What's the Thai immigration number to report illegal businesses and work?

On 3/24/2024 at 5:01 PM, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Why spoil a perfectly good reply by reading and comprehending the original post first?  No fun in that! 

exactly....headers are designed to get response...dont like the response?...St!ff sh!t

48 minutes ago, midasthailand said:

Well unlike most of the responders on this thread I kind of agree with the OP.

I have a valid work permit to deliver training to the O&G industry but recently have been undercut by another company that flies trainers into Thailand from Malaysia!

These trainers do not have work permits. 

Shop the buggers then and fight back.

• Haha 1

On 3/24/2024 at 4:28 PM, TaoNow said:

Just a heads-up for the OP: 

A few years back, my ThaiVisa account was suspended for 2 weeks for using the word "concubine" when chastising another poster who was bragging about his teenage, for-hire, female, Thai housemates.

Words to the wise.

I got a ban for referring to  'that man' as a German tourist

• Sad 1

On 3/24/2024 at 4:17 PM, CharlieKo said:

Wow, you really took that one out of context! The OP should mind his own business. Not get involved in something that has nothing to do with him. As he is not affected in the same way as the context you are suggesting where for sure he would want to catch whoever it was that hurt his family.

I hate grasses, but if I found out about anyone molesting children or raping woman then yes, I would tell the police.

On 3/24/2024 at 4:28 PM, TaoNow said:

A few years back, my ThaiVisa account was suspended for 2 weeks for using the word "concubine" when chastising another poster who was bragging about his teenage, for-hire, female, Thai housemates.

Words to the wise.

If you're offering "words to the wise", why are you using the word again!?

2 hours ago, midasthailand said:

by another company that flies trainers into Thailand from Malaysia!

That'll be because they fall into one of the exemption categories so do not need WPs.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, proton said:
2 hours ago, midasthailand said:

but recently have been undercut by another company that flies trainers into Thailand from Malaysia!

Expand  

Shop the buggers then and fight back.

He can't, they're probably legal due to WP exemptions.

On 3/24/2024 at 3:59 PM, CartagenaWarlock said:

What's the Thai immigration number to report illegal business and work? I have seen an uptick in businesses and work by foreigners in Thailand, and they post on many social media sites. I'm guessing it's 80/20, using the universal 80/20 rule. Yes, some may have a work permit through their Thai spouse. Also, I see an explosion of social media videos inviting westerners to come to Thailand to start a business because vendors in Thailand don't need a license to start selling as vendors, unlike in the West. These video posters have stepped up their activities from touting 5000-baht rooms and 50-baht meals to starting businesses as vendors in Thailand. I am thinking of tasking my concubines to scour English language social media and report any suspected businesses (like taxi services, tour guides, salons, selling foods on the streets, and other possibly illegal stuff) by Westerners and Indians who watch these English-language videos.  

The only number I can find is:-

• Immigration Bureau: +66 (0)2 287 3101

https://dimaak.com/blog/thailand-emergency-services-phone-numbers/

The Tourist Police may be interested if foreigners are suspected. The free call number is 1155. If some undesireable is grassed up, then so be it IMO.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No one here is in school any longer.

"Did you often tattle on your classmates in school?"

I guess you  missed the past tense in my post.

Better luck next time

And how do you know that no one here is in school any longer?     :goof:          You better start over..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

You as the OP started it!

I started with a question to seek an answer, not to engage in a stupid argument. Are you a retard lacking reading comprehension or want to engage in stupid arguments? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

I started with a question to seek an answer, not to engage in a stupid argument. Are you a retard lacking reading comprehension or want to engage in stupid arguments? 

Yet another of your unpolite responses when seeking help, which you will never get with that attitude!

Goodbye!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/24/2024 at 3:59 PM, CartagenaWarlock said:

Yes, some may have a work permit through their Thai spouse.

How can someone have work permit through their spouse? Did you ever try to apply for work permit in Thailand?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/26/2024 at 9:43 AM, In Full Agreement said:

Did you often tattle on your classmates in school?

Of course not.

Unlike in Thailand, any misbehavior of some classmates, who I had much in common with, was not projected onto ME by the community and authorities  I have nothing in common with with foreign criminals.

I think in some way the behavior of these scofflaws is responsible for the increasing level of hassles and restrictions conceived by Thai authorities over the past 26 years that negatively affect the law abiding expat who has done nothing wrong.

Not grassing myself but I hold these lowlifes  in disdain for dragging me down into the disrepute and suspicion they cause!

• Like 1