Visa-free access to the UK in new roadmap pact signed in Bangkok on flying visit by Cameron

webfact

8 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I don't have duel citizenship I have a retirement visa extension. Also, the "contributions" are compulsory and you need to have 25 years worth to qualify. If you go to live outside the UK the payments can be frozen depending on where you live.

The Thai pension system has nothing to do with this.

It's 10 quaffing years for the uk.

20 hours ago, MicroB said:

Ok, obviously someone took over your account, because you never said any of these things:

(Large scale immigration started 3 generations ago, so it is reasonable to ask for some sort of context tom a statement like "I had never seen a non-white person before when I was a child". There are some parts of the UK where I might think that would be a reasonable statement at a certain point in time. But as you intimate, you came of age in the 1960s, having been completely oblivious to the concept of a yellow/brown/black face, despite living in one of the Northern cities, except in the pages of your geography text books (grammar school?), then in your early 20s, become an avid listener of Enoch Powell, while at the same time being a habitual drug user in order to get by in some sort of musical entourage, I would naturally raise my eyebrows at that statement (whether any of it was true, that in fact, you were an ultra right wing hippy, and an admirer of Powell, when in fact, as you approach the end of your life, you have turned into your dad (who probably didn't like the idea of children taking drugs).

(where I come from, "abduction" is kidnapping. It was a presumption on my part that you were describing yourself as a child. My mistake, you were describing yourself as an adult playing on the street without fear of "interferance" (rape)). If a child, pretty sad, that you had to play alone, no friends to play with. Hence later on turning to drugs to get on in life. Its a pretty strange to say, I suspect you are referring to the Rochdale case, something a lot of your ilk are obsessed with.

(You need to check your account credentials. Because someone else pretending to be you in a post admitted to being a cocaine user, as well as LSD. That same person though said they drew a line at "smack". Some one admitting to taking illicit oral narcotics, illegal hallucinogens, cannabis and cocaine I would suspect of having a drug problem and being used to coming into contact with organised crime (the drug dealers)). I don't know any criminals, you did, because how else did you purchase your drugs. Not from Boots.

(My mistake, I didn't know you were a member of a sect/cult, and not part of the Established Church).

When you hijack a thread, be prepared to be taken to task with the statements that you make.

I am afraid I have had enough of your twisting words round to suit your agenda - I will only quote one example but there area many as I have already pointed out, but this is from your latest contribution:-

"......being a habitual drug user in order to get by in some sort of musical entourage"

Whereas what I said was :-

helped along by a few pills along the way, and later on, a bit of "Wacky Baccy"! I also played in a group with  proper musicians playing proper instruments  - LIVE!!! But I never saw (or wanted to see) a needle in anybody's arm apart from hospital, or the Doctor's Surgery.

Additionally, I never mentioned LSD ("Because someone else pretending to be you in a post admitted to being a cocaine user, as well as LSD. That same person though said they drew a line at "smack".) so it must have been as you say, "someone else pretending to be me" ( 🤣  Highly unlikely bearing in mind your penchant for twisting words around!

I tried to keep the thread light hearted but you seem intent on picking me to pieces and I am afraid " I ain't gonna play your game any more". My contributions to you in this thread (and a previous one) are finished, and you are now on my "Ignore" list. As someone with 8000 + posts to my credit, I do not take this step lightly, and have taken your lack of posts/experience on AN into consideration, but I do not need your kind of criticism, thank you - have a nice life on AN, and yes, I know you will want the last word - "Newbies" always do, so be my guest! 

Edited Monday at 06:42 PM by sambum

On 3/27/2024 at 11:22 AM, quake said:

Well that's your take on it. fair enough.

But for me. we need to stop the boats right now. ( halt asylum at our shores)

We have no idea who these people are, they destroy there documents before setting sail from France, and have a ready made bunch of BS answers to start the asylum process. all 100% lies.

The uk public does not deserve to have these POS in there communities.

let alone paying for it all.

Yes your right,  the government could do more to help the uk homeless.

but it's all on the back burner with the heat turned off.

There seams to be many more agender's highlighted on the Tv at weekends that are more important then the uk homeless.

Ps. Here is a 2020 asylum winner.

Baptized on 2018. what a nice chap.

image.jpeg.53468b0e4ab3461c5965f6286fafe6fb.jpeg

We have no idea who these people are, they destroy there documents before setting sail from France, and have a ready made bunch of BS answers to start the asylum process. all 100% lies.

That seems to contradict itself, plus it makes a a huge generalisation and I doubt with any evidence. Yes some do that and it's difficult to prove someone's religion or sexual orientation but how do you know that it's "all 100% lies". If it were that easy then they would be refused asylum, unless you have a talent for investigation that the Home Office doesn't

I can't remember the percentage of asylum claims that are upheld but it's a majority. Some they will get wrong, but most they won't

The health service missed Harold Shipman and Lucy Letby, that doesn't mean we should stop having nurses and GPs.

There seams to be many more agender's highlighted on the Tv at weekends that are more important then the uk homeless.

That seems to contradict itself, plus it makes a a huge generalisation and I doubt with any evidence. Yes some do that and it's difficult to prove someone's religion or sexual orientation but how do you know that it's "all 100% lies". If it were that easy then they would be refused asylum, unless you have a talent for investigation that the Home Office doesn't

I can't remember the percentage of asylum claims that are upheld but it's a majority. Some they will get wrong, but most they won't

The health service missed Harold Shipman and Lucy Letby, that doesn't mean we should stop having nurses and GPs.

6 minutes ago, kimamey said:

You can stick up for them.

I won't

hhh.JPG

Edited by quake
  • Thanks 1