ISIS claims responsibility for attack in Moscow concert venue that left at least 40 dead

Social Media

28 minutes ago, Northstar1 said:

Well said!👍 Do the Russians not think  there could be payback for what they have done? 

That does not only apply to the Russians .

• Agree 1

Off topic posts and replies removed, the topic is about ISIS claims responsibility for attack in Moscow concert venue that left at least 40 dead it is not about Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Putin's tactic is transparent. 

He's spreading propaganda that Ukraine is responsible. 

After his sham election he has changed special military operation to war.

He needs to make Russians as bloodthirsty as possible to accept what he will be doing to his own people to continue his war of choice.

War is a tactic employed by leaders who wish to remain in power when their number is up if they don't. The Australian PM at the time of 9/11 was facing an election in which he had no chance of winning. He won. Putin knows this.

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2024 at 4:44 PM, candide said:

And the Russian propaganda is already paving the way to put the blame on Ukraine!

From the link:

"the perpetrators tried to escape by car, fleeing towards the Russian-Ukrainian border,” 

Look at a map and find the closest border to Moscow.  Preferably a country not friendly to Russia.  Belarus would send them back...

That leaves fleeing to Ukraine as the best option.  Sad for them, the FSB probably figured that out...

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

Look at a map and find the closest border to Moscow.  Preferably a country not friendly to Russia. 

Look at a map and find the closest borders to Moscow.  Preferably a country not threatened by Russia and its habit of invading neighboring nations.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Unbelievable. The Hamas terrorist org that massacred, raped, mutilated and took hostages sends it condolences to Russia.

Hamas roasted by social media users after terrorist group condemns ISIS for Russia massacre: ‘What a joke’

With twisted irony, Hamas leaders denounced Friday’s terror attack in Russia, extending condolences to the victims’ families, as well as Russian citizens and political leaders. “We condemn in the strongest terms the terrorist attack that targeted civilians in Moscow, killing dozens of people and wounding them,” the Palestinian terror group said in a statement Saturday. Hamas, which remains in an ongoing war with Israel since its own brutal attack killed more than 1,200 people on Oct. 7, offered solace to the “leadership and the Russian people, and to the families of the victims of this criminal attack.”

https://nypost.com/2024/03/23/world-news/hamas-issues-statement-condemning-massacre-in-russia/

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Unbelievable. The Hamas terrorist org that massacred, raped, mutilated and took hostages sends it condolences to Russia.

Hamas roasted by social media users after terrorist group condemns ISIS for Russia massacre: ‘What a joke’

With twisted irony, Hamas leaders denounced Friday’s terror attack in Russia, extending condolences to the victims’ families, as well as Russian citizens and political leaders. “We condemn in the strongest terms the terrorist attack that targeted civilians in Moscow, killing dozens of people and wounding them,” the Palestinian terror group said in a statement Saturday. Hamas, which remains in an ongoing war with Israel since its own brutal attack killed more than 1,200 people on Oct. 7, offered solace to the “leadership and the Russian people, and to the families of the victims of this criminal attack.”

https://nypost.com/2024/03/23/world-news/hamas-issues-statement-condemning-massacre-in-russia/

Stop characterising every member of Hamas as a terrorist and you might gain some insight into why this is not "twisted irony". You are very aware of the divisive and inflammatory tactics employed by the NY Post in order to enhance its readership.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

aaaaaaah, did it hurt your feelings to call Hamas terrorists when they are......what a pity. Keep sticking up for them Ozimoron

image.png

https://www.state.gov/foreign-terrorist-organizations/

Being designated a terrorist organisation does not make every single member a terrorist. The nazis were war criminals but not every German soldier was a war criminal (just as an analogy before you get your panties in a knot). 

You know full well that the administration of Gaza is Hamas. It's irrational to just label every Hamas member as a terrorist. And that explains why Hamas sent condolences to Russia. I have no doubt most countries did likewise.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Being designated a terrorist organization does not make every single member a terrorist.

Read my post again and tell me where I said every single member was a terrorist. After that I will accept apologies for your continual inflammatory slurs. Your support for Hamas is vile

If you don't wish to be misunderstood, use precise language. What does this mean if not?

"did it hurt your feelings to call Hamas terrorists when they are."

Apologise for irrationally accusing me of supporting Hamas. That's beyond the pale.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What does this mean if not?

"did it hurt your feelings to call Hamas terrorists when they are."

Apologise for accusing me of supporting Hamas.

It hurt your feelings did it? Now stop editing your posts after I've already replied, I'm done with you

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, candide said:

Fleeing to a border which is closed and most of all under the scrutiny of the military on both sides of the border? Are you naive enough to believe that fairy tale? 😀

Good point. The chances of walking across that border unharmed is vanishingly small. I guess it could be argued that they had no other avenue of escape but exactly how Ukraine could "prepare a window" escapes me.

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2024 at 10:13 AM, John Drake said:

Just checked on Twitter/X, to a man/woman, the pro-Hamas, pro-Palestine, pro-Russia, and pro-China accounts are claiming it's a Jewish conspiracy backed by the CIA and Mossad. It's remarkable they had their stories all lined up and waiting to go within minutes of the news breaking. Not to mention the usual whackos like Alex Jones are also claiming it's a Jewish conspiracy. 

And, also, there are many people (mostly Russians and pro-Russia people) on social media, almost sure that Ukraine is at least somewhat involved in this horrific attack. 

Okay, let us assume that it is totally the work of Isis, and that Putin is convinced so too. But, then, what can he do as revenge? Sadly, not much. Isis doesn't hold any territory in Syria or Iraq anymore. If they still did, Russia would go level that place with heavy and powerful bombs. But, now, there is not much he can do, except to go after the Isis operatives inside Russia, from the info that those four terrorists will have given. By the way, those four sick terrorists must now be wishing they were killed. I think we can all guess the type of treatment they have been getting since getting caught. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1