 

Now it will be rapidly un improving 🔥🔥🔥💨💨💦💦🔥🔥🔥💨💨💨💨💨🫁🫁🫁🫁🫁💨💨💨💨

Edited by stix40